What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 156 of 333 First ... 154155156157158 ... Last

  1. For some reason I always gravitate towards pizza, maybe it's the carbs, they make me feel good.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Sam's Choice Coffee and Donuts:



    HD Tiramisu:



    Cheese Stuffed Sirloin Steak, Cajun Fries, and a Chili Cheese Dipping Sauce:



    BBQ Pulled Pork, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans, and a Twice Baked Chili and Cheese Potato:
    Making me drool as always lol

    All looks amazing. Myself I can't and won't have a steak with anything on or in it if its a good steak. No sauce. Just cook it rare/medium rare and throw it on my plate
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Tried the pb core series yest...really good....couldve done much better with the hazlenut one, still good though....also enjoyed a salted caramel from a local ice cream shop...super good...sooo creamy
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Salted Caramel ad PB Fudge were good
    Graters is stll king.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Tried the pb core series yest...really good....couldve done much better with the hazlenut one, still good though....also enjoyed a salted caramel from a local ice cream shop...super good...sooo creamy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Salted Caramel ad PB Fudge were good
    Graters is stll king.
    I thought the caramel core one was msh, but the pb core one was really good. haven't tried the hazelnut one yet
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Making me drool as always lol All looks amazing. Myself I can't and won't have a steak with anything on or in it if its a good steak. No sauce. Just cook it rare/medium rare and throw it on my plate
    I like my steaks the same way.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Buffalo Chicken Sub stuffed with Blue Cheese
    Sweet Potato Fries with Cinnamon Sugar
    peanut butter dipping sauce

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. My favorite cheat meal has been ice cream and pizza.

    I figured it would change over time, but it's been the same for many years.

  9. if anyone has yet to try the new peanut butter poptarts HOLY **** are they good. i don't even like poptarts but these are bomb
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 536"/> <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 537"/> Cut this bad boy at work today, a 16 rib crown roast.
    Is that a bone in porkloin?
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Just made some Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Family thought they were a cheat but were actually protein cookies



    Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    if anyone has yet to try the new peanut butter poptarts HOLY **** are they good. i don't even like poptarts but these are bomb
    They been out for 9-10 months now brah lol
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. I started cbl about 2 months ago and have been enjoying the large feedings of rice/cereal/pancakes/waffles before bed

    Name:  image-2063002057.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  533.9 KB

    ^^ pumpkin waffles an golden Graham's with select instead of milk

    Name:  image-1052102953.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  632.9 KB

    ^^blueberry pancakes

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    They been out for 9-10 months now brah lol
    damn I'm slackin, those cookies look good AF though.

    do you eat protein recipe's like that year round?
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    damn I'm slackin, those cookies look good AF though.

    do you eat protein recipe's like that year round?
    why could you not eat protein recipes year round?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Molten Chocolate Smore's Oatmeal:



    Sam's Choice Sea Salt Caramel:



    Graeters Hazelnut Truffle Gelato:



    Chicken Alfredo:

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just made some Chocolate Chip Cookies Family thought they were a cheat but were actually protein cookies They been out for 9-10 months now brah lol
    Recipe?
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Recipe?
    Usp labs oxy elite protein
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    if anyone has yet to try the new peanut butter poptarts HOLY **** are they good. i don't even like poptarts but these are bomb
    Agree, PB pop tarts are the ****!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  19. Looks soooo good!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I started cbl about 2 months ago and have been enjoying the large feedings of rice/cereal/pancakes/waffles before bed <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 547"/> ^^ pumpkin waffles an golden Graham's with select instead of milk <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99 546"/> ^^blueberry pancakes
    That looks amazing!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  21. Right now anything I can chew need 4 root canals and some oral surgery Tuesday can't come soon enough
    The Swole Stoner

  22. Cheating day how about chinese food

  23. All you can eat sushi!!
    Check out my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ballerj63/videos
    Currently doing starting strength with IIFYM 70/160/200 F/C/P
    Wanting to get down to at least 10 % BF by August 2014

  24. What do yall think cheat day witout hitten a platue and i do it and it will be ok?
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Right now anything I can chew need 4 root canals and some oral surgery Tuesday can't come soon enough
    Milkshakes for days.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jayaRod68 View Post
    What do yall think cheat day witout hitten a platue and i do it and it will be ok?
    What?

  27. I just started working out i heard the only time to cheat on meal ounce a week is when ur body stop looseing weight so to trick ur body eat 1000 calories over. But i just starting and im still looseing weight im on a 40 40 20 split and i was wondering if i can make a cheat day even if my body is not goin into a platue.?

  28. A bottle of whiskey.

    That's not a meal you say?

    Idgaf.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    A bottle of whiskey. That's not a meal you say? Idgaf.
    Shame on u.... Lol....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Milkshakes for days.
    Lactose intolerant(and right now carb intolerant I eat some carbs and my lower extremities bloat up with this crazy painful edema) life is sucking real hard right now.
    The Swole Stoner
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in