What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 129 of 333 First ... 127128129130131 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I've been in my new house with my wife for just over a year now and have yet to do ribs... Too afraid to screw it up and have wasted the money on them.

Either of you willing to share a recipe?
    How did you want to cook them? and are you cooking beef ribs or pork?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I've been in my new house with my wife for just over a year now and have yet to do ribs... Too afraid to screw it up and have wasted the money on them.

Either of you willing to share a recipe?
    Rib Rub, Salt, Pepper and roast for 12 hours on 175-200 in the oven
    When they are done Sweet Baby Rays on both sides, and then grill for 1-2 minutes on each side and they fall right off the bone

BOOM

Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    How did you want to cook them? and are you cooking beef ribs or pork?
    As long as is best, and likely pork ribs.

Thanks Solution!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

4. Jack Daniels dry rubbed pork ribs and beef ribs 3hour smoked at 200 with Apple wood and oak barrel chips then tossed in the oven tented with tinfoil at 200 to render off some fat then applied a small coat of dry rub an smoked another 2 hours at 250 they to fell off the bone no BBQ sauce was used
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    As long as is best, and likely pork ribs.

Thanks Solution!
    Do you have a BBQ or do you want to use the oven only?
    SNS REP
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Would rep you both if I wasn't mobile. Ribs are on the shopping list. From my butcher though, not the grocery store...

Luckily as my employer sells smokers, smoking appliances, and every flavour smoking chips there is, I am set if needed.

My BBQ is a fairly nice one which I have fitted with 2 smoker tubes.

I have whisky, mesquite, hickory, and apple on hand. I will drop a picture when I get to this
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If i had a smoker i would do 10-12 hours like i did when in the food industry and worked at a smoking restaurant.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If i had a smoker i would do 10-12 hours like i did when in the food industry and worked at a smoking restaurant.
    Smoking foods makes them taste so much better for some reason.
    SNS REP

9. I just made a high protien yorkshire pudding. Getting all solutiony in my kitchen.

Tasted damn good. Used 4 eggs 2 egg whites, equal amount almond milk*eyeballed came out to 1cup about* 30g complete pancake mix,1 tsp baking powder,1scoop cinnamon flavor cellucor whey, 50g regular plain yogurt*could have used olive oil but didn't*

I had it with honey on top.

Pretty easy. I want to see the solutions take on yorkshire pudding.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Would rep you both if I wasn't mobile. Ribs are on the shopping list. From my butcher though, not the grocery store...

Luckily as my employer sells smokers, smoking appliances, and every flavour smoking chips there is, I am set if needed.

My BBQ is a fairly nice one which I have fitted with 2 smoker tubes.

I have whisky, mesquite, hickory, and apple on hand. I will drop a picture when I get to this
    You have a nicer set up than I do I just use the charcoal side of my set up, where I set my smoker box then but my food on the other side so that it is being hit with in direct heat. If you are putting the ribs on a bbq I prefer using dry rubs, but in the oven I prefer using sweet baby rays BBQ sauce or making my own with a Memphis influence. If you are smoking pork ribs try to keep the temp around 200 for 4 hours minimum. Taking the membrane off can be a pain but is worth it and some butchers will even do it for you if you put the order in in advance. The trick to good slow cooked bbq is keeping the temp down and having patients, you can use a generic rub and let the smoke do its work and the longer you smoke the food the more flavor will come into the food. I like to use a mix of chips to using large chunks of apple or mesquite and then use fine shreds of whiskey barrel in a smoking box. I honestly dont know if it does anything but I used it once and the food turned out great.
    SNS REP
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I just made a high protien yorkshire pudding. Getting all solutiony in my kitchen.

Tasted damn good. Used 4 eggs 2 egg whites, equal amount almond milk*eyeballed came out to 1cup about* 30g complete pancake mix,1 tsp baking powder,1scoop cinnamon flavor cellucor whey, 50g regular plain yogurt*could have used olive oil but didn't*

I had it with honey on top.

Pretty easy. I want to see the solutions take on yorkshire pudding.
    Never heard of this. Sounds interesting
    what did you base your recipe off?

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...?recipe=206474

This?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Never heard of this. Sounds interesting
    what did you base your recipe off?

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...?recipe=206474

This?
    Yeah. Amongst others. I scaled up the macros. Came out to like 60 grams protein. Some thing I can store in the office fridge
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yeah. Amongst others. I scaled up the macros. Came out to like 60 grams protein. Some thing I can store in the office fridge
    what was your replacement for Lard? Most of the recipes call for like a heavy amount of fat

http://britishfood.about.com/od/regi.../yorkspuds.htm
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Homemade General Tso Chicken Stirfry:

Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip:

Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Sweet Potato Fries:

Cellucor Cor-Fetti Cake batter Protein Cake:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

what was your replacement for Lard? Most of the recipes call for like a heavy amount of fat

http://britishfood.about.com/od/regi.../yorkspuds.htm
    Oh yeah. Olive oil or coconut oil. About 2 tablespoons. I suppose you can use peanut butter,egg yolk,vegetable oil,goat cheese,cream cheese. Unsure of how it would turn out. Its just a fat source.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Garlic Sesame Chicken:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cellucor Cor-Fetti Cake batter Protein Cake:

what is this celluocor stuff? protein powder? this cake funfetti looks amazing.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post

It is Cellucor's protein powder, the COR-fetti flavour is new, and quite good
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Look at the tub in the background
    Google.com
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Indeed it is my friend.. This particular flavour is so good!! I like it in my oatmeal , ha ha.. Tastes like a cheat but it isn't , lol.. Yum ....

21. My cheat meal today is 6 cookie dough poptarts and 16 oz of whole milk.

1000+ calories

22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    My cheat meal today is 6 cookie dough poptarts and 16 oz of whole milk.

1000+ calories
    I haven't had a pop tart in forever how are the cookie dough ones they sound amazing
    SNS REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

I haven't had a pop tart in forever how are the cookie dough ones they sound amazing
    If you have a cookie dough craving these will do. They are pretty good.

3 will be toasted and 3 will be warm.

Btw....no such thing as a bad carb. Except those battle axe holding,satan worshipping,murdering carbs.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

If you have a cookie dough craving these will do. They are pretty good.

3 will be toasted and 3 will be warm.

Btw....no such thing as a bad carb. Except those battle axe holding,satan worshipping,murdering carbs.
    You will want avoid those carbs for sure if you see them hanging out in a dark alley
    SNS REP
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

My cheat meal today is 6 cookie dough poptarts and 16 oz of whole milk.

1000+ calories
    Wut?
    Come on bro.

For me today:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Wut?
    Come on bro.

For me today:

BRO! DO YOU EVEN CHEAT? Thats it! Im reducing my calories by 100 next week to have a 3k cal cheat! Im also going to snap a pic of all of it muhaha!
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

BRO! DO YOU EVEN CHEAT? Thats it! Im reducing my calories by 100 next week to have a 3k cal cheat! Im also going to snap a pic of all of it muhaha!
    Poptarts a cheat.. son

Man up
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Poptarts a cheat.. son

Man up
    Alright. Ill think of something by next friday! You just friggin wait!

29. My favorite cheat meal is a Cheeseburger Deluxe with Steak Fries. Steak Fries have to have mozzarella and gravy.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by boomer411 View Post
    My favorite cheat meal is a Cheeseburger Deluxe with Steak Fries. Steak Fries have to have mozzarella and gravy.
    Poutine! (for the fries)
    love that stuff

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM