Is it worth taking DHEA?
- 11-06-2012, 02:55 PM
- 11-06-2012, 03:28 PM
At 24 I doubt you would notice much from taking regular DHEA by itself. If you are interested in DHEA look into products that use different forms of it or put ingredients in it to work better. Check out Andro Factory, Forerunner Labs, AMS, and LG Sciences.
DHEA can be used to prevent some of the side effects people feel while running a DS as well.
- 11-06-2012, 03:30 PM
11-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I have read things before that stated DHEA can support the adrenals so it is possible, not sure how sound the science was. A low dose probably won't hurt you. You can always try to trade it or give it to someone you know who is getting on in years.
If you are stressed IMO there are far better options than DHEA.
11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
11-12-2012, 02:23 AM
I read about a study where people subjects took about 400 me of dhea for 6 months I believe with no ill effects. Only side effects I ever experienced was feeling awake all the time and my blood sugar would drop at times. It definitely ramped up my metabolism as well
Similar Forum Threads
- By ryino in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:35 AM
- By franklv in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
- By superset2 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 12-08-2005, 02:10 AM
- By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2004, 05:39 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2003, 10:31 AM