- 10-04-2012, 08:40 AM
awesome to be here. I am trying out the Body for Life 12 week program and I would just like to ask the following.
Could I replace the Myoplex Bars, Ready to Drink and Protein Shake with a food substance for a cheaper solution?
Something like whey protein maybe and/or bcaa?
- 10-04-2012, 03:06 PM
A chicken breast, tilapia, form of solid whole food would be even better.Current Unsponsored XGELS log
- 10-04-2012, 09:04 PM
I agree for jswain34 chicken breast is the best food having muscle and proteins.
10-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Egg whites! All the way! Dirt cheap and you get a higher amino profile for less calories! Not to mention egg protein is easily digested a great refueling source for post workouts:-)
10-08-2012, 08:54 PM
10-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Aren't most Protein bars basically candy bars with protein? Are there any out there worth while?
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 87Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:23 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 130Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:07 AM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 01:25 PM