ADD muscle after weight loss
- 05-28-2012, 07:58 PM
- 05-29-2012, 07:32 PM
First step is to figure out your bmr..then get a diet together applying the macro nutrients for the desired results and eat in a surplus.hit the gym hard and sleep good
- 05-29-2012, 08:06 PM
As far as what your workout looks like, 5/3/1 is a popular program with a lot of great feedback out there. You should check into it.
05-29-2012, 09:51 PM
05-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Trying to add lean muscle. don't want any of the fat.
05-30-2012, 12:30 PM
whatever you have been doing to shred the fat, just add more protein and calories
06-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Consult an instructor in creating a perfect strength workout routine. Drink a lot of water and consume protein before and after workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By edbanda101 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 23Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:05 PM
- By eljayelrey in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2009, 10:54 AM
- By superstar20 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:47 PM
- By Marcinator in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:00 PM
- By axekick in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2006, 03:41 PM