- 06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
- 06-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Breakfast- eggs, egg beaters. Cut up turkey breast, turkey pepperoni, etc in your eggs. Just what I do.
Snacks- nuts- I prefer almonds and peanuts.Training log:
- 06-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by jswain34
Coco roasted almonds, rice cakes, sometimes with jam
06-06-2012, 02:36 PM
06-06-2012, 04:25 PM
06-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Usally always go with eggs/whites,greek yogurt for my proteins,grilled pork loin isnt to bad sometimes either.
06-06-2012, 05:48 PM
06-06-2012, 07:13 PM
06-07-2012, 02:27 PM
These are a few of my staple breakfast-type meals during my cut. I'll eat these anytime of the day though.
1.P28 bread french toast* with Walden Farms zero calorie syrup
*for 2 sclices bread whip two whole eggs or 1 whole 1 white or 3 whites together with stevia (or sweetener of choice) and cinnamon. Dip each side of bread in mix for 5-10 seconds and place on hot nonstick pan. flip once and enjoy.
2. 6egg whites ,2 whole eggs, cup fresh baby spinach with peach mango salsa
3.P28 bread with almond butter
4. 6 egg wht and 1whl egg with 4ounce turkey cold cuts, 1/4 cup diced onion , 1/2 cup diced green and red peppers with 1 slice sharp cheddar
same as above but I'll use canadian bacon instead of turkey
5. cottage cheese with stevia and cinnamon mixed in. Sometimes I'll put it on a slice of toasted P28.
06-08-2012, 03:08 AM
06-10-2012, 10:13 AM
06-10-2012, 07:05 PM
i go with a mix every morning for breakfast/pre w/o usally egg whites(1/2c,1/4c greek,1c oats,apple or banana,and coconut milk and almonds or natural peanut butter)get around 30g of pro from this and 75g carbs,25g fat.
06-14-2012, 05:08 AM
For breakfast: Oatmeal, fresh fruits, hardboiled eggs or Special K's (Kellogs) different items
For Snacks: I usually munch on granola bars (Quaker, Keebler)
If you are like me, who prefer easy, on-the-go snacks, check Quaker and Keeblers
07-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 63Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:27 PM
- By arnold77 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:56 AM
- By Ms9 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2010, 08:58 PM
- By Luv2Fly in forum Female FitnessReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:11 PM
- By jdboucher in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:18 AM