Marijuana and Working Out

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    and your plaeo because you have too be not because you want too be
    Some what true.

    I will say, after learning what some foods do to my body, I love Paleo and promote and teach the benefits to anyone with AI that wants a change from MDB.S

    Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    because when i went to doctors to check my gyno the first thing they asked me wast if i smoked pot??? dumbass you dont know **** im assuming you know more than a doctor?
    Show me Fact son. Because your"doctor" says it, ldoesn't make it fact.

    And IMO. Yes I do feel I know more about the effects of MJ and the body over MOST doctors. They get their info from government schooling and pharmasuticles. MJ makes neither money. So they will do what it takes to bash it.

    The FACT of the matter here is, gyno is a hormonal imbalance usually of estrogen and possibly cortisol. , high estro/cortisol is direct relation to diet and or stress (mental or physical). Some people have AI triggering the embalance. Others stress, others diet, dna, cycles etc. But never weed. There is no factual documentation because neh exist.

    I consume a **** ton a day, along with millllllions of others. No gyno.

    Chill use the Internet of what it is designed for. Information. You will find a few on MJ and gyno. And more findings on no relation.your job as a users is to use common sence to differentiate fact from fiction. You posted fiction resulting in me callin you out. It is what it is. I will apologise for callin you an idiot when you show me/us facts of you statement. Or admit wrong doing or misinformation

    Cheers and gyno free

    unrelated to gyno here is some propaganda less facts. Very well researched at a Massachusetts University. Unfortunately not sponsored / recognized by medical practitioners in USA so i'll hear aboutt that from the closed minded few, But we do have MDs up here recognising, defending and reporting the benefits.
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi...aq1.shtml#3-13
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html


  2. Not to be a prick but I would need to see proof as well...

    Believe it or not there are mis informed doctors out there.. Some are just plain idiots as well
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

    Some what true.

    I will say, after learning what some foods do to my body, I love Paleo and promote and teach the benefits to anyone with AI that wants a change from MDB.S

    Show me Fact son. Because your"doctor" says it, ldoesn't make it fact.

    And IMO. Yes I do feel I know more about the effects of MJ and the body over MOST doctors. They get their info from government schooling and pharmasuticles. MJ makes neither money. So they will do what it takes to bash it.

    The FACT of the matter here is, gyno is a hormonal imbalance usually of estrogen and possibly cortisol. , high estro/cortisol is direct relation to diet and or stress (mental or physical). Some people have AI triggering the embalance. Others stress, others diet, dna, cycles etc. But never weed. There is no factual documentation because neh exist.

    I consume a **** ton a day, along with millllllions of others. No gyno.

    Chill use the Internet of what it is designed for. Information. You will find a few on MJ and gyno. And more findings on no relation.your job as a users is to use common sence to differentiate fact from fiction. You posted fiction resulting in me callin you out. It is what it is. I will apologise for callin you an idiot when you show me/us facts of you statement. Or admit wrong doing or misinformation

    Cheers and gyno free

    unrelated to gyno here is some propaganda less facts. Very well researched at a Massachusetts University. Unfortunately not sponsored / recognized by medical practitioners in USA so i'll hear aboutt that from the closed minded few, But we do have MDs up here recognising, defending and reporting the benefits.
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi...aq1.shtml#3-13
    Are these doctors tied to a pharma company that is pushing mj for medical purposes? Are they smokers themselves? So many people are bias its hard to sift through the BS info and the real results. Just like having a discussion about the possible health effects with someone who smokes every day....it feels like your arguing with a chair *Clint Eastwooding.*

    Quote from the website YOU just linked "Marijuana laws make it harder to use marijuana without damaging your body. Water-pipes are illegal in many states. Filtered cigarettes, vaporizers, and inhalers have to be mass produced, which is hard to arrange `underground.' People don't eat marijuana often because you need more to get as high that way, and it isn't cheap or easy to get (which is the reason why some people will stoop to smoking leaves.) This may sound funny to you -- but the more legal marijuana gets, the safer it is.*"
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Are these doctors tied to a pharma company that is pushing mj for medical purposes? Are they smokers themselves? So many people are bias its hard to sift through the BS info and the real results. Just like having a discussion about the possible health effects with someone who smokes every day....it feels like your arguing with a chair *Clint Eastwooding.*

    Quote from the website YOU just linked "Marijuana laws make it harder to use marijuana without damaging your body. Water-pipes are illegal in many states. Filtered cigarettes, vaporizers, and inhalers have to be mass produced, which is hard to arrange `underground.' People don't eat marijuana often because you need more to get as high that way, and it isn't cheap or easy to get (which is the reason why some people will stoop to smoking leaves.) This may sound funny to you -- but the more legal marijuana gets, the safer it is.*"
    A few doctors smoke, most do not use (from what I know). My personal doctor does not use, but supports it due to my results. These are MEdical Physicians, therefore yes they would be linked to pharma. Maybe due to age some are more open minded.

    This is an American article. Is it more difficult in the States? From what I know it is. The article has many valid points, and some not. Is this not typical for....anything.

    Personally, "the more legal it gets the safer" is valid. The listed items in your quote are devices that minimalized "lung damage". I eat edibles because I can afford to. I smoke because i enjoy it.

    You have more honest, working, tax paying, marijuana smoking citizens sitting in Jail for petty amounts of a plant. It's so bad in the USA that some states approve it, while federal penalizes it.HOW THE F..K. I could go on. Again. I am no hippie, I work 6days a week min. And live a happy life. What a waste of money sitting in jail over something safer than booze.

    I said enough in here.

  5. Didn't Arnold smoke the reefer? & he was considered a pioneer in BB.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Didn't Arnold smoke the reefer? & he was considered a pioneer in BB.
    Considered a pioneer, but highly over rated. Imo
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    A few doctors smoke, most do not use (from what I know). My personal doctor does not use, but supports it due to my results. These are MEdical Physicians, therefore yes they would be linked to pharma. Maybe due to age some are more open minded.

    This is an American article. Is it more difficult in the States? From what I know it is. The article has many valid points, and some not. Is this not typical for....anything.

    Personally, "the more legal it gets the safer" is valid. The listed items in your quote are devices that minimalized "lung damage". I eat edibles because I can afford to. I smoke because i enjoy it.

    You have more honest, working, tax paying, marijuana smoking citizens sitting in Jail for petty amounts of a plant. It's so bad in the USA that some states approve it, while federal penalizes it.HOW THE F..K. I could go on. Again. I am no hippie, I work 6days a week min. And live a happy life. What a waste of money sitting in jail over something safer than booze.

    I said enough in here.
    If guns were legal in Canada I would move to Canada. When I say legal I mean handguns too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Considered a pioneer, but highly over rated. Imo
    You wash your mouth out sir!!! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/10...velopment-men/

    the thing is it messes with your hormones.... anything thsat alters your mindset has negative consequences, it just rubs me the wrong way when people priase MJ and completely
    disregard any negative side effects (not saying you 420, just saying in general) that can come from use

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    A few doctors smoke, most do not use (from what I know). My personal doctor does not use, but supports it due to my results. These are MEdical Physicians, therefore yes they would be linked to pharma. Maybe due to age some are more open minded.

    This is an American article. Is it more difficult in the States? From what I know it is. The article has many valid points, and some not. Is this not typical for....anything.

    Personally, "the more legal it gets the safer" is valid. The listed items in your quote are devices that minimalized "lung damage". I eat edibles because I can afford to. I smoke because i enjoy it.

    You have more honest, working, tax paying, marijuana smoking citizens sitting in Jail for petty amounts of a plant. It's so bad in the USA that some states approve it, while federal penalizes it.HOW THE F..K. I could go on. Again. I am no hippie, I work 6days a week min. And live a happy life. What a waste of money sitting in jail over something safer than booze.

    I said enough in here.
    i dont understand why they were selling that k2 or spice **** in delis for so long but MJ was illegal... makes no sense too me

  11. GYNECOMASTIA
    Gynecomastia is defined as the accumulation of breast tissue in men and results from increases in the circulat- ing estrogen/androgen ratio.33 Marijuana has been asso- ciated with the development of gynecomastia in an early case series,but a case control study showed no association. Given the effects of marijuana on the HPG axis in males and the possibility that noncannabinoid components of marijuana smoke have affinity to the es- trogen receptor,6 an association with gynecomastia is plausible but has not been convincingly demonstrated.



    Out of the millions and millions of users, it has never been directly linked. It is so inconclusive that I do find it hilarious. It might be Just me, but I know a lot of people personally and not that use. Of that, none have any mention of gyno.

    MARIJUANA
    Marijuana use can cause or contribute to gynecomastia. The active ingredient in marijuana, called delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, has a number of effects on the brain and body. According to the College of Charleston, THC affects the reproductive system and circulating hormone levels.
    Men who regularly use marijuana may develop gynecomastia over time, since THC promotes the release of a hormone called prolactin from the pituitary gland. The University of California reports that prolactin signals for breast growth and milk production. Sustained high levels of prolactin as a result of regular THC exposure eventually lead to gynecomastia in some men. The University of Texas Health Science Center reports that between 10 and 25 percent of gynecomastia cases are caused by marijuana and other drug use.
    I call this complete bull****. The study would have to be so strictly controlled and monitored for all variables(variables: are anything that can effect the results of the study, ie, dna of individuals, diet, behavior, environment, stress, absolutly anything) which is next to impossible. Out of those minor numbers they could have been soy eaters or have a parasite or something undetected wrong with them changing hormones.
    Give me a break with this one.

    There is NO proof that marijuana does anything negative other than short term mem loss. Long term users handle the high completely different then occasional smokers. And even more so if only used very minimal.

  12. Not for or against, exactly. Used plenty and enjoyed a lot. The anti-inflammatory effects probably interfere with muscular hypertrophy. Can we at least ponder that?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog
    Not for or against, exactly. Used plenty and enjoyed a lot. The anti-inflammatory effects probably interfere with muscular hypertrophy. Can we at least ponder that?
    Really? Not worth the time. Imo, I use specifically for the anti inflammatory and pain purpose. Prescribed. I have been in the gym for about a month after a 4month break, I find my recovery has been astounding while recovering muscle memory. I cannot see how it can effect hypertrophy.

    I know of quiet a few chronics that Lift and toke and believe what I am saying. I am not saying it does or doesn't. But I will say it allows me to relax my entire body, that to me seems like a benefit for muscle recovery.

    Do you think it was JUST Arnold that was hitting those doobies outside the gym? Come on. It is not socially accepted, maybe the nowadays Pros do it too, it's non of our business!

    Again, I have found and even bigger the medical field has found no ill effects of MJ use on the body. Why would they prescribe MJ to a fiber myalgia patient if it harmed muscle tissue in anyway?

    It has too many benefits to the human body I won't even bother to list them. If you have an open mind you'll check it out yourselves.

    iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  14. http://libertycrier.com/government/t...-never-funded/ This is very interesting. What everyone's opinion on this?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator
    http://libertycrier.com/government/t...-never-funded/ This is very interesting. What everyone's opinion on this?
    Didn't mention anything relevant to working out. He says 10 studies but only 5 points have been made . Not relevant to working out.
    I would like to see a study on mj and hormones....wait...there are some that have been linked. No studies have been linked to DISPROVE the studies relating to hormones. Any further arguments about the effects on mj and working out should disprove the hormone related issues. If you just say" well I know plenty of people and they don't have low t " or "my t is Normal " that's invalid. I want someone to get stoned and take a blood test that day. Please share your results. Also have before work done too
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  16. You'll can make any valid points you want....but it only takes one joint to make me not give a sh*t about any of it. hahahaha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    [/b]


    Out of the millions and millions of users, it has never been directly linked. It is so inconclusive that I do find it hilarious. It might be Just me, but I know a lot of people personally and not that use. Of that, none have any mention of gyno.



    I call this complete bull****. The study would have to be so strictly controlled and monitored for all variables(variables: are anything that can effect the results of the study, ie, dna of individuals, diet, behavior, environment, stress, absolutly anything) which is next to impossible. Out of those minor numbers they could have been soy eaters or have a parasite or something undetected wrong with them changing hormones.
    Give me a break with this one.

    There is NO proof that marijuana does anything negative other than short term mem loss. Long term users handle the high completely different then occasional smokers. And even more so if only used very minimal.

    it is also damaging to your lungs, if you smoke it... i remember you mentioning that you cook with it so you would be exempt from this.... i found it interesting that they said pot can cause an increase in prolactin... i used to be a heavy smoker, i developed gyno..they ultimately found out i had a pituitary tumor (prolactin secreting) i dont know if the two are connected in any way but i just found it interesting

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chil

    it is also damaging to your lungs, if you smoke it... i remember you mentioning that you cook with it so you would be exempt from this.... i found it interesting that they said pot can cause an increase in prolactin... i used to be a heavy smoker, i developed gyno..they ultimately found out i had a pituitary tumor (prolactin secreting) i dont know if the two are connected in any way but i just found it interesting
    You don't get gyno from mj.. You get it from either being overly fat, or doing either an oral or injectable cycle with poor pct. Which one of the three issues did you have, don't say mj man no offense butthat is absurd

  19. Last post for me.

    Chili smoking has no baring on gyno, that is the topic ATM. I smoke and eat, and am fit and active. Your DIET while you smoked is what.altered your hormones. It's really simple. Blame it on the plant if you chose. But you are ridiculous.

    I get blood taken EO month. Results are "perfect" according to my MD. It is an extensive check and proof enough for me. I work close with my doctor he explains and tells me the truth. As I do with this topic.

    With every action there is a reaction. Most people that toke eat like fat slob idiots. Do that for too long and you disturb your natural balance. Bad foods cause imbalance -> complications ie GYNO and much much worse (cancer and other auto immune)




    There is nothing Common about Common sense

    iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Last post for me.

    Chili smoking has no baring on gyno, that is the topic ATM. I smoke and eat, and am fit and active. Your DIET while you smoked is what.altered your hormones. It's really simple. Blame it on the plant if you chose. But you are ridiculous.

    I get blood taken EO month. Results are "perfect" according to my MD. It is an extensive check and proof enough for me. I work close with my doctor he explains and tells me the truth. As I do with this topic.

    With every action there is a reaction. Most people that toke eat like fat slob idiots. Do that for too long and you disturb your natural balance. Bad foods cause imbalance -> complications ie GYNO and much much worse (cancer and other auto immune)




    There is nothing Common about Common sense

    iPhone AM.com app
    Thankfully MJ has never once messed up my diet
  21. Cool Stay focused, Medical420.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog View Post
    Not for or against, exactly. Used plenty and enjoyed a lot. The anti-inflammatory effects probably interfere with muscular hypertrophy. Can we at least ponder that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Really? Not worth the time. Imo, I use specifically for the anti inflammatory and pain purpose. Prescribed. I have been in the gym for about a month after a 4month break, I find my recovery has been astounding while recovering muscle memory. I cannot see how it can effect hypertrophy.
    Ibuprofen, I believe (sorry, memory's shot, probably from smokin' way too much weed! (yes, that's a joke, I understand the memory thing is a kind of a myth (just short-term effects while high)), also inhibits muscle hypertrophy through anti-inflammation. This isn't about MJ, it's about the anti-inflammatory effects.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    I know of quiet a few chronics that Lift and toke and believe what I am saying. I am not saying it does or doesn't. But I will say it allows me to relax my entire body, that to me seems like a benefit for muscle recovery.

    Do you think it was JUST Arnold that was hitting those doobies outside the gym? Come on. It is not socially accepted, maybe the nowadays Pros do it too, it's non of our business!
    I don't think he advocated it for growth, however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Again, I have found and even bigger the medical field has found no ill effects of MJ use on the body. Why would they prescribe MJ to a fiber myalgia patient if it harmed muscle tissue in anyway?
    I never said it harmed muscle tissue. Inflammation as a healthy, natural, productive stimulus for hyptertrophy, which marijuana, having amongst its medicinal effects, probably interferes with through that action. You need to show some clarity in your hyperdefensiveness of your chosen lifestyle, a lifestyle I have partaken of often enough not to be your adversary (yes, I smoked and lifted, but I had better results when I abstained during growth/strength cycles).

    Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    It has too many benefits to the human body I won't even bother to list them. If you have an open mind you'll check it out yourselves.
    Such as possible anti-cancer effects, and the harm to the lungs is another myth. Yes, I know. Good article at hufffington post on that.

  22. Mont people have MJ problems due to overdosing...a MJ overdose wont kill you, but it will definitely cause extreme burnout. You wouldn't throw back a pint of alcohol in 5 minutes and not expect negative side effects, so why do it with MJ? if you have 3-5 good tokes from a spliff you are high enough to enjoy the euphoria and stay clearheaded without the nasty burnout afterwards. I have never had a problem this way lifting, studying, working, or running while high. I was always taught: "If you abuse Mary Jane, she WILL abuse you back."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Mont people have MJ problems due to overdosing...a MJ overdose wont kill you, but it will definitely cause extreme burnout. You wouldn't throw back a pint of alcohol in 5 minutes and not expect negative side effects, so why do it with MJ? if you have 3-5 good tokes from a spliff you are high enough to enjoy the euphoria and stay clearheaded without the nasty burnout afterwards. I have never had a problem this way lifting, studying, working, or running while high. I was always taught: "If you abuse Mary Jane, she WILL abuse you back."

    Whatever you say........HIPPIE.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Last post for me.

    Chili smoking has no baring on gyno, that is the topic ATM. I smoke and eat, and am fit and active. Your DIET while you smoked is what.altered your hormones. It's really simple. Blame it on the plant if you chose. But you are ridiculous.

    I get blood taken EO month. Results are "perfect" according to my MD. It is an extensive check and proof enough for me. I work close with my doctor he explains and tells me the truth. As I do with this topic.

    With every action there is a reaction. Most people that toke eat like fat slob idiots. Do that for too long and you disturb your natural balance. Bad foods cause imbalance -> complications ie GYNO and much much worse (cancer and other auto immune)




    There is nothing Common about Common sense

    iPhone AM.com app
    i never blamed it on the plant.....and it wasnt my diet so stop assuming it was and going off on rants about it.... i have a prolactinoma thats what gave me the gyno..... BUT marijuana stimulates prolactin production so how did i get a prolactin secreting tumor on my brain???? could have been those years i was smoking three blunts a day..... but who knows..i'll leave you to another rant now...ps stop adding your insulting comments " common sense isnt so common" it makes you look like an arrogant dumbass

  25. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You don't get gyno from mj.. You get it from either being overly fat, or doing either an oral or injectable cycle with poor pct. Which one of the three issues did you have, don't say mj man no offense butthat is absurd
    you can get it from puberity as well... so you can get gyno not just from fat or steroids but from ANYTHING tthat changes your hormones.......and i didnt have either three isssues i had a prolactin secreting tumor on my pituitary gland.... god your ignorant... do research before you and medical 420 start flaming people and crying that your wrong

  26. marijuana studies related to hormones have been inconclusive. some say they reduce testosterone. others say that long term chronic use has no effect. others say it has a rapid but transient effect. i think the biggest issue with weed is lack of motivation and ruining your diet. better choice than alcohol all around if you have to leave reality every now and then.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by icecold9487 View Post
    marijuana studies related to hormones have been inconclusive. some say they reduce testosterone. others say that long term chronic use has no effect. others say it has a rapid but transient effect. i think the biggest issue with weed is lack of motivation and ruining your diet. better choice than alcohol all around if you have to leave reality every now and then.
    What? How the hell does THC ruin a person's diet? It's a good appetite stimulant but when I used I ate very healthy. It actually increased motivation to experiment with foods/recipes and I had very healthy food cravings. And my lactation, while not as rich as cow's milk, was a very novel food ingredient, especially interesting because it came from my own body!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog View Post
    What? How the hell does THC ruin a person's diet? It's a good appetite stimulant but when I used I ate very healthy. It actually increased motivation to experiment with foods/recipes and I had very healthy food cravings. And my lactation, while not as rich as cow's milk, was a very novel food ingredient, especially interesting because it came from my own body!
    sorry i didn't check in with your self-nipple sucking study of 1 before posting!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog

    What? How the hell does THC ruin a person's diet? It's a good appetite stimulant but when I used I ate very healthy. It actually increased motivation to experiment with foods/recipes and I had very healthy food cravings. And my lactation, while not as rich as cow's milk, was a very novel food ingredient, especially interesting because it came from my own body!
    Show me your titties. Er...I mean its not normal for a male to lactate just sayin.if your a woman please reffer to the first sentence. I'm on my phone so can't tell 0.o
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Marijuana use... a sin?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Marijuana???
    By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
  3. M1T and marijuana
    By Rhelm60 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Log in
Log in