6 Pack Bags

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

6 Pack Bags

I'm in need of a quality lunch box type thing to transport food to and from work and the gym. I will be traveling a lot this summer (cross country trip from Ohio to California) as well.

I've see the "6 pack bags" at the Arnold Classic this spring. They were pretty sweet. But they're pretty expensive, too.

Does anyone have any advice as to what lunch box/ food transportation method they use or would advise? Simply taking 15 Tupperware containers around with me is not going to happen.
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I'm in need of a quality lunch box type thing to transport food to and from work and the gym. I will be traveling a lot this summer (cross country trip from Ohio to California) as well.

I've see the "6 pack bags" at the Arnold Classic this spring. They were pretty sweet. But they're pretty expensive, too.

Does anyone have any advice as to what lunch box/ food transportation method they use or would advise? Simply taking 15 Tupperware containers around with me is not going to happen.
    Check this out! I found this a couple monthes ago and found it very unique:

h ttp://w ww.sixpackbags.co m/

I found these to be pretty epic. Was thinking of investing in one myself since im always on the go for college.
    btw remove the space, can't post links yet.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

mine was a great investment (although i have to usually have two containers per meal for all my rice)!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

If you search around you can find 6pack bags for a decent price with discount coupons. I think i paid around 60 for my 3 container and to be honest it has been one of the better investments ive made "bodybuilding" wise. However, if i were to go back Id get the 5 container pack. You can force 6 meals (depending on how large your meals are) in the 3 container, however the pack is a bit small for most typical shaker cups.
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

Ohio huh?

I'm from Cleveland.

I know AI has a nice lunch bag.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I ended up grabbing a bag from Dicks Sporting Goods. It's working well! I couldn't wait any longer... Had to have it to transport food to work when I got to Cali

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Do not buy a from six pack fitness! Biggest pieces of over priced Chinese crap ever! My girl bought me one and it starring falling apart in a couple days.. We complained-they sent another- and it's stitching was unraveled and falling apart right out of the box. Complained yet again and was sent a third bag. Same story low quality, uneven stitching and with in a week or two of use it is now falling apart at the seams in like five places. I'm about to contact the company again and return the bag yet again! oh btw this all since christmas!

Its a great idea, and design- just pathetically executed! It really frustrates me that they have nerve to charge do much for a product that is clearly made as cheaply as possible at some chitty Chinese factory! Shame on them!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    Do not buy a from six pack fitness! Biggest pieces of over priced Chinese crap ever! My girl bought me one and it starring falling apart in a couple days.. We complained-they sent another- and it's stitching was unraveled and falling apart right out of the box. Complained yet again and was sent a third bag. Same story low quality, uneven stitching and with in a week or two of use it is now falling apart at the seams in like five places. I'm about to contact the company again and return the bag yet again! oh btw this all since christmas!

Its a great idea, and design- just pathetically executed! It really frustrates me that they have nerve to charge do much for a product that is clearly made as cheaply as possible at some chitty Chinese factory! Shame on them!
    If you end up with multiple bags somehow I would love to buy one! I love the bags, just couldn't make myself pay for it. I picked up something cheaper for now

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

If you end up with multiple bags somehow I would love to buy one! I love the bags, just couldn't make myself pay for it. I picked up something cheaper for now
    I highly doubt you'd "love" them if you got a chance to use one. Dedpite how "cool" the design is, the quality and durability- or rather the lack there of- is reprehensible. And I do have multiple bags- but every one has multiple splits/rips on the seams and has had to be repaired/sewn back together by my mom, lol.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I highly doubt you'd "love" them if you got a chance to use one. Dedpite how "cool" the design is, the quality and durability- or rather the lack there of- is reprehensible. And I do have multiple bags- but every one has multiple splits/rips on the seams and has had to be repaired/sewn back together by my mom, lol.
    Hummhh....would you sell a repaired one possibly? Haha

I've played with me before and really like them. Sucks to hear the quality isn't good, though

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Hummhh....would you sell a repaired one possibly? Haha

I've played with me before and really like them. Sucks to hear the quality isn't good, though
    Yeah, its really unfortunate. It's an amazing design and really great concept- just poorly made in china. For the price you'd think itd be American made. I'd love to see another company come out with a similiar design but more industrial strength- something that actually can support the weight of the food without ripping the handle clear off the first time you carry it by the handle, lol.

And yeah I may be willing to hook you up with one of my "less" defective models if I get them to replace the current POS I've been using.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, its really unfortunate. It's an amazing design and really great concept- just poorly made in china. For the price you'd think itd be American made. I'd love to see another company come out with a similiar design but more industrial strength- something that actually can support the weight of the food without ripping the handle clear off the first time you carry it by the handle, lol.

And yeah I may be willing to hook you up with one of my "less" defective models if I get them to replace the current POS I've been using.
    Okay, send me a PM if they ever replace the bag for ya

13. Registered User
    Answers

Those six pack bags look cool, but honestly I'd rather just carry two or three normal lunch bags which you can find for like 4 bucks than pay that much.

Awesome things though, hadn't heard of them.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Those six pack bags look cool, but honestly I'd rather just carry two or three normal lunch bags which you can find for like 4 bucks than pay that much.

Awesome things though, hadn't heard of them.
    That's not really practical if your needing to take a lunch bag to work. Especially since I will be putting the bag in the work freezer, that many bags would cause a problem. If it wasn't for that, that would be fine.

I saw the bags at the Arnold this past year for the first time. They're sweet!

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I just use a 30 pack coleman cooler I got from goodwill for 4$. I can carry anything even 15beers(ultra's of course) and 5+ sandwiches.
    Macgyver it man
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Weird, ive had mine for over 10 months with no problems...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I found a six pack bag on Ebay for $35
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Sam problem here. I bought one locally. Discovered a seam was coming apart. Sixpack replaced it. Now, 7 or 8 months later the silver lining is SHREDDED everywhere there is a zipper. My coworkers bags are also falling apart. I have emailed the company twice now, but so far no response. We will see what happens. As previously stated, great design, but the durability is just not there. If this was solid construction with quality materials, it would be a winner!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Yep bags are garbage and so is their CS department. Do not buy!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. Turning 4 pack into a 6 pack
    By potobori in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 12:51 AM
  3. Eye bags
    By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:08 PM
  4. pSarm/Formadrol Twin Pack (Twin Pack)
    By CorpKiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 10:46 PM