LaserFocused - LeanGains Log - AnabolicMinds.com

LaserFocused - LeanGains Log

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

LaserFocused - LeanGains Log

How's it going fellas? I used to read this message board all the time, but haven't been around it for a while. I've refocused on fitness and I'm starting a LeanGains diet plan. I am in the process of reading the thread on here, but I'm only 5 pages into the 182 page forum. I think I have the gist of the workout, but I'm hoping you guys will straighten me up if I have any of the wrong ideas so far.

Stats: 24 years old
    220 lbs at 18% bf
    36'' waist, 17'' arms, 16'' neck, 43.5'' neck
    Goal: Recomp and get down to 12% bf short term and under 10% asap

I workout at 430am so I will be waking up and drinking 10g of BCAA and drinking more after the workout. Then I will start eating 2pm until 10pm then repeat. I am going to be eating very clean. Is 40/40/20 the way to go on this routine? Currently I've been doing 50/25/25 and I love how full my muscles feel and how pumped I am throughout the day,but I have put on 2% bf, which isn't cool.

I will be going back to finish that thread tonight, but I'd appreciate any pointers you can give now since it might take a while to get all the way through that.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

IN! Good luck man
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

What macro ratios are most people running with this? Also, I know the guide calls for 3 workout days, but Id like to stick with 5x. Should I manipulate my calorie intake to be less on easier days and higher on real heavy days?

Any guidance is appreciated. I am researching I just didn't have the patience to not start immediately.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Day two

I started yesterday and ended up doing some cardio in the afternoon. I still ate pretty small, which I think is the reason why I'm so hungry this morning.

Today was my first lifting day and I hit back pretty heavy. I didnt feel that being fasted effected the workout at all. I still felt strong and energized. The only thing I'm worried about is going another 5 hours without food. Oh, and getting down another 10g of bcaas. This stuff is nasty!! I used to say I would eat sh*t if it would make me a monster. I think that would be better than this. Lol
  5. New Member

Subbed :-)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  176 lbs.

Will surely stay close to this
    Want to handstand like bruce lee?

----------> lostartofhandbalancing.com <---------------
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey laser Ive been trying to workout that early in the morning (before my classes or work ) how do you like it? And how the hell did you get yourself to get out of bed to go workout so early ?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

I get up at 4:30 also and workout at 5. Was thinking about doing IF but was worried about not eating for 7+ hours after working out. Keep us posted how u like this I'm very interested.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laserfocused
    Day two

I started yesterday and ended up doing some cardio in the afternoon. I still ate pretty small, which I think is the reason why I'm so hungry this morning.

Today was my first lifting day and I hit back pretty heavy. I didnt feel that being fasted effected the workout at all. I still felt strong and energized. The only thing I'm worried about is going another 5 hours without food. Oh, and getting down another 10g of bcaas. This stuff is nasty!! I used to say I would eat sh*t if it would make me a monster. I think that would be better than this. Lol
    Mix it w/crystal light or mio flavoring.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oxyelite Pro + Alpha T2 Leangains Log
    By jpblann in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 05:19 AM
  2. Bulk Leangain Log
    By sprintstar01 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 11:20 PM
  3. Jacobg252's fat to fit using leangains log
    By JacobG252 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2