Marijuana and Working Out

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog

    What? How the hell does THC ruin a person's diet? It's a good appetite stimulant but when I used I ate very healthy. It actually increased motivation to experiment with foods/recipes and I had very healthy food cravings. And my lactation, while not as rich as cow's milk, was a very novel food ingredient, especially interesting because it came from my own body!
    Ok well you might be able to eat well but it varies from person to person. Plus how much are you smoking and how frequently?Again it varies from person to person. I don't see why anyone would want to get high and workout


  2. Personally every time I do toke up, i have a glorious sleep that night. That's a one more benefit I would assume ...?
    •   
       

  3. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post
    Personally every time I do toke up, i have a glorious sleep that night. That's a one more benefit I would assume ...?
    When I did it later in the evening, if it was too close to bed time I couldn't sleep. It was very stimulating. If I'd toked up several times that day it depleted my neurotransmitters (or something) and the stimulation was not so bad as to interfere with sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok well you might be able to eat well but it varies from person to person. Plus how much are you smoking and how frequently?Again it varies from person to person. I don't see why anyone would want to get high and workout
    It's a psychoactive. It seems to bring out what we already are. Psychological differences may become more pronounced, hence the complexity of psychological effects between people.

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Show me your titties. Er...I mean its not normal for a male to lactate just sayin.if your a woman please reffer to the first sentence. I'm on my phone so can't tell 0.o
    I'm playing with the medical quote a few posts back, about prolactin.

    Quote Originally Posted by icecold9487 View Post
    sorry i didn't check in with your self-nipple sucking study of 1 before posting!
    My nipples aren't long enough, that would be some pretty awesome gynecomastia!

  4. I'm a total pothead, smoke all day everyday, hell I usually burn one preworkout hasn't seemed to slow me down any , now my weed guy going to jail has slowed me down some

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog View Post
    When I did it later in the evening, if it was too close to bed time I couldn't sleep. It was very stimulating. If I'd toked up several times that day it depleted my neurotransmitters (or something) and the stimulation was not so bad as to interfere with sleep.



    It's a psychoactive. It seems to bring out what we already are. Psychological differences may become more pronounced, hence the complexity of psychological effects between people.



    I'm playing with the medical quote a few posts back, about prolactin.



    My nipples aren't long enough, that would be some pretty awesome gynecomastia!
    tits or nothing.
    •   
       


  6. If Amendment 64 passes, I'm moving to Colorado and no not just because of that, I want to move there for other reasons to, that would just be another great reason to move there.

  7. I am no way hating on smoking as I myself smoked weed for 5+years some years heavier than others the past 2 years, however due to moving out on my own really picked up. I'm talking I wake up smoke a bowl eat breakfast smoke a bowl or 2 watch tv smoke a bowl during my show eat lunch smoke a bowl have friends over smoke a blunt then go work out a few hours after then the rest of the night spent smoking endless bowls and vaporizing a ton of weed everyday! Not a single day would be different I supported weed and still do! However after recently ending up in the hospital with various health problems I stopped smoking cold turkey. Look at the effects of withdraw, anxiety restless nights no appetite and I'm telling you they are getting the best of me. It has been almost 8 months and I am starting to feel better however I get dizzy spells and mild anxiety to this day I quit my job, i hardly hang out with my friends any more, and I literally go to the gym then come home now a days I'm almost to scared to go out, I'm not sharing my story to scare anyone or try to change any ones mind I just want to warn people out there enjoy the herb, but don't let it run your life like it did mine dont let it get the best of you and as much as you enjoy it don't do it everyday for long periods of time if I can help one person out with my story then this 15 minutes I spent writing this would be worth it. Everyone enjoy and god bless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by flaboy727 View Post
    I am no way hating on smoking as I myself smoked weed for 5+years some years heavier than others the past 2 years, however due to moving out on my own really picked up. I'm talking I wake up smoke a bowl eat breakfast smoke a bowl or 2 watch tv smoke a bowl during my show eat lunch smoke a bowl have friends over smoke a blunt then go work out a few hours after then the rest of the night spent smoking endless bowls and vaporizing a ton of weed everyday! Not a single day would be different I supported weed and still do! However after recently ending up in the hospital with various health problems I stopped smoking cold turkey. Look at the effects of withdraw, anxiety restless nights no appetite and I'm telling you they are getting the best of me. It has been almost 8 months and I am starting to feel better however I get dizzy spells and mild anxiety to this day I quit my job, i hardly hang out with my friends any more, and I literally go to the gym then come home now a days I'm almost to scared to go out, I'm not sharing my story to scare anyone or try to change any ones mind I just want to warn people out there enjoy the herb, but don't let it run your life like it did mine dont let it get the best of you and as much as you enjoy it don't do it everyday for long periods of time if I can help one person out with my story then this 15 minutes I spent writing this would be worth it. Everyone enjoy and god bless
    Sorry to here about those problems man. Like anything else weed will effect people differently. For me the only thing bad is I'll have a slight headache the next day for afew hours. Weed makes it so I can just go and socialize without feeling anxiety. Basically weed helps me get laid.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD

    Sorry to here about those problems man. Like anything else weed will effect people differently. For me the only thing bad is I'll have a slight headache the next day for afew hours. Weed makes it so I can just go and socialize without feeling anxiety. Basically weed helps me get laid.
    In every way it did the same for me lol especially being known for the guy that had the good **** lol I'm just saying coming off of it is a bitch

  10. Quote Originally Posted by flaboy727 View Post
    In every way it did the same for me lol especially being known for the guy that had the good **** lol I'm just saying coming off of it is a bitch
    Oh well yeah, but I can handle it, coming off of it for me when my high wears off I feel depressed for about 2 hours not super depressed but sad, but it passes after 2 hours.

  11. coming off weed aint sh1t, I used to bang close to gram of h a day comin off that sh1t is not only a bitch its the worst kind of hell you can imagine goin on 6 years clean

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    coming off weed aint sh1t, I used to bang close to gram of h a day comin off that sh1t is not only a bitch its the worst kind of hell you can imagine goin on 6 years clean
    Yeah, I have aspergers though, so weed really helps me with talking to women. When I'm high, I am mellow and calm and laid back, so when I'm high I'm the man I wish I was sober.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD

    Yeah, I have aspergers though, so weed really helps me with talking to women. When I'm high, I am mellow and calm and laid back, so when I'm high I'm the man I wish I was sober.
    Like wise. It helps me with my anxiety and ADHD for females.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  14. Having been a chronic pot smoker for years, I thought I would come here, and from the years or experience that I have, pontificate upon the topic at hand with all the verbiage I could muster through the haze that is purple and boy do my fingers look funny as I am typing this, sort of like two units of the Rockets dancing on my qwerty keyboard, qwerty, that is a funny name, and you know what else is funny, is the squirrel outside my window an my cat's tail swishing back and forth, and my fingers dancing in time... um what was I talking about. Oh yeah, the years of experience I have as a pot smoker means that I am quite able to answer the question if I could only remember what the question was.

    Peace

  15. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Having been a chronic pot smoker for years, I thought I would come here, and from the years or experience that I have, pontificate upon the topic at hand with all the verbiage I could muster through the haze that is purple and boy do my fingers look funny as I am typing this, sort of like two units of the Rockets dancing on my qwerty keyboard, qwerty, that is a funny name, and you know what else is funny, is the squirrel outside my window an my cat's tail swishing back and forth, and my fingers dancing in time... um what was I talking about. Oh yeah, the years of experience I have as a pot smoker means that I am quite able to answer the question if I could only remember what the question was.

    Peace
    Well said ..well said

  16. I personally only read half of the thread. My first post as well. I'm new to all this so don't bash me! I smoke weed a few times a month when every I'm with my buddies, and I always feel great like I took a great preworkout. I end up doing push ups or pull ups most of the time when we are just sitting around and I usually can do more than when I'm at the gym. I always wanted to see what it's like to workout high, I plan on trying it sometime soon. I know there is many technical facts about weed, but everyone reacts different to tooking. All my opinion no facts here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geffre_J View Post
    I personally only read half of the thread. My first post as well. I'm new to all this so don't bash me! I smoke weed a few times a month when every I'm with my buddies, and I always feel great like I took a great preworkout. I end up doing push ups or pull ups most of the time when we are just sitting around and I usually can do more than when I'm at the gym. I always wanted to see what it's like to workout high, I plan on trying it sometime soon. I know there is many technical facts about weed, but everyone reacts different to tooking. All my opinion no facts here.
    Some people say they can focus more, i'm the opposite, cannot smoke before training, I get too tired and just can't amp myself up.

    Nothing bad to say about anyone that does though

    Edit:: I guess I technically could before some LISS cardio.
    Not before weight training or HIIT
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Marijuana use... a sin?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Marijuana???
    By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
  3. M1T and marijuana
    By Rhelm60 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Log in
Log in