What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 131 of 427 First ... 129130131132133 ... Last

  1. Will wait till I'm back in Aus and post one up. At Target now with the following: Ben & Jerry's PB swirl and Red Velvet and Talenti's caramel cookie crunch ice cream...these will definitely be polished off tonight...

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam1985 View Post
    Will wait till I'm back in Aus and post one up. At Target now with the following: Ben & Jerry's PB swirl and Red Velvet and Talenti's caramel cookie crunch ice cream...these will definitely be polished off tonight...
    EWE..
    Talenti SSC is their best
    PB Swirl is good (I guess a scoop shop you got it from) should of invested in Candy Bar Pie, Red Velvet is meh...
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Forgot to post up my typical breakfasts. It was all buffet breakfast so nothing fancy.



    Name:  image-231597049.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  600.0 KB

    Carbs taste good, fact. Got hooked on waffles, with either maple syrup or honey and drizzled with either chocolate, caramel, or banana sauce.



    Name:  image-4160156320.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  534.0 KB

    My protein loaded breakfast sandwich. A ham/cheese/onion/mushroom omelette folded over to fit, on top of cold cut ham, turkey, and salami. Topped with some veggies and bacon strips. Sauce changed each morning, mayo + hot sauce is my most used favourite; also used chipotle mayo, salsa, rose dressing, etc.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  4. Fourteen hours later it's done. Now to let it rest over nights and make some samiges tomorrow!!!

    Name:  image-298356587.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  488.9 KB

    Also made green bean casserole from scratch for the family tonight.


    Name:  image-1674048558.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  604.7 KB
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Fourteen hours later it's done. Now to let it rest over nights and make some samiges tomorrow!!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****89 822"/>

    Also made green bean casserole from scratch for the family tonight.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****89 823"/>
    A burnt piece of skin?!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ben n Jerry's Candy Bar Pie:



    Orange Chicken:



    Pepperoni Pizza and Fries:



    Cellucor Molten Chocolate Parfait:
    Hey solution just had a quick question for ya. How beneficial do you think the cheat meal actually is? Is it necessary for building quality mass on a lean bulk or just a cut? Also how often do you recommend having the cheat meal? Sorry for all the questions but I'm developing fat fear which I know can hinder gains. Just wanna hear from someone who's experienced hoping it might allow me to enjoy food. Mind you right now I am eating 3250 calories at 35 % fat 35% protein and 30% carbs (I'm carb sensitive) and its all clean with plenty of veggies, probiotic cultures, mostly organic and I'm still sitting at 170 lbs utilizing high intensity training and my weight stays the same. Should I do a cheat meal or just keep increasing cals?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Drools....
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Easy, 4 egg Spinach and bacon Omlette with a a stack of pancakes, regular maple syrup. Never dissatisfied
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5

  9. There's a new pumpkin pie donut at DD. Thoughts?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    A burnt piece of skin?!
    Not actually burnt, it's smoke that's permeated the skin. Plus the whole shoulder was soaking in soy sauce based brine for two days. It's basically smoked red cooked pork. One of the greatest things the Chinese ever came up with.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

    Not actually burnt, it's smoke that's permeated the skin. Plus the whole shoulder was soaking in soy sauce based brine for two days. It's basically smoked red cooked pork. One of the greatest things the Chinese ever came up with.
    Ahhhh... I'm kinda picky so anything I don't recognize, I won't eat. I won't eat while watching animals on TV and I won't eat anything too strong. I won't eat a steak if it tastes too much like a cow. Lol weird, I know!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Ahhhh... I'm kinda picky so anything I don't recognize, I won't eat. I won't eat while watching animals on TV and I won't eat anything too strong. I won't eat a steak if it tastes too much like a cow. Lol weird, I know!!
    It's fine I'm used to it, I'm a Chef. I get some really crazy requests.

    Two weeks ago I had a guessed ask for ragu over top German potato salad.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    There's a new pumpkin pie donut at DD. Thoughts?
    Dont have a DD by me at all.
    dont know if a donut from a chain would be worth it though??
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

    It's fine I'm used to it, I'm a Chef. I get some really crazy requests.

    Two weeks ago I had a guessed ask for ragu over top German potato salad.
    That's super yuck!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  15. Not a cheat at all, but insanely delicious.


    OxyELITE Protein Frosted Vanilla Cinnamon Pancakes


    Name:  p2 (500x373).jpg
Views: 78
Size:  180.5 KB
    Name:  p3 (434x550).jpg
Views: 83
Size:  232.3 KBName:  p6 (523x600).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  245.7 KB



    Pancakes
    -1.5 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein
    -1 cup gluten free oats
    -225g egg whites
    -1/3 cup "So Delicious" Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (zero coconut taste, creamier than other brands, and the only coconut milk that I'll use)
    -1 tsp baking powder
    -ground cinnamon (to taste)

    Calories: 652
    Protein 72g
    Carbs: 62g (13g fiber)
    Fat: 12g

    Frosting
    -.5 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream OxyELITE Protein
    -1/8 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk

    Calories: 75
    Protein: 12g
    Carbs: 3g (2g fiber)
    Fat: 2g


    Total
    Calories: 727
    Protein: 83g
    Carbs: 65g (14g fiber)
    Fat: 14g


    They came out perfect, with a great fluffy consistency, and tasting amazing. I just winged these post-workout this morning. All the pancake ingredients were combined in my Nutribullet, which blended everything into a nice batter. It will grind up anything completely, so there wasn't a trace left of the oats after a few seconds. The frosting, additional cinnamon sprinkled on top, and a small amount of WF syrup really set them off.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Breezy IN THE HOUSE!!!!
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dont have a DD by me at all.
    dont know if a donut from a chain would be worth it though??
    We shall see. Picked up 2 for post workout tonight.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    We shall see. Picked up 2 for post workout tonight.
    If you are expecting the donut to taste like Mrs. Smith's pumkin pie you will be disappointed. It's not bad but it wasn't quite what I expected.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  19. Breezy, Thanks for the recipe!!!!
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    If you are expecting the donut to taste like Mrs. Smith's pumkin pie you will be disappointed. It's not bad but it wasn't quite what I expected.
    I'm going in with no expectations. That way I won't be disappointed.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I'm going in with no expectations. That way I won't be disappointed.
    A new guy brought in donuts at work and I mistakenly took it thinking it was an apple crumb lol... It wasn't bad but definitely not what I expected.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  22. I saw a dossant at the store this am!

    Donut/croissant
    I was so tempted!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    A new guy brought in donuts at work and I mistakenly took it thinking it was an apple crumb lol... It wasn't bad but definitely not what I expected.
    Real talk. The blueberry cake donut is the best anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I saw a dossant at the store this am!

    Donut/croissant
    I was so tempted!
    Dossant is fun to say!

  24. Don't think i've ever had blueberry cake. Apple crumb is my favorite at the moment but it's hard to find. Dossant sounds like something perfect for a breakfast sandwich

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Don't think i've ever had blueberry cake. Apple crumb is my favorite at the moment but it's hard to find. Dossant sounds like something perfect for a breakfast sandwich
    The dossant looked like a crumb donut. Lol
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in