What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 10 of 325 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

    or what abotu crispy m&ms toooo good! they ned to bring those back!
    mk, seriously, do a spellcheck at least ONCE before you hit 'post'.
    I am positive that you are more intelligent than your posts make you seem.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    mk, seriously, do a spellcheck at least ONCE before you hit 'post'.
    I am positive that you are more intelligent than your posts make you seem.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Just had 2 bags skittles

    Half gallon of milk with protein

    2 packets oat meal

    And a pie of margarita pizza on the way

    Andddd I had to stop half way to dump ha
    I think this is a crazy combination of food bro! I can't believe you ate oatmeal with pizza! Haha well done sir
    I think this just goes to show you that you can't go wrong with food at all. I think that you are headed
    down the right path when it comes to cheating. You picked some great foods though good work bro.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I think this is a crazy combination of food bro! I can't believe you ate oatmeal with pizza! Haha well done sir
    I think this just goes to show you that you can't go wrong with food at all. I think that you are headed
    down the right path when it comes to cheating. You picked some great foods though good work bro.
    Aim to please. I farted for like 5 hours straight every 2-3 min. But damn worth it
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Buddy asked if i wanted to head to dinner tonight.
    Can't pass up a free meal

    Chinese Buffet + Mongolian Grill

    My only plate of the chinese food off the buffet:


    And 3 more Plates off Mongolian Grill
    Chicken/Steak/Shrimp
    Rice/Noodles
    Veggies

    and then Fruit Bowl + Salad

  6. I love Chinese buffets. I was out of town for work and ate at this Chinese Buffett post w/o 4 times in a week, regardless of the review I read online about having a bloody rat trap in their restroom.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Stay anabolic my friend
    What does "stay anabolic" mean? I'm not being sarcastic at all, jw what it means

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post
    What does "stay anabolic" mean? I'm not being sarcastic at all, jw what it means
    I think he's spoofing the Dos XX commercials "Stay thirsty, my friends"

    Do you not know what anabolic means?...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I think he's spoofing the Dos XX commercials "Stay thirsty, my friends"

    Do you not know what anabolic means?...
    This ^^^^

  10. This weekend I had the ultimate cheat meal.
    Foot Long Coney chili cheese hot dog
    Vanilla Hot Fudge Sundae
    Chili Cheese Fries

    Best meal I've had in a long time!
    •   
       

  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ihop

    Nutella Crepes
    NY Cheesecake Pancakes:


  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ihop

    Nutella Crepes
    NY Cheesecake Pancakes:




    how are those pancakes? I was thinking of trying those. I got the cinnastack french toast instead. OMFG best thing ever!!!!!
  13. Re: What is your favorite cheat meal?


    Subways 11.5 inch Foot Long..
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how are those pancakes? I was thinking of trying those. I got the cinnastack french toast instead. OMFG best thing ever!!!!!
    Nutella Crepes were INSANE
    NY Cheesecake = Banging, chunks of cheesecake bites in each slice.. which was great

    I agree the Cinnamon are BOMB!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This ^^^^
    No i do not

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post

    No i do not
    anabolism [uh-nab-uh-liz-uh m]

    --noun Biol., Physiol.

    1. constructive metabolism; the synthesis in living organisms of more complex substances from simpler ones (opposed to catabolism).

    Related forms an·a·bol·ic, [an-uh-bol-ik, ] adjective hy·per·an·a·bol·ic, adjective hy·per·a·nab·o·lism, noun
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Name:  image-3091073750.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  559.7 KB

    Two weeks till the next one!!!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    anabolism [uh-nab-uh-liz-uh m]

    --noun Biol., Physiol.

    1. constructive metabolism; the synthesis in living organisms of more complex substances from simpler ones (opposed to catabolism).

    Related forms an·a·bol·ic, [an-uh-bol-ik, ] adjective hy·per·an·a·bol·ic, adjective hy·per·a·nab·o·lism, noun

    I guess i need a more concrete answer, or an example of how it is used with people who weight train

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post

    I guess i need a more concrete answer, or an example of how it is used with people who weight train
    The physiologic process of building muscle is anabolism.

    You trolling or serious
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. I wouldn't posting these things if I was being facetious. Just here to learn brotha.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post
    I wouldn't posting these things if I was being facetious. Just here to learn brotha.
    Well just checking no offense meant
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. On a site called anabolic minds and doesn't know what anabolic means..
    Troll harder my friend.
    Cultivating Mass.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    On a site called anabolic minds and doesn't know what anabolic means..
    Troll harder my friend.
    Hey ya never know! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ihop

    Nutella Crepes
    NY Cheesecake Pancakes:

    This looks amazing man! Usually when I go to IHOP I get the Steak and Eggs with pancakes blueberry flavor. That's my
    favorite of all-time but this looks good. I think that is a great flavor New York Cheesecake I would have never thought
    of that one. That sounds delic. That's really great I think that you should add some eggs to that and your golden.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    This looks amazing man! Usually when I go to IHOP I get the Steak and Eggs with pancakes blueberry flavor. That's my
    favorite of all-time but this looks good. I think that is a great flavor New York Cheesecake I would have never thought
    of that one. That sounds delic. That's really great I think that you should add some eggs to that and your golden.
    Plenty of protein in those pancakes and crepes!

    Speaking of good stuff. Just made this video.


  26. Chicken fried steak. Mashed potatoes with gravy. Texas toast. Sweet tea. One pecan pie. (I dont mean a slice either.)
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Hey ya never know! Lol
    thank god no more yo gaba gaba avi, I dread when that show comes on in my house lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    thank god no more yo gaba gaba avi, I dread when that show comes on in my house lol
    Lol don't hate bud! Its the only show my son likes that I can tolerate
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol don't hate bud! Its the only show my son likes that I can tolerate
    lol I just hate the god damn DJ

    they actually have good bands get on there
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nutella Crepes were INSANE
    NY Cheesecake = Banging, chunks of cheesecake bites in each slice.. which was great

    I agree the Cinnamon are BOMB!
    so which one was better? lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in