Coconut Milk and Beef Liver??
- 08-15-2012, 04:55 PM
- 08-15-2012, 05:05 PM
The idea of Beef Liver powder is not really backed up by anything...but Desiccated Liver...now that IS an interesting concept mixed with Whey Hydrosolates. But then again, I am merely gonna confirm this theory, but it seems legit to me.
Maybe your friend simply has a solid nutrition , proper workout plan and rest and thus gets his gains and its confusing it with the addition of this. Coconut milk is awesome though, good amount of fats in it.>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 08-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Be careful when your preparing the beef liver. It has a very tough taste to handle and when it isn't prepared correctly it can be harsh on the stomach. I would suggest pan frying the beef liver with onions and garlic for flavor
08-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Wouldn't recommend frying beef liver POWDER.Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
08-16-2012, 05:42 AM
08-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Haha! Thanks for the input! I'll prolly just skip the powder and go with the real stuff.
08-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Haha! Thanks! Ill skip the powder n go for the real stuff!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jjjd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2004, 04:39 PM
- By weis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2004, 12:37 AM
- By hardlyworkin in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2004, 02:01 PM
- By Riemann in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:15 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2003, 07:28 PM