- 07-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Im in an undergrad BSN degree and wanted to know if anyone could give me some web pages, books.. Etc where I can find the use (action) of different supplements in the body... Their general uses .
Example.. Like what Is whey protein as compared to casein how does the body use it .. Etc .
Any web pages, reference materials would be great.
Please post trusted sites only or reference materials from professionals. .. Ie no Wikipedia
- 07-04-2012, 04:14 PM
If you are in college...learn to use your Library's online databases and research there for pharmacological interactions and the biomechanics of the human body on supplementation. IE Jstor , etc...>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 07-04-2012, 04:53 PM
07-04-2012, 04:54 PM
07-04-2012, 05:16 PM
LG Sciences forum representative
07-04-2012, 05:20 PM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
07-04-2012, 05:21 PM
07-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By satsumas in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2011, 02:45 PM
- By brandon50 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2008, 09:58 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-25-2006, 08:13 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:34 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 01:25 PM