What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 15 of 346 First ... 1314151617 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    id drive to cleaveland sometime to do that grilled cheese with you
    Ill come brother. There is PLENTY out there..

    hold up

    big sandwich C Chubby Challenge Mackenzie's Grill Cleveland, OH full loaf of Italian bread, 2 pounds of meat, a half of a head of lettuce, two full tomatoes includes 1 lb. fries

    big burger C Big Burger Challenge Touch Supper Club Cleveland, OH available Tuesdays

    hot dogs C Division Dog Challenge Tucky's Hot Dogs Cleveland, OH

    7 pound sandwich C The Garbage Dumpster Cleat's Club Seat Grille Cleveland (several locations), OH contains 4 .5 lb. burger patties, cole slaw, fries, mushrooms, onions, Swiss & American cheese and bacon

    There are the on the way to Cleveland:

    big breakfast C The Belly Buster Mike's Place Kent, OH 3 eggs, 6 oz. ham steak, 3 sausage links, home fries, 2 buttermilk pancakes, biscuits, sausage gravy and your choice of toast

    3 lb. burger C The Stu-anator Mike's Place Kent, OH burger served on sub sandwich bun

    And of course right outside of cleveland:

    4 lb grilled cheese sandwich C Melt Challenge Melt Bar and Grilled Lakewood, OH sandwich has 12 cheeses

    7 lb. gyro C The Mount Olympus Gyro The Greek Village Grill Lakewood, OH
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    All the ones in Columbus:

    double dog dares C Double Dog Dare Acme Hotdog & Sausage Co Columbus, OH includes fries and a drink consists of several Jumbo 1/4 pound all beef hotdogs,chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks along with our famous coleslaw, Acme Area 51 Sauce and BBQ Sauce

    12 in burrito C Mucho Macho Burrito Cazuela's Grill Columbus, OH topped with super hot sauce

    16 in pizza C Pizza Eating Challenge Formaggio Columbus, OH

    8 lb. omelet C 8 Pound Omelet Hangover Easy Columbus, OH

    BBQ meal C The Hoggy Challenge Hoggy's Columbus, OH 1/2 slab of baby back ribs, 1/2 whole chicken, 7 in. pulled pork sandwich & choice of two sides

    spicy burger C VooDoo Burger HungryMonkey Food Truck Columbus, OH cannot drink anything for 15 minutes after finishing

    28 in pizza C Mega Meat Mega Challenge Joseppi's Pizza Columbus, OH for 2 person teams

    7 burgers C Man vs. Food Challenge Park St. Cantina Columbus, OH available Friday & Saturday nights, one burger must be King Kong

    2.5 lb sandwich C The Dagwood Challenge The Ohio Deli Columbus, OH includes pile of fries

    1.5 lb. burger C The Thurmanator The Thurman Cafe Columbus, OH 2 .75 lb beef patties, .5 lb ham, covered in mozzarella, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, sauteed onions, pickles, jalapeno peppers and mayo

    6 1/3 lb. burgers C Burger Challenge The Ugly Tuna Saloona Columbus, OH
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    All the ones in Columbus:

    double dog dares C Double Dog Dare Acme Hotdog & Sausage Co Columbus, OH includes fries and a drink consists of several Jumbo 1/4 pound all beef hotdogs,chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks along with our famous coleslaw, Acme Area 51 Sauce and BBQ Sauce

    12 in burrito C Mucho Macho Burrito Cazuela's Grill Columbus, OH topped with super hot sauce

    16 in pizza C Pizza Eating Challenge Formaggio Columbus, OH

    8 lb. omelet C 8 Pound Omelet Hangover Easy Columbus, OH

    BBQ meal C The Hoggy Challenge Hoggy's Columbus, OH 1/2 slab of baby back ribs, 1/2 whole chicken, 7 in. pulled pork sandwich & choice of two sides

    spicy burger C VooDoo Burger HungryMonkey Food Truck Columbus, OH cannot drink anything for 15 minutes after finishing

    28 in pizza C Mega Meat Mega Challenge Joseppi's Pizza Columbus, OH for 2 person teams

    7 burgers C Man vs. Food Challenge Park St. Cantina Columbus, OH available Friday & Saturday nights, one burger must be King Kong

    2.5 lb sandwich C The Dagwood Challenge The Ohio Deli Columbus, OH includes pile of fries

    1.5 lb. burger C The Thurmanator The Thurman Cafe Columbus, OH 2 .75 lb beef patties, .5 lb ham, covered in mozzarella, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, sauteed onions, pickles, jalapeno peppers and mayo

    6 1/3 lb. burgers C Burger Challenge The Ugly Tuna Saloona Columbus, OH
    Oh man this sound awesome! Solution you find the greatest places to eat. I think that this is a great place and I would
    love to eat here. It reminds me of a place back in South Carolina when I went to Clemson it was called Burger Joe's it was
    a great place to grab a light snack and also a great meal. Great food great people and all that good stuff. Great stuff

  4. i really wanna do a breakfast one, but the one in columbus has never been beaten.......its liek 8lb and u only got 30 min....im reall ynot fast but i have capacity :-( i really want breakfast lol

  5. yo, if ur goin to the arnold lets do the pizza one together!!!
    •   
       


  6. look at that thing its huge, its liek teh size me and my buddy did here by my house, but hes a professional eater lol
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yo, if ur goin to the arnold lets do the pizza one together!!!
    I already told you i will be there. I am a represenative for Cellucor, Ill be hanging by the booth all weekend (not working it) but ill be walking around most of the day.

    Ill be bringing my treats that i bake all the time for people to sample..

    Here is another one i made yesterday



    Peanut Butter Marshmallow Mini-Loaves



    Recipe

    85g Complete Pancake mix
    1 Scoop (34g) PB Marshmallow Whey
    1 Egg
    1 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    Dash of water to make thick batter consistency (about cup)
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    3g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

    Directions

    Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and in another bowl stiffen an egg white, Fold all of this together (egg white in last) and add water as needed to get a thick batter like consistency. I used around cup of water max, and it was a little runny but still thick before putting into the oven.

    . I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the 4 mini-loaf containers that I did use. Before I did put them in there I made sure to spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.

    These cooked FAST because they were small and in smaller pans, Around 15 minutes at 350 degrees . Remember to use a tooth pick to check the inside when baking, once they started to turn golden brown on top I tried to stick them and they came out clean. Almost a minute too long on these, but still very fluffy on the inside.

    Macros

    For all 4 Mini-Loaves:
    So you are looking at 125 kcals a loaf.

    Calories: ~500 Calories
    Fat: 10g
    Carbs: 70g
    Protein: 40g

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    I already told you i will be there. I am a represenative for Cellucor, Ill be hanging by the booth all weekend (not working it) but ill be walking around most of the day.

    Ill be bringing my treats that i bake all the time for people to sample..

    Here is another one i made yesterday



    Peanut Butter Marshmallow Mini-Loaves

    Recipe

    85g Complete Pancake mix
    1 Scoop (34g) PB Marshmallow Whey
    1 Egg
    1 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    Dash of water to make thick batter consistency (about cup)
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    3g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

    Directions

    Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and in another bowl stiffen an egg white, Fold all of this together (egg white in last) and add water as needed to get a thick batter like consistency. I used around cup of water max, and it was a little runny but still thick before putting into the oven.

    . I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the 4 mini-loaf containers that I did use. Before I did put them in there I made sure to spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.

    These cooked FAST because they were small and in smaller pans, Around 15 minutes at 350 degrees . Remember to use a tooth pick to check the inside when baking, once they started to turn golden brown on top I tried to stick them and they came out clean. Almost a minute too long on these, but still very fluffy on the inside.

    Macros

    For all 4 Mini-Loaves:
    So you are looking at 125 kcals a loaf.

    Calories: ~500 Calories
    Fat: 10g
    Carbs: 70g
    Protein: 40g
    You're a wizard with this stuff man. You make all these recipes up?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Does Team ScoobyPrep have a huge recipe book you can give us all???

    AI have strawberry, banana, and vanilla protein...what can I make?! haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    CZW - yeah i make all them up myself. Nothing too crazy i just enjoy cooking

    Sean - No, Jason and his services have nothing to do with a cook book. Hahaha. I have a review on bodybuilding.com with the Cellucor new protein (all the flavors) i have around 20-25 recipes in there... but i can cook nearly anything and am the cook in my house.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    CZW - yeah i make all them up myself. Nothing too crazy i just enjoy cooking

    Sean - No, Jason and his services have nothing to do with a cook book. Hahaha. I have a review on bodybuilding.com with the Cellucor new protein (all the flavors) i have around 20-25 recipes in there... but i can cook nearly anything and am the cook in my house.
    Got a few tubs of Cellucor protein and excited to try it out. Will also try the recipe! What flavor pudding mix did you use?
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Got a few tubs of Cellucor protein and excited to try it out. Will also try the recipe! What flavor pudding mix did you use?
    SF/FF Vanilla or Cheesecake my favs!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. This thread is the shizz.. Never unsubscribing!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    This thread is the shizz.. Never unsubscribing!!
    same here. every day it's chock full of win.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    same here. every day it's chock full of win.
    It makes my mouth water like crazy! Yet dont bother touching the stuff being an endomorph
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I imagine this is how The Solution "controls" his cheat meals

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9AvVu-P6Do
    Its called moderation.. Some people dont practice it, and they either have something small like a cupcake and it triggers them to never stop eating sweets. Incorporating a little here or there, or a cheat meal once a week goes a long way. If you are not competing or in contest prep tell me how a cheat meal will hurt you. It wont.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I look forward to my cheat meals, speaking of which. one tomorrow

    any suggestions anyone?
    Ice cream will be happening!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Not a burger guy... never have been
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I look forward to my cheat meals, speaking of which. one tomorrow

    any suggestions anyone?
    Ice cream will be happening!
    I want to see you smash that pizza again, but in 2:30 this time.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I look forward to my cheat meals, speaking of which. one tomorrow

    any suggestions anyone?
    Ice cream will be happening!
    I'd go with a massive burrito with extra cheese, sour cream and guac
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. Re: What is your favorite cheat meal?


    So many cheat meals that are my favorite. If its bad for me its probably a favorite!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. to be honest I won't call it a cheat meal if it has more than 45g of protein in it. then it's just called "get big food"
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  23. I'll suggest fried chicken and waffles with a side of mac n cheese and cheesy tater skins!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I look forward to my cheat meals, speaking of which. one tomorrow

    any suggestions anyone?
    Ice cream will be happening!
    A heaping serving of Pad Thai hits the spot for me and sits heavy too. I've been on an asian kick.
  25. Re: What is your favorite cheat meal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    to be honest I won't call it a cheat meal if it has more than 45g of protein in it. then it's just called "get big food"
    So if I mix two scoops of whey into my half gallon of Blue Bell I'm not considered cheating...YES!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    to be honest I won't call it a cheat meal if it has more than 45g of protein in it. then it's just called "get big food"
    i like the way your mind works
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Re: What is your favorite cheat meal?


    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I'll suggest fried chicken and waffles with a side of mac n cheese and cheesy tater skins!
    That sounds crazy delish right about now!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    So if I mix two scoops of whey into my half gallon of Blue Bell I'm not considered cheating...YES!
    Damn right. Call it a post workout meal. Dump 2 scoops of whey into brownie batter and eat it for breakfast and just call it a preworkout meal.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  29. You've sparked my intrest now solution, thats gonna be my project for the month. Create a completely healthy cake, im going gluten free right now too, so im gonna try going with an alternative flour

    Sent from the black van infront of your house.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    You've sparked my intrest now solution, thats gonna be my project for the month. Create a completely healthy cake, im going gluten free right now too, so im gonna try going with an alternative flour

    Sent from the black van infront of your house.
    I use gluten free flour from time to time, it works very well.
    If you have any questions let me know. i can help you out

    If you want to add protein powder as well it will work but may be a little drier, but i can still give you tricks to make it come out good.

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I'll suggest fried chicken and waffles with a side of mac n cheese and cheesy tater skins!
    I had the famous chicken and waffles in Las Vegas at Hash House when i went to the olympia 2 years ago! SCORE! I was spoiled!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I had about a month ago a Mac and Cheese dish. It was macaroni made with a 4 cheese blend in an Alfredo Sauce with chicken and broccoli baked into it.
    One of the only things my mom knows how to cook mac and cheese lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'd go with a massive burrito with extra cheese, sour cream and guac
    I love mexican food! Chipolte is way overpriced IMO. 8-9$ for a steak burrito when you could buy a pound of steak and shells for cheaper LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I want to see you smash that pizza again, but in 2:30 this time.
    No thanks! I may do an eating contest at the Arnold Classic in a few weeks here. i know a few buddies who will be there and are competitive eaters. One wants to do a 28" pizza with me.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in