Recomp on Hdrol [Calories, Macros, etc.]

1. Recomp on Hdrol [Calories, Macros, etc.]

Stats:
    ~14-15% body fat

I'm about to begin an Hdrol cycle and the main goal of this cycle is to perform a body recomp. I'm hoping to gain a respectable amount of size while lowering body fat and reducing weight around the mid section.

I currently try to follow a recomp diet plan and eat almost exactly the calories needed for my TDEE [3100].

So my confusion is basically around how many calories I should eat while on cycle. Do I eat the same amount of calories and 1.5x body weight for protein or should I increase my calories and protein consumption because I'll be on a cycle? Also considering carb cycling that revolves around high carbs for my 4-5 training days and then low carbs on the weekend when I'm not training. This is all new to me, so excuse my ignorance.

2. I'll start off saying I haven't done hdrol yet but plan first cycle start of 2013. I will be doing a recomp as well, so look into intermediate fasting (IF). On workout days go +20% over maintenance and rest days -20%. Higher carbs on workout days and lower on rest. High protein everyday. Others can chime in on what worked best for them on a recomp with PH.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    I'll start off saying I haven't done hdrol yet but plan first cycle start of 2013. I will be doing a recomp as well, so look into intermediate fasting (IF). On workout days go +20% over maintenance and rest days -20%. Higher carbs on workout days and lower on rest. High protein everyday. Others can chime in on what worked best for them on a recomp with PH.
    I run with the standard IF protocol throughout the year. To my understanding [and I may be completely wrong] but using a cycle of gear would increase my protein synthesis and make my body more able to process and utilize protein more frequently. This is why I wanted to try going back to the 5-6 times a day with eating.

I might be completely wrong with this assumption so I'd love anyone to chime in with some experience or studies.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Burner/Metabolizer while on Hdrol for Recomp?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 07:43 PM
  2. DHEA and effect on HPTA? (gonad hypotrophy, etc)
    By nti1094 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:34 AM
  3. Recomp on SD and Zol?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 07:13 AM
  4. comment on this cycle,dosage etc
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 06:47 AM