- 09-12-2012, 03:47 AM
I've been having some trouble getting my diet on track.....I'm not hungry at all anymore since I've been hitting the gym! I'm forcing myself to eat twice a day and consume two protein shakes! A lot of days I get a shake and one meal in! I hit the gym at least once a day sometimes twice with high intensity workouts and cardio but the appetite just doesn't seem to be there? Any advice?
- 09-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Eat more calorie dense foods, The more you force yourself to eat, the more size your stomach can expand, leaving you more room and hunger
09-12-2012, 11:00 PM
I would suggest hitting the gym 3-4 days a week.
Eat stuff like peanut butter and bananas that's a good way to get more calories in. People are against them but a weight gainer shake can help.
Post up what you are eating right now & what type of foods u like & I'm sure you will get some solid guidance from some diet gurus.
Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
09-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Right now I'm eating a pretty protein rich diet.... Mostly chicken when available, turkey, a little beef and pork, mostly depends on what's available during chow hours. Aot of the time the food is so bad it ruins your appetite if ya know what I mean. Bananas are very rare maybe see them once a month if I'm super luck and even then it's questionable to eat them! My choices are very limited where I'm located.
09-13-2012, 03:34 AM
military?Originally Posted by jetsetter2012
~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
- using mobile version, can't rep -
09-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DamirK in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:47 PM
- By jemmons95 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2008, 03:08 PM
- By rubyhead in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 08:10 PM
- By jspillane08 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:39 PM
- By kkr in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2008, 01:52 AM