What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 129 of 433 First ... 127128129130131 ... Last

1. man, you are my new hero!!! i subscribed to your youtube page and will be telling plenty of people about it man.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pcowan13 View Post
    man, you are my new hero!!! i subscribed to your youtube page and will be telling plenty of people about it man.
    Keep an eye out. New video drops today!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Keep an eye out. New video drops today!
    AAAWWW MAN!!! Can't wait!!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ben n Jerry's Candy Bar Pie:

Orange Chicken:

Pepperoni Pizza and Fries:

Cellucor Molten Chocolate Parfait:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Question for The Solution...have to ask, Iv'e gone through most of these threads and I'm totally enjoying the great cheat meal ideas. But I'm curious if you're eating all this food in each of your posts during one sitting or are they just multiple examples??
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JConWRX View Post
    Question for The Solution...have to ask, Iv'e gone through most of these threads and I'm totally enjoying the great cheat meal ideas. But I'm curious if you're eating all this food in each of your posts during one sitting or are they just multiple examples??
    the 4 pics usually 2 meals.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Name:  image-240991472.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  547.4 KB Post workout trail mix 3 oz gives about 20g protein 20 carbs 15g fat 6 g fiber

Name:  image-1788929438.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  450.9 KB

Raspberry fig oatmeal
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Name:  image-240991472.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  547.4 KB

Post workout trail mix 3 oz gives about 20g protein 20 carbs 15g fat 6 g fiber
    Wasabe peas? Love em
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hitting up coldstone tomorrow, should have in the new seasonal flavors for fall
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Wasabe peas? Love em
    Wasabi peas, sesame crisps, soy nuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, pepitas

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

11. Ever since you posted that pick of the choco oatmeal I have been eating oatmeal like crazy solution.

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Coldstone and thinking about a Monte Crisco Sandwich + Fries for cheat..

Hmm?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Coldstone and thinking about a Monte Crisco Sandwich + Fries for cheat.. Hmm?
    King of sandwiches !!!

14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    King of sandwiches !!!
    Never had one...
    better be good
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Wasabi peas, sesame crisps, soy nuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, pepitas
    Best trail mix for me, hands down. The wasabi peas are so awesome with that! Our local grocery store sells it in the health section for only 3.99 a lb. So I buy the hell out of that.
    Black Lion Research Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Never had one... better be good
    Are you making it, or going out for one? It is definitely an acquired taste, me and my boss got into an argument two weeks about Monte cristos . He thinks there disgusting, but his idea of a good meal is raw rolled oats with nuts, fruit and a little almond milk. His philosophy is that meat should be used as a seasoning only, so when he watches me down a lb of chicken he gags lol.

17. I've never had one, but I looked it up and I'm positive I would enjoy it.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Are you making it, or going out for one? It is definitely an acquired taste, me and my boss got into an argument two weeks about Monte cristos . He thinks there disgusting, but his idea of a good meal is raw rolled oats with nuts, fruit and a little almond milk. His philosophy is that meat should be used as a seasoning only, so when he watches me down a lb of chicken he gags lol.
    Making it.
    I am chef bob..

Come on!

Powdered Sugar adn Jam the full deal.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Making it. I am chef bob.. Come on! Powdered Sugar adn Jam the full deal.
    Are you pan searing it or deep frying it??? Deep fried is better because it crusts the whole thing, you just have to hold it together with skewers so it doesn't fall apart, what meats are you using ???

20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Are you pan searing it or deep frying it??? Deep fried is better because it crusts the whole thing, you just have to hold it together with skewers so it doesn't fall apart, what meats are you using ???
    Dont have deep fryer, i will pan seer it.
    Ham/Turkey as they are made with bro. Swiss and American cheese.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dont have deep fryer, i will pan seer it. Ham/Turkey as they are made with bro. Swiss and American cheese.
    Yeah do them traditional first, next time try it with pastrami and turkey. That's what we used to do at one of the places I used to work.

22. I want a pepperoni pineapple pizza right now!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yeah do them traditional first, next time try it with pastrami and turkey. That's what we used to do at one of the places I used to work.
    A regular Monte has turkey/ham, thats why im sticking to it

Came out awesome.. Really weird to mix the sweet/salty in the jam preservative
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I want a pepperoni pineapple pizza right now!
    Pineapple, ham, bacon my favorite pizza all time. Throw some sriracha on top and I'm in heaven.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

Pineapple, ham, bacon my favorite pizza all time. Throw some sriracha on top and I'm in heaven.
    I lovvvvve sriracha!!!! Have you tried the sriracha at subway?!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM