Carb cycling - AnabolicMinds.com

Carb cycling

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Carb cycling

Ive done a little research on carb cycling, but don't have a full understanding of it. I don't count my carb intake each day, I just try to alternate day to day from a lot of carbs to very little carbs. Is this on the right direction for cycling?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well yah its on the right track. But if you tracked you could do high moderate and low days. The amount of carbs on each day will be different for everyone depending on how you respond to carbs. I would suggest tracking...its really not very hard at all once you get used to it.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    Ive done a little research on carb cycling, but don't have a full understanding of it. I don't count my carb intake each day, I just try to alternate day to day from a lot of carbs to very little carbs. Is this on the right direction for cycling?
    Everyone has their own way of carb cycling if they do it. Some do 2-4 days lower (or higher) carbohydrates and then 1-3 days of higher (or lower) carbohydrates, depending on their goals and needs. As far as amounts on the different days, and how you cycle them re low and high, is really up to you. I recommend that you just experiment with different ways to see what you feel the best on and your body responds to re progress desired and results the best with.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Carb cycling
    By cycle4lupus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. Carb cycling?
    By Fitzy1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 06:04 PM
  3. carb cycling / carb loading
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Nutrition / Health