What is your favorite cheat meal? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 11 of 141 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Wiat... you live in Rochester?? Dude i live right below you in erie PA

We should do a team challenge sometime (Serious)

DUDE! even better, i live in buffalo!!! find one and im down, we got a big ass pizza one here, me and my buddy are the only ones to finsh it still to this day!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wiat... you live in Rochester?? Dude i live right below you in erie PA

We should do a team challenge sometime (Serious)

im doin a big burger challenge this saturday if ur down for coming into town to at least join, we are filming it too, im also gonna contact the place and see if i eat more than the challenge if theyll name the challenge after me!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I live in Buffalo still close to you though!
    im in buffalo man!!! wanna do the burger with me and some friends this weekend?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Awesome. Yeah I utilize slinsane to help keep me out of carb trouble too lol. Been a few months since I had pizza but I ate a whole 18" meat lovers with mushrooms last fall. Then I had a pint of Ben and Jerry's and a box of oreos. Lol

how often u do that? damn lol
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im in buffalo man!!! wanna do the burger with me and some friends this weekend?
    Yeah I think you told me you're in cheektavegas right? Is love to but can't this weekend. Shoot me a pm next time you schedule one and I'll plan for it. Its not so easy getting out of the house when you've got kids.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how often u do that? damn lol
    Once every four or five months
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

DUDE! even better, i live in buffalo!!! find one and im down, we got a big ass pizza one here, me and my buddy are the only ones to finsh it still to this day!
    If you have already done it no point in doing it.. Nothing here for two person. most of the 2 team ones are in ohio or shortly over the ohio border..
    Cleveland has the 5lb grilled cheese. would love to see you conquer that one as on Man Vs Food

Link to the contest you are doing? i am sure its on EatFeats.com??
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  232 lbs.

Is a double whopper with just burger,veggies and mustard a cheat meal?

I got one for the super bowl and ate it with broccoli, an apple, FF cottage cheese
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Just made this...

Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake

Recipe

300g Flour
    4 Scoops Molten Chocolate Whey
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    1.5 Cup of Almond Milk
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    12g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and milk and stir on a low power with blender or Kitchen Aid Stand Up (Or whatever brand of stand up you do use) I used the Kitchen Aid for this one which made it very simple.

Once a very thick mixture is formed, Then fold in the egg whites and continue to mix until everything is evenly combined together. I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the Kitchen Aid Stand up Mixer and then put it on a lower power to fold them into the finished product.

Spray A Bundt Cooking pan with cooking spray
    Pre-Heat to 350 and Bake for around 30-35 minutes ( I tried to pick it with a tooth pick at 25 and it was still a touch gooey on the inside so it had to go for around 31 before i pulled it)

Macros

For the Cake:

Calories: 1775
    Fat: 30g
    Carbs: 235g
    Protein: 125g

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Just made this...

Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake

Recipe

300g Flour
    4 Scoops Molten Chocolate Whey
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    1.5 Cup of Almond Milk
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    12g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and milk and stir on a low power with blender or Kitchen Aid Stand Up (Or whatever brand of stand up you do use) I used the Kitchen Aid for this one which made it very simple.

Once a very thick mixture is formed, Then fold in the egg whites and continue to mix until everything is evenly combined together. I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the Kitchen Aid Stand up Mixer and then put it on a lower power to fold them into the finished product.

Spray A Bundt Cooking pan with cooking spray
    Pre-Heat to 350 and Bake for around 30-35 minutes ( I tried to pick it with a tooth pick at 25 and it was still a touch gooey on the inside so it had to go for around 31 before i pulled it)

Macros

For the Cake:

Calories: 1775
    Fat: 30g
    Carbs: 235g
    Protein: 125g
    That looks so freekin good
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My sons birthday was last night made a five layer cake, four layers devils food cake, 1 layer choco flourless cake. Coated with peanut butter buttercream, then glazed with choco ganach. Best cake I've had in a while.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    My sons birthday was last night made a five layer cake, four layers devils food cake, 1 layer choco flourless cake. Coated with peanut butter buttercream, then glazed with choco ganach. Best cake I've had in a while.
    That sounds like one hell of a cake sir i can't say that I've had a cake quite like that before at all but that
    sounds spectacular for sure. I think I would rank that number one in my cake book. LOL Really that sounds
    great. I had a great meal yesterday at IHOP I had three pancakes eggs scrambled with swiss and hashbrowns
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pancakes are the greatest breakfast food a fat guy ever created. Its the only type of cake you can eat for breakfast and people wont judge you.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Pancakes you say?

7 reorders (all stacks of 5) at all you can eat ihop.
    Plus the first plate of 3 (told the waitress to give me a reorder every time she brought me a plate

5$ for 38 pancakes..

25 cents a cake
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

If you have already done it no point in doing it.. Nothing here for two person. most of the 2 team ones are in ohio or shortly over the ohio border..
    Cleveland has the 5lb grilled cheese. would love to see you conquer that one as on Man Vs Food

Link to the contest you are doing? i am sure its on EatFeats.com??
    its actually not on eat feats cuz the place is new, and the challenge isnt even on their menu yet......otehrs i have done include 2 3lb burritos at burrito bay, the pizza one was rediculous , that one i posted and anotehr really big burger and fries...........i was planning on doin the dagwood after teh arnold expo that saturday, that was on man vs food........u shoudl coem do it with me......thats if ur goin to the arnold, which you should be...............make a road trip and come do the burger challenge this sat!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Pancakes you say?

7 reorders (all stacks of 5) at all you can eat ihop.
    Plus the first plate of 3 (told the waitress to give me a reorder every time she brought me a plate

5$ for 38 pancakes..

25 cents a cake
    damn talk about carb up
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i guess i could do either one lol
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

id drive to cleaveland sometime to do that grilled cheese with you
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I use to live there, if we talking Ohio.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

its actually not on eat feats cuz the place is new, and the challenge isnt even on their menu yet......otehrs i have done include 2 3lb burritos at burrito bay, the pizza one was rediculous , that one i posted and anotehr really big burger and fries...........i was planning on doin the dagwood after teh arnold expo that saturday, that was on man vs food........u shoudl coem do it with me......thats if ur goin to the arnold, which you should be...............make a road trip and come do the burger challenge this sat!
    lol i wish i could but my work schedule is insane leading up to the arnold i work 50 hours a week. i get 1 day off a week (which is tomorrow) so i really cant just take this or that off. i Will be at the arnold for sure. You will know its me walking round the expo. Name is "bob" in real life, come up and say hello.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Ill come brother. There is PLENTY out there..

hold up

big sandwich C Chubby Challenge Mackenzie's Grill Cleveland, OH full loaf of Italian bread, 2 pounds of meat, a half of a head of lettuce, two full tomatoes includes 1 lb. fries

big burger C Big Burger Challenge Touch Supper Club Cleveland, OH available Tuesdays

hot dogs C Division Dog Challenge Tucky's Hot Dogs Cleveland, OH

7 pound sandwich C The Garbage Dumpster Cleat's Club Seat Grille Cleveland (several locations), OH contains 4 .5 lb. burger patties, cole slaw, fries, mushrooms, onions, Swiss & American cheese and bacon

There are the on the way to Cleveland:

big breakfast C The Belly Buster Mike's Place Kent, OH 3 eggs, 6 oz. ham steak, 3 sausage links, home fries, 2 buttermilk pancakes, biscuits, sausage gravy and your choice of toast

3 lb. burger C The Stu-anator Mike's Place Kent, OH burger served on sub sandwich bun

And of course right outside of cleveland:

4 lb grilled cheese sandwich C Melt Challenge Melt Bar and Grilled Lakewood, OH sandwich has 12 cheeses

7 lb. gyro C The Mount Olympus Gyro The Greek Village Grill Lakewood, OH
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

All the ones in Columbus:

double dog dares C Double Dog Dare Acme Hotdog & Sausage Co Columbus, OH includes fries and a drink consists of several Jumbo 1/4 pound all beef hotdogs,chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks along with our famous coleslaw, Acme Area 51 Sauce and BBQ Sauce

12 in burrito C Mucho Macho Burrito Cazuela's Grill Columbus, OH topped with super hot sauce

16 in pizza C Pizza Eating Challenge Formaggio Columbus, OH

8 lb. omelet C 8 Pound Omelet Hangover Easy Columbus, OH

BBQ meal C The Hoggy Challenge Hoggy's Columbus, OH 1/2 slab of baby back ribs, 1/2 whole chicken, 7 in. pulled pork sandwich & choice of two sides

spicy burger C VooDoo Burger HungryMonkey Food Truck Columbus, OH cannot drink anything for 15 minutes after finishing

28 in pizza C Mega Meat Mega Challenge Joseppi's Pizza Columbus, OH for 2 person teams

7 burgers C Man vs. Food Challenge Park St. Cantina Columbus, OH available Friday & Saturday nights, one burger must be King Kong

2.5 lb sandwich C The Dagwood Challenge The Ohio Deli Columbus, OH includes pile of fries

1.5 lb. burger C The Thurmanator The Thurman Cafe Columbus, OH 2 .75 lb beef patties, .5 lb ham, covered in mozzarella, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, sauteed onions, pickles, jalapeno peppers and mayo

6 1/3 lb. burgers C Burger Challenge The Ugly Tuna Saloona Columbus, OH
  23. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All the ones in Columbus:

double dog dares C Double Dog Dare Acme Hotdog & Sausage Co Columbus, OH includes fries and a drink consists of several Jumbo 1/4 pound all beef hotdogs,chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks along with our famous coleslaw, Acme Area 51 Sauce and BBQ Sauce

12 in burrito C Mucho Macho Burrito Cazuela's Grill Columbus, OH topped with super hot sauce

16 in pizza C Pizza Eating Challenge Formaggio Columbus, OH

8 lb. omelet C 8 Pound Omelet Hangover Easy Columbus, OH

BBQ meal C The Hoggy Challenge Hoggy's Columbus, OH 1/2 slab of baby back ribs, 1/2 whole chicken, 7 in. pulled pork sandwich & choice of two sides

spicy burger C VooDoo Burger HungryMonkey Food Truck Columbus, OH cannot drink anything for 15 minutes after finishing

28 in pizza C Mega Meat Mega Challenge Joseppi's Pizza Columbus, OH for 2 person teams

7 burgers C Man vs. Food Challenge Park St. Cantina Columbus, OH available Friday & Saturday nights, one burger must be King Kong

2.5 lb sandwich C The Dagwood Challenge The Ohio Deli Columbus, OH includes pile of fries

1.5 lb. burger C The Thurmanator The Thurman Cafe Columbus, OH 2 .75 lb beef patties, .5 lb ham, covered in mozzarella, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, sauteed onions, pickles, jalapeno peppers and mayo

6 1/3 lb. burgers C Burger Challenge The Ugly Tuna Saloona Columbus, OH
    Oh man this sound awesome! Solution you find the greatest places to eat. I think that this is a great place and I would
    love to eat here. It reminds me of a place back in South Carolina when I went to Clemson it was called Burger Joe's it was
    a great place to grab a light snack and also a great meal. Great food great people and all that good stuff. Great stuff
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i really wanna do a breakfast one, but the one in columbus has never been beaten.......its liek 8lb and u only got 30 min....im reall ynot fast but i have capacity :-( i really want breakfast lol
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

yo, if ur goin to the arnold lets do the pizza one together!!!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

look at that thing its huge, its liek teh size me and my buddy did here by my house, but hes a professional eater lol
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

yo, if ur goin to the arnold lets do the pizza one together!!!
    I already told you i will be there. I am a represenative for Cellucor, Ill be hanging by the booth all weekend (not working it) but ill be walking around most of the day.

Ill be bringing my treats that i bake all the time for people to sample..

Here is another one i made yesterday

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Mini-Loaves

Recipe

85g Complete Pancake mix
    1 Scoop (34g) PB Marshmallow Whey
    1 Egg
    1 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    Dash of water to make thick batter consistency (about ¼ cup)
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    3g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and in another bowl stiffen an egg white, Fold all of this together (egg white in last) and add water as needed to get a thick batter like consistency. I used around ¼ cup of water max, and it was a little runny but still thick before putting into the oven.

. I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the 4 mini-loaf containers that I did use. Before I did put them in there I made sure to spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.

These cooked FAST because they were small and in smaller pans, Around 15 minutes at 350 degrees . Remember to use a tooth pick to check the inside when baking, once they started to turn golden brown on top I tried to stick them and they came out clean. Almost a minute too long on these, but still very fluffy on the inside.

Macros

For all 4 Mini-Loaves:
    So you are looking at 125 kcals a loaf.

Calories: ~500 Calories
    Fat: 10g
    Carbs: 70g
    Protein: 40g

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I already told you i will be there. I am a represenative for Cellucor, Ill be hanging by the booth all weekend (not working it) but ill be walking around most of the day.

Ill be bringing my treats that i bake all the time for people to sample..

Here is another one i made yesterday

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Mini-Loaves

Recipe

85g Complete Pancake mix
    1 Scoop (34g) PB Marshmallow Whey
    1 Egg
    1 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    Dash of water to make thick batter consistency (about ¼ cup)
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    3g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and in another bowl stiffen an egg white, Fold all of this together (egg white in last) and add water as needed to get a thick batter like consistency. I used around ¼ cup of water max, and it was a little runny but still thick before putting into the oven.

. I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the 4 mini-loaf containers that I did use. Before I did put them in there I made sure to spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.

These cooked FAST because they were small and in smaller pans, Around 15 minutes at 350 degrees . Remember to use a tooth pick to check the inside when baking, once they started to turn golden brown on top I tried to stick them and they came out clean. Almost a minute too long on these, but still very fluffy on the inside.

Macros

For all 4 Mini-Loaves:
    So you are looking at 125 kcals a loaf.

Calories: ~500 Calories
    Fat: 10g
    Carbs: 70g
    Protein: 40g
    You're a wizard with this stuff man. You make all these recipes up?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does Team ScoobyPrep have a huge recipe book you can give us all???

AI have strawberry, banana, and vanilla protein...what can I make?! haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

CZW - yeah i make all them up myself. Nothing too crazy i just enjoy cooking

Sean - No, Jason and his services have nothing to do with a cook book. Hahaha. I have a review on bodybuilding.com with the Cellucor new protein (all the flavors) i have around 20-25 recipes in there... but i can cook nearly anything and am the cook in my house.
  31. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CZW - yeah i make all them up myself. Nothing too crazy i just enjoy cooking

Sean - No, Jason and his services have nothing to do with a cook book. Hahaha. I have a review on bodybuilding.com with the Cellucor new protein (all the flavors) i have around 20-25 recipes in there... but i can cook nearly anything and am the cook in my house.
    Got a few tubs of Cellucor protein and excited to try it out. Will also try the recipe! What flavor pudding mix did you use?
    Squats do a booty good.
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Got a few tubs of Cellucor protein and excited to try it out. Will also try the recipe! What flavor pudding mix did you use?
    SF/FF Vanilla or Cheesecake my favs!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread is the shizz.. Never unsubscribing!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    This thread is the shizz.. Never unsubscribing!!
    same here. every day it's chock full of win.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

same here. every day it's chock full of win.
    It makes my mouth water like crazy! Yet dont bother touching the stuff being an endomorph
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I imagine this is how The Solution "controls" his cheat meals

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9AvVu-P6Do
    Its called moderation.. Some people dont practice it, and they either have something small like a cupcake and it triggers them to never stop eating sweets. Incorporating a little here or there, or a cheat meal once a week goes a long way. If you are not competing or in contest prep tell me how a cheat meal will hurt you. It wont.
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I look forward to my cheat meals, speaking of which. one tomorrow

any suggestions anyone?
    Ice cream will be happening!
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Not a burger guy... never have been
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

any suggestions anyone?
    I want to see you smash that pizza again, but in 2:30 this time.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

any suggestions anyone?
    I'd go with a massive burrito with extra cheese, sour cream and guac

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 10:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 06:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 06:34 PM