Marijuana and Working Out

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    smoke pot......have fun picking chicken and tuna over cookies and cake.... i dont think anyone can do that....

PS Pot CAN cause gyno.....
    Alot of bodybuilders use arnold as an excuse to justify the use.Quoted from the man him self in an article.

"The "Terminator" star also shows a '70s attitude toward drug use, noting that he just consumed "grass and hash – no hard drugs. But the point is," he continued, "that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."
    Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that quote?

2. Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    smoke pot......have fun picking chicken and tuna over cookies and cake.... i dont think anyone can do that....

Just because you smoke weed doesn't mean you won't eat healthy. I smoke weed every day....eat healthy....if anything the only dirty food I have is my fav. barbacoa. Far as junk food....I'll eat a whole box of carb smart fudge sticks or something of that nature.

NEVER SAY AN UN-KIND WORD ABOUT MY B*TCH MARY!!!! NEVER!!
    •   

3. This thread is hilarious....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by chil

[b]PS Pot CAN cause gyno.....
    I might get flack for this. But.

You're an idiot

Ps. I eat strict Paleo. Have for 1.5years.

iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

5. Re-subbed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. This topic is retarded...seriously

7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    This topic is retarded...seriously
    Explain?

Someone asked about MJ and working out. Opinions and facts have been delivered. What is "retarded" to you?

The fact of the matter is that plenty of people do it. Pre, post, during only on Tuesday's or whatever. It is harmless, it has been proven harmless and beneficial. It improves my quality of life, and many many other medical and not medical users. Its a plant. One that needs NO processing. And had been proven effective with countless aliments.
    I have family members in the 70's that have done it daily since teenage years for recreation. I didnt even know until istarted a few years back. They look 50, they are happy and relaxed and quiet healthy.

So i ask again, why is this thread "retarded"?

iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    This topic is retarded...seriously
    Lol yeah if you're a heavy smoker you're going to defend it to the death. Everyone knows someone who is "successful" and smokes all the time. They also know 90% of the other people that do, are near worthless....

Fact is people who smoke constantly are more likely to be less productive as people who don't. If you argue this fact, I feel sorry for your intelligence and your ability think constructively. I know top level bodybuilders, none of them smoke, period. Why, bc it's counter productive. Give all your science hippie crap studies you want, real world functions is the majority of the time it hurts more than it helps.

You know what else sounds good on paper, communism. How'd that work out for the USSR?

Child please....

9. Quote Originally Posted by chil

You're retarted. That last statement is so not true

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol yeah if you're a heavy smoker you're going to defend it to the death. Everyone knows someone who is "successful" and smokes all the time. They also know 90% of the other people that do, are near worthless....

Fact is people who smoke constantly are more likely to be less productive as people who don't. If you argue this fact, I feel sorry for your intelligence and your ability think constructively. I know top level bodybuilders, none of them smoke, period. Why, bc it's counter productive. Give all your science hippie crap studies you want, real world functions is the majority of the time it hurts more than it helps.

You know what else sounds good on paper, communism. How'd that work out for the USSR?

Child please....
    I work 60+ hours a week for years now, 10+ hours in the gym a week, 1-2 hours a day preparing food, spend all my extra time with my family. I'd say I'm pretty productive... I do agree some people are worthless when they use though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I work 60+ hours a week for years now, 10+ hours in the gym a week, 1-2 hours a day preparing food, spend all my extra time with my family. I'd say I'm pretty productive... I do agree some people are worthless when they use though.
    Agreed.

I myself work avg 60+, own and operate my own construction company, workout before work, smoking and eating edibles pre and post. Play hockey and live a medium paced social life for what I do for a living(all while medicated). I read daily, mainly regarding my own condition and health to better improve it. I was crippled only a few years ago

What do you do for a living distiled water? Just curious as I am always doing something labour intensive and physical, for a living and recreation, and use my math and reading skills daily. Please Enlighten me

I am the furthest thing from a hippie and or unintelligent.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Child please....

You need a hug.

13. You guys missed my point. There are responsible people out there, you guys are an example of it. You guys ARE the minority! The vast majority of users are worthless, my brother is a prime example along with roughly 15 of his friends.

I am the in charge of the companies tools/tool department at a precision machine shop. :-)

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You guys missed my point. There are responsible people out there, you guys are an example of it. You guys ARE the minority! The vast majority of users are worthless, my brother is a prime example along with roughly 15 of his friends.

I am the in charge of the companies tools/tool department at a precision machine shop. :-)

Someone didn't love you enough.

15. Everybody is successful on-line ..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You guys missed my point. There are responsible people out there, you guys are an example of it. You guys ARE the minority!
    My bad, When your right your right

The vast majority of users are worthless, my brother is a prime example along with roughly 15 of his friends.
    Again, your right (I know some of the same)

Nice, really didn't have a point with this. Lol. Not as active in comparison, but being in charge is a mental and physical game none the less.

Cheers

17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

U smoke reefer?

10+ hours a week in the gym?

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Everybody is successful on-line ..

I make a lotta dough, big azz phuck, & I gets a lotta puss c.

(notsrs)
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

Agreed.

I myself work avg 60+, own and operate my own construction company, workout before work, smoking and eating edibles pre and post. Play hockey and live a medium paced social life for what I do for a living(all while medicated). I read daily, mainly regarding my own condition and health to better improve it. I was crippled only a few years ago

What do you do for a living distiled water? Just curious as I am always doing something labour intensive and physical, for a living and recreation, and use my math and reading skills daily. Please Enlighten me

I am the furthest thing from a hippie and or unintelligent.
    Crippled?

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U smoke reefer?

10+ hours a week in the gym?
    LMAO, no not I brotato! ;-)

Yessir! you follow my logs bro wtf!
    PEScience Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

LMAO, no not I brotato! ;-)

Yessir! you follow my logs bro wtf!
    Maybe I'm on something haha...

21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Everybody is successful on-line ..
    Not sure what you are implying...
    PEScience Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Crippled?
    Aye, Psoriatic Arthritis, 26 diagnosed was on heavy injects and pills for 2.5years ish. , 27.5 got my MEdical 420 card. at 28 was almost in a wheelchair and was working from home. 29 Said fock it to the Drs, went Paleo first, 2012 i incorporated naturalpathic herbs in high doses. Am finishing up more herbs ATM. Symptoms are all but gone. Minor joint swelling and pain in comparison to before.

In the gym again and thoughts of being Jacked lingering in my brain.

never give up

23. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

Aye, Psoriatic Arthritis, 26 diagnosed was on heavy injects and pills for 2.5years ish. , 27.5 got my MEdical 420 card. at 28 was almost in a wheelchair and was working from home. 29 Said fock it to the Drs, went Paleo first, 2012 i incorporated naturalpathic herbs in high doses. Am finishing up more herbs ATM. Symptoms are all but gone. Minor joint swelling and pain in comparison to before.

In the gym again and thoughts of being Jacked again lingering my brain.

never give up
    So weed cured u huh?

24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Not sure what you are implying...
    Wasnt directed towards you. Honestly, how do we know what they really do for a living? People could be cart pushers at walmart but, we would never really know. Online is like las vagas, you can say whatever you want and be who you want to be. Thats fact.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Wasnt directed towards you. Honestly, how do we know what they really do for a living? People could be cart pushers at walmart but, we would never really know. Online is like las vagas, you can say whatever you want and be who you want to be. Thats fact.
    I personally choose to trust until given reason to doubt. Innocent til proven guilty type person. The latter seems a bit paranoid which is a symptom that has long past for me. ;-)

No sweat though bro.
    PEScience Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Marijuana use... a sin?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Marijuana???
    By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28