Neck Pains? Any kind of lotion or OTC drug to help the pain? - AnabolicMinds.com

Neck Pains? Any kind of lotion or OTC drug to help the pain?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Thumbs up Neck Pains? Any kind of lotion or OTC drug to help the pain?

My fiance has been having upper neck and shoulder pains from the top to the back side and it's causing her to have a hard time sleeping and breathing. It's a sharp pain she says she's had a pinched nerve in the past and she doesn't have health insurance so I was just wondering if you guys/and or girls knew of any remedies to help with neck/shoulder pain. Thanks!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

A massage. May do wonders.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Joint Force by E-pharm is great. I would recommend going to the doctor though if it doesn't go away. Just covering it up will only help temporarily. It could be anything and she won't know till she gets it checked out. Maybe find a low cost walk in clinic.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yeah the reviews for Joint Force looks solid! I've used SuperCissus and I really liked that product. But I think it's probably for the best that she checks out the local clinic! I am sure we can find one that's a good price! Better to know what's going on that to assume it's not a joint problem or something that will go away! Cuz it's been bugging her for quite some time you know? Thanks guys!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    A massage. May do wonders.
    Yeah she loves it when I massage her it helps till I stop massaging her hahaha if only my hands could keep on going and going! The jacuzzi also helps she says!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

+1 On joint force and usp labs cissus, i swear by both products as i used to have problems with my patella tendon.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yeah I think we're going to check out the Join Force! Does Nutra Planet carry it?
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Trank406 View Post
    Yeah I think we're going to check out the Join Force! Does Nutra Planet carry it?

Joint force.
  9. Diamond Member

Wish I had some now but I'm out of it. I like it because it gives immediate pain relief.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Awesome! I'm purchasing some soon! Thank you!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Arnica gel. Massage area with it . Do research on Arnica, and u will know why.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Arnica gel. Massage area with it . Do research on Arnica, and u will know why.
    I bought some Arnicare gel by Boiron I applied it to my fiances back neck and shoulders now do I massage after applying a layer or just apply and let it dry for it to start working?
  13. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Trank406 View Post
    I bought some Arnicare gel by Boiron I applied it to my fiances back neck and shoulders now do I massage after applying a layer or just apply and let it dry for it to start working?
    A cream like that would go well with some massaging. You also have the option of getting some lavender massage oil, going to work with that first, and then applying the Arnicare gel with a light massage to finish off the session.

I personally love Arnica. I always try to have it on hand for those days where I am sore or end up with stiff, knotted muscles.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yeah she said it kind of worked but not really! I'll try grabbing some lavender oil
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

She liked the massage but the arnica gel didn't work really but it was only applied once last night so I'll apply it again when she gets back from work
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"   lbs.

I have been using forged joint repair recently and have to say it is not bad. I had been experiencing the occasional dry joint recently and this has helped a lot. You can find it on Amazon for like $20/bottle.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

It took a couple of days for it to work fully for me. Massage the gel into the area until completely absorbed.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Yeah she says it helped her relax and go to sleep after I massaged the area! I'm sure it will improve! I'll make sure of that =)
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

That is how to take care of your woman I am glad the Arnica helps, have to keep using it until it heals.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

For sure thanks again! She's at work but when she comes home on her lunch I'm going to sneak a nice little massage for her so she can finish the day smoothly! I love taking care of my lady! She's worth it all man!
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdup View Post
    I have been using forged joint repair recently and have to say it is not bad. I had been experiencing the occasional dry joint recently and this has helped a lot. You can find it on Amazon for like $20/bottle.
    LMAO *********!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neck pain doing leg presses...
    By fst89lx in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. Neck pain
    By LTFU in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 09:36 PM
  3. neck pain
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat