- 04-25-2012, 03:16 PM
I've just started Lean Gains today, I was training at 10am. Started my feed at 1pm and will stop at 9pm.
For my first meal I had chicken with wholemeal pasta in a low fat sauce.
For my second meal I had a large protein shake and 2 plain rice cakes with low fat cottage cheese.
Third meal was 6 egg omelette with chicken, ham, onion, peppers.
I will be having a small meal before 9pm and then I will be fasting until 1pm tomorrow.
At the moment I'm taking BCAAs, Creatine, Fish Oils & Multivits.
Is there any tips diet wise? How can I improve my diet to ensure I'm losing as much fat as possible without losing muscle mass.
Btw I'm 220lbs trying to get down to 190lbs. I'll be doing HIIT 3x a week and maybe 2 low intensity sessions aswell.
Is there anyone who is doing leangains that can give me some advice as to make it easier for myself? Any tips etc...
I have my macros sorted I'm aiming for around 285g protein, 150g carbs & 50g fat.
- 04-25-2012, 03:37 PM
- 04-25-2012, 03:39 PM
yer I've read that already, was just wondering if anyone who is using leangains atm has any tips diet wise
04-25-2012, 03:42 PM
04-25-2012, 03:53 PM
04-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JacobG252 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2012, 05:46 PM
- By Gman7777 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2012, 10:01 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2012, 07:01 PM
- By jack3dbear in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 02-11-2012, 04:01 PM
- By JoshDP in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 33Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:46 PM