Top foods for men

  1. Top foods for men


    Here are some effective foods for men.I have also experienced these foods on me and they increase fitness and fertility too.
    Broccoli,
    Banana,
    All Grains,
    Mushrooms,
    Yogurt,
    Beans,
    Watermelon,


  2. awesome, but I do have a little issue with Banana. Even though, I'm taking banana and yogurt mixture.
    But it seems that I'm bit allergic of it. Not sure but my hand are affected in a weird way.
    It get harder!
    :/

  3. You have to be a little more specific on the list of beans. Some beans can actually have an opposite effect on someone trying to raise their testosterone. Beans like black and garbanzo should are higher in phytoestrogens than say red or navy beans. Same thing applies to nuts. Almonds and peanuts which are actually legumes are not as quintessential to raising a mans testosterone compared to pistachios and walnuts. Nonetheless good list.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    You have to be a little more specific on the list of beans. Some beans can actually have an opposite effect on someone trying to raise their testosterone. Beans like black and garbanzo should are higher in phytoestrogens than say red or navy beans. Same thing applies to nuts. Almonds and peanuts which are actually legumes are not as quintessential to raising a mans testosterone compared to pistachios and walnuts. Nonetheless good list.
    I love most nuts. I also love black beans. No real flavor to my diet anymore. Honestly this is kind of sad....but I no longer eat to get full or even for taste. I eat to feed my muscles..oh well..its an obsession I guess

  5. i Love baked beans! i rince most of the sauce off, but i think they are the perfect vegetable.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    I love most nuts. I also love black beans. No real flavor to my diet anymore. Honestly this is kind of sad....but I no longer eat to get full or even for taste. I eat to feed my muscles..oh well..its an obsession I guess
    Still trying to "eat for fuel" not flavor myself! Kinda hard because im a chef and food is a whole array of emotions! When it comes to contest prep, I can do okay with a few ingredients...give me variety and I go nuts! Lol!
    I also love black beans, but during prep I cut out beans anyway...bulking season I like red beans mixed with different green veggies. Hell, i even put them in my eggs! But, substance is slim when it comes to really just getting in what your body needs! I like to jazz up the little bit of leeway I have with some of my meals or just save it for a cheat.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    i Love baked beans! i rince most of the sauce off, but i think they are the perfect vegetable.
    The sauce is the best part!!! Otherwise you might as well save the extra money and make some of your own, Mrs. Dash has low sodium and liw carbs marinaded im sure would be a perfect pair to your favorite baked bean recipe!

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  8. and here is other foods
    Turkey Breast
    72 calories per 3-oz serving

    Olive Oil
    119 calories per tbsp

    Black Beans
    227 calories per cup

  9. And your forgot Chile peppers......but that's alright, research review blog regarding the effects of capsciacin on energy expenditure, fat oxidation, and inflammation coming soon to jasoncholewa.com

    Br

  10. Green Tea, pomegranate berries, dates, sweet potatoes, milk are also the top foods for men!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    And your forgot Chile peppers......but that's alright, research review blog regarding the effects of capsciacin on energy expenditure, fat oxidation, and inflammation coming soon to jasoncholewa.com

    Br
    My other favourite vegetable! When eaten raw they are like the lollies of the vegtable world.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    My other favourite vegetable! When eaten raw they are like the lollies of the vegtable world.
    Get your 5 a day:The most overlooked, and health promoting food may just be jalapeno peppers:

    http://jasoncholewa.com/2012/11/19/t...chili-peppers/

  13. they seem to have left ***** off of that list..

  14. Grass fed beef
    Turkey
    Lamb
    Low fat yogurt
    Eggs (boiled)
    Peanut Butter
    you are what you eat!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 125 best foods for men
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:44 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 05:56 PM
  3. SAVALOT tons of food for cheap
    By bigmark1972 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:18 PM
  4. Best food for before bed
    By Inzah Dude in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:16 PM
  5. for men only
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2002, 08:49 PM
Log in
Log in