Look over my cutting diet and give me your input - AnabolicMinds.com

Look over my cutting diet and give me your input

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Look over my cutting diet and give me your input

I'm 17 years old and doing a cut right now. I've lost ~5lbs in the last 2 weeks.

My current specs:
    -5'9"
    -203lbs
    -BF unknown, ~25%, but unsure

Supplements taken every morning:
    -50mg of 5-HTP (not really related to weight loss)
    -2g of taurine (for cramps, hunger and leg)
    -1 pill of Oxy Elite Pro
    -20 mg of DMAA

I do cardio 5 times a week, ranging from 30 minutes-1 hour runs, and 300-600 calories/workout according to the machine

I lift 2-3 times per week, upper body x2 and legs x1. I do high reps with medium weight, mainly to stave off muscle loss.

Breakfeast: 3 egg whites, 1 yolk, 2 pieces of whole oat bread, fruit/yogurt --- 440 calories

Lunch: Salad with ~8oz of chicken, dressing, croutons with Apple/orange ---450 calories

mid-day snack(only if I don't eat early): Fruit/yogurt/whole grain granola bar ---100-160 calories

Dinner: 2 cups of lettuce with croutons and dressing ---200-250 calories
    1 can of water/oil tuna (whatevers available) with 2 pieces of whole oat bread and relish/pickles ---350-400 calories

After dinner snack(Only if I had early dinner/skipped midday snack): 1/4 cup of Pistachios/yogurt/other healthy, sensible snack

My average caloric intake is 1550-1650 calories per day, with 1-2 cheats per week, still keeping under 2000 for that day.

I never feel hungry or out of energy.

Since I'm now 2 weeks in, looking for input on whats working for me.

Any advise is appreciated

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For your size , thats a great caloric deficit , if you can put up with it and stay motivated its gonna be a pretty fast cut! Congratz , and also , try looking into something like Alpha-t2 or DCP for stubburn body fat , or maybe something for PM like Shift (or even DCP) stacked with some ALC and CLA and you'll maximize fat loss ! Keep it up!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    For your size , thats a great caloric deficit , if you can put up with it and stay motivated its gonna be a pretty fast cut! Congratz , and also , try looking into something like Alpha-t2 or DCP for stubburn body fat , or maybe something for PM like Shift (or even DCP) stacked with some ALC and CLA and you'll maximize fat loss ! Keep it up!
    Thanks! Glad to see I'm finally not doing everything wrong for once haha

I'm going to get past school before I go into more supplements so I can control any sides. I already have TERRIBLE insomnia and adding more stims makes it impossible. I tried clenbuterol for a week and I was sick of looking like a crystal meth tweeker in calculus haha
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snipeemflo View Post
    Thanks! Glad to see I'm finally not doing everything wrong for once haha

I'm going to get past school before I go into more supplements so I can control any sides. I already have TERRIBLE insomnia and adding more stims makes it impossible. I tried clenbuterol for a week and I was sick of looking like a crystal meth tweeker in calculus haha
    First off , steer clear off from clen , any PH and any steroids , no need at all man...Your diet and consistency is all you need , if you need help with sleep I could recommend the Nighttime Fat Burning stack 1-carboxy, PureCAMP, Shift , those 3 work good together , the first 2 will induce deeper sleep, boost test and gh (a bit for both , nothing huge) but PureCAMP will take care of cortisol control , which one must always have on a cut since we have higher levels of cortisol due to massive stress on the muscles from higher volume and cardio.

Now on a side note: I am partial to this combination: ZMA + Melatonin 1-2g of it...it will knock you out cold and make you feel so freshened up in the morning...

keep it up bro!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try clen when your at less then 12% bf bro until then diet and exercise to reach your goal my man good luck!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.

I would replace the breakfast bread with some quick oats. In fact I would drop all of the bread and replace with good ole' cheap quick oats. I would also lose the croutons as well. Try adding some type of nuts to your salad. I like almonds on my salads.

What kind of yogurt are you eating? I would recommend any type of high protein Greek style yogurt.

Just my 2 cents.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yeah you can go with the Greek yogurt , non fat , as for the whole wheat bread , I dont see too much wrong with it , while true it has a higher GI , for the low ammount of calories you add up , it wont make a dent , but yeah the crotons are usually fried and of white bread...bad choice , I assume you are taking a low carb , non fat yogurt...if not get non fat cottage cheese and/or Non fat greek yogurt!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.

Nicely said and agreed. I usually drop bread while cutting, my body personally just responds better.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    Nicely said and agreed. I usually drop bread while cutting, my body personally just responds better.
    I rather swap out the oats for carbs too , since they have higher fat and protein content , getting in 1 cup of brown rice is a better way to get in carbs without spill over calories from fat , specially on w.o. days when you mainly need more carbs than fat , but on a rest day...oats away!! hahahaha
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I rather swap out the oats for carbs too , since they have higher fat and protein content , getting in 1 cup of brown rice is a better way to get in carbs without spill over calories from fat , specially on w.o. days when you mainly need more carbs than fat , but on a rest day...oats away!! hahahaha
    Agreed. Rice is a good option, as is Quinoa.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    Agreed. Rice is a good option, as is Quinoa.
    No quinoa in my HEB Oo!! I've had it before , but not atm !!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Down to 199, I'm planing on going until I"m around 180. Maybe increasing to ~1700-1800 when I can do more cardio daily.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. please give me your input
    By enzo123dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 11:32 AM
  2. Input needed for Cutting diet
    By Canadianguy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 11:22 PM
  3. PLEASE GIVE INPUT!
    By partyman43 in forum Anabolics