Obsessing over supementation...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Obsessing over supementation...

Wasup AM!

Take a multi. Don't take a multi. Use zinc, not too much tho; it'll interfere with copper absorption. Supplement with vitamin C to reduce cortisol, but I'm more bloated than ever. Megadose vitamin D this winter. If u don't you'll get lesions on your ballsack.

I guess I'm asking.... When is it okay to say my 4-6 servings of asparagus, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, onions, etc. is good enough to function optimally.

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'll take a multi just to cover basis basically.
    Eating a variety or quality foods is the way to go, but since that does not always happen a multi can fill in the gaps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thank u sir. I know the whole vitamin/mineral supplementation debate has raged for years. Thought I would put this thread out in the ether in the hopes that a never before seen idea would surface. Hehe
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat
    Thank u sir. I know the whole vitamin/mineral supplementation debate has raged for years. Thought I would put this thread out in the ether in the hopes that a never before seen idea would surface. Hehe
    No problem.
    I know the debates can range from if people are actually absorbing the actual vitamins/minerals & of what quality they are.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Wasup AM!

Take a multi. Don't take a multi. Use zinc, not too much tho; it'll interfere with copper absorption. Supplement with vitamin C to reduce cortisol, but I'm more bloated than ever. Megadose vitamin D this winter. If u don't you'll get lesions on your ballsack.

I guess I'm asking.... When is it okay to say my 4-6 servings of asparagus, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, onions, etc. is good enough to function optimally.
    People who maintain a healthy diet consisting of an array of fruits and vegetables as well as lean protein and dairy sources usually have zero deficiencies in vitamins and minerals. If the you add strenuous exercise or outside stresses and oxidative stress as well, then it compromises how well the persons body absorbs said vitamins and minerals regardless of how much the consume. This is why it is good practice to take a daily multivitamin from whole food and pure sources. It helps to fill in the gaps where the body might need extra care.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    People who maintain a healthy diet consisting of an array of fruits and vegetables as well as lean protein and dairy sources usually have zero deficiencies in vitamins and minerals. If the you add strenuous exercise or outside stresses and oxidative stress as well, then it compromises how well the persons body absorbs said vitamins and minerals regardless of how much the consume. This is why it is good practice to take a daily multivitamin from whole food and pure sources. It helps to fill in the gaps where the body might need extra care.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Fishing the Orange Triad out of the round file now. Lol. Thanks for the replies!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Wasup AM!

good points. I just do what works for me
    here's my stack
    fish oil
    green tea
    halo
    cla
    bcaa
    creatine
    protein
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

orange triad and oxi greens are a daily staple for me
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Registered User

For me my must haves are whats below. I try to eat very little fruit and hate almost all green vegetables lol.

Multi
    Emulsified D
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by actionhero
    For me my must haves are whats below. I try to eat very little fruit and hate almost all green vegetables lol.

Multi
    Emulsified D
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    So what do u eat?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So what do u eat?
    Everything else. I just dont things like broccoli, green beans cauliflower, and anything similar. My number 1 vegetable that I do eat is cabbage.

I dont eat sweet fruits because of the sugar but I do eat tomatoes, eggplant and squash
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by actionhero View Post
    I dont eat sweet fruits because of the sugar but I do eat tomatoes, eggplant and squash
    Bro, you can't afford the 50 or so calories per serving of fruit? Or is it that you are prepping for some sort of bb competition and really have to cut corners?
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I mainly eat bananas & apples (about 100 cals) & broccoli is typically my main go-to veggie.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Bro, you can't afford the 50 or so calories per serving of fruit? Or is it that you are prepping for some sort of bb competition and really have to cut corners?
    No. Nothing like that. Its just something I prefer to avoid. I look at fruit like a piece of candy or pop.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. getting very antsy over here
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 12:47 AM
  2. Am I Over Training?
    By Unbreakable in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 11:02 PM
  3. Over 10,000 post!
    By Rhinoman in forum General Chat