Marijuana and Working Out

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Everybody is successful on-line ..
    Not sure what you are implying...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Crippled?
    Aye, Psoriatic Arthritis, 26 diagnosed was on heavy injects and pills for 2.5years ish. , 27.5 got my MEdical 420 card. at 28 was almost in a wheelchair and was working from home. 29 Said fock it to the Drs, went Paleo first, 2012 i incorporated naturalpathic herbs in high doses. Am finishing up more herbs ATM. Symptoms are all but gone. Minor joint swelling and pain in comparison to before.

In the gym again and thoughts of being Jacked lingering in my brain.

never give up
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Medical420

Aye, Psoriatic Arthritis, 26 diagnosed was on heavy injects and pills for 2.5years ish. , 27.5 got my MEdical 420 card. at 28 was almost in a wheelchair and was working from home. 29 Said fock it to the Drs, went Paleo first, 2012 i incorporated naturalpathic herbs in high doses. Am finishing up more herbs ATM. Symptoms are all but gone. Minor joint swelling and pain in comparison to before.

In the gym again and thoughts of being Jacked again lingering my brain.

never give up
    So weed cured u huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Not sure what you are implying...
    Wasnt directed towards you. Honestly, how do we know what they really do for a living? People could be cart pushers at walmart but, we would never really know. Online is like las vagas, you can say whatever you want and be who you want to be. Thats fact.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Wasnt directed towards you. Honestly, how do we know what they really do for a living? People could be cart pushers at walmart but, we would never really know. Online is like las vagas, you can say whatever you want and be who you want to be. Thats fact.
    I personally choose to trust until given reason to doubt. Innocent til proven guilty type person. The latter seems a bit paranoid which is a symptom that has long past for me. ;-)

No sweat though bro.
    PES Representative
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

never give up
    Feel for you bro! My aunt suffers from same and swears by herb use for pain relief. She is now off heavy prescription drugs (OC, morphine) and lives nearly a pain free life.
    PES Representative
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

So weed cured u huh?
    Had a hand in it IMO. I drink tea, eat and smoke daily. It replaced the prednasone, Celebrex and naproxine for pain. The cannabanoids and thc reduced the swelling and pain. The pain relief is absolutely unbelievable. I only smoked the grass a handful of times prior to being sick. I was a gym and sports nut and have been in construction since hair on my nuts. I was blown away after my first edible in '09ish. The first while I would get Riiiippped beyond recognition. Once i built a tollorence I was able to function normally. I don't get laughs, or loopy, or lazy. I function normally and most people have no clue i am medicated. I still get red eye, but eye drops save eyes. It's how I roll. And it's fukkkkin great.

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

Lmao, well I hope I could make something more appealing and better than construction bro. I own what I own because of hard work and my pappy's reputation, I make good. Not great. Everyone gets paid before I do.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Had a hand in it IMO. I drink tea, eat and smoke daily. It replaced the prednasone, Celebrex and naproxine for pain. The cannabanoids and thc reduced the swelling and pain. The pain relief is absolutely unbelievable. I only smoked the grass a handful of times prior to being sick. I was a gym and sports nut and have been in construction since hair on my nuts. I was blown away after my first edible in '09ish. The first while I would get Riiiippped beyond recognition. Once i built a tollorence I was able to function normally. I don't get laughs, or loopy, or lazy. I function normally and most people have no clue i am medicated. I still get red eye, but eye drops save eyes. It's how I roll. And it's fukkkkin great.

:420:

It's messes with your lungs?
    What do you mean an "edible"?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Feel for you bro! My aunt suffers from same and swears by herb use for pain relief. She is now off heavy prescription drugs (OC, morphine) and lives nearly a pain free life.

Awesome LTL

I love hearing this. I have shared with older people with pain that were non believers or against it because of the properganda. Once they try it, and see the relief. They ask who and how to get off their meds and on natural.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I personally chose to trust until given reason to doubt. Innocent til proven guilty type person. The latter seems a but paranoid which is a symptom that has long past for me. ;-)

No sweat though bro.
    Call it paranoia, i call it reality. Biblicaly your suppose to take someone by there word. This day and age its more common to lie than to tell the truth. Thats statistically speaking.

But, no sweat though bro
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I work 60+ hours a week for years now, 10+ hours in the gym a week, 1-2 hours a day preparing food, spend all my extra time with my family. I'd say I'm pretty productive... I do agree some people are worthless when they use though.
    You're the minority...

Agreed.

I myself work avg 60+, own and operate my own construction company, workout before work, smoking and eating edibles pre and post. Play hockey and live a medium paced social life for what I do for a living(all while medicated). I read daily, mainly regarding my own condition and health to better improve it. I was crippled only a few years ago

What do you do for a living distiled water? Just curious as I am always doing something labour intensive and physical, for a living and recreation, and use my math and reading skills daily. Please Enlighten me

I am the furthest thing from a hippie and or unintelligent.
    Also the minority
    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

Someone didn't love you enough.
    Cool it with distilled. His point whether you like it or not, is valid. 95% of the idiots I knew that smoked and still smoke are ****ing losers.

never give up
    Good for you brother keep it up! Everyone loves a good underdog! It's awesome you've come so far.

The debate will never end. If you like it, smoke, if not, don't. You guys who do smoke KNOW you are part of the minority. Think about it, do any of your Stoner friends possess your drive? I highly doubt it.

This thread is like the song that never ends...
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

It's messes with your lungs?
    What do you mean an "edible"?

No I smoke weed like a mother, only weed. I run 5km crosstrainer or 20min on the stair machine daily. I find no major effects. I play hockey in the winter. First skate is rough, that's it.

I make a killllller butter and cook with it and I make gluten, sugar free cookies which I am most proud of.

I make tea using cheesecloth as the "bag"

I have a vaporisor as well, not my thing. I need a bigger better on. Not really interested. I enjoy the taste of
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Good for you brother keep it up! Everyone loves a good underdog! It's awesome you've come so far.

Thanks brother

Let's all and just chilllllll
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%

Y'all some of the realest mofos I know!
    Speaking real talk... Valdez has the heart f a pit bull, never backs down & says WTF he feels, JJ does too... Damn Doberman!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Y'all some of the realest mofos I know!
    Speaking real talk... Valdez has the heart f a pit bull, never backs down & says WTF he feels, JJ does too... Damn Doberman!
    ;-)

Real cause we don't know what fake is..
    PES Representative
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    My bad, When your right your right

Again, your right (I know some of the same)

Nice, really didn't have a point with this. Lol. Not as active in comparison, but being in charge is a mental and physical game none the less.

Cheers

It's all good, i actually just got a promotion about 90days ago. Feels good to state my title, thanks for the little boost! lol.

I think we're all just awesome because we can have this discussion and no one is seriously (for the most part) getting offended. Then again, the 5 or 6 of us are regular posters on here who give helpful, logical responses/advice and don't blabber non-sense.....go figure lol
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LiveToLift again.

19. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

SCREW YOU GUYS..........

.............................. .............................. .............................. .......I'm going home.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

So much bro love I'm about to cry. Wait am I still in pct? Ill be doubling up on EPRO today!
    PES Representative
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

So much bro love I'm about to cry. Wait am I still in pct? Ill be doubling up on EPRO today!
    Lmfao!!!

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%

For what it's worth, productive and successful people are the minority in all groups of people, not just pot smokers. I know plenty of complete losers that don't use pot, and plenty that do. A loser is going to be a loser no matter what they put in their body, you're either motivated to succeed or you're not. If you let a plant decide whether or not you live up to your responsibilities, chances are you were a loser to begin with.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    For what it's worth, productive and successful people are the minority in all groups of people, not just pot smokers. I know plenty of complete losers that don't use pot, and plenty that do. A loser is going to be a loser no matter what they put in their body, you're either motivated to succeed or you're not. If you let a plant decide whether or not you live up to your responsibilities, chances are you were a loser to begin with.
    I tried to rep you but I couldn't.
    thats the main point, and I agree completely.

Although, when I did smoke, i used to smoke from morning to night ( well, as soon as i left the gym, till i went to bed) and i was still productive because i got used to it.
    now that i don't smoke as much, if at all any more (new job does randoms) i feel like i get TOO high off of today's weed, and I can't do much other than lay down and listen to music...
    Idk about anyone else, but it seems like sometimes (after quitting and then doing it on occasion) i get so high i'm paranoid, like when i was 17.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

I might get flack for this. But.

You're an idiot

Ps. I eat strict Paleo. Have for 1.5years.

iPhone AM.com app
    im not an idiot. pot has a direct correlation with gyno, do some research and diet has to do with willpower.... what does pot do, it disrupts willpower and makes people lazy that is fact do a little research, just because your a burnout doesn't mean everyone that is against it is wrong and an "idiot" that type of ignorance makes you look dumb
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

never give up
    and your plaeo because you have too be not because you want too be
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You're retarted. That last statement is so not true
    because when i went to doctors to check my gyno the first thing they asked me wast if i smoked pot??? dumbass you dont know **** im assuming you know more than a doctor?
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Quote Originally Posted by chil

because when i went to doctors to check my gyno the first thing they asked me wast if i smoked pot??? dumbass you dont know **** im assuming you know more than a doctor?
    Quit flaming chill... Take a chil pill and relax. Talking like that isn't going to do anyone any good. Cool it bro. If you have a point, let it be known without flaming or you'll get banned. We don't do that around here man.

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.04%

Sounds like someone needs to get high... Hehehe
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Quit flaming chill... Take a chil pill and relax. Talking like that isn't going to do anyone any good. Cool it bro. If you have a point, let it be known without flaming or you'll get banned. We don't do that around here man.
    i show people the same respect they show me, if i wasnt called an idiot or retarded i wouldnt have responded in such a way... im not trying to flame anyone, as i dont like to get flamed myself
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to get high... Hehehe
    not get high, maybe just have to hit the gym again
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    and your plaeo because you have too be not because you want too be
    Some what true.

I will say, after learning what some foods do to my body, I love Paleo and promote and teach the benefits to anyone with AI that wants a change from MDB.S

Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    Show me Fact son. Because your"doctor" says it, ldoesn't make it fact.

And IMO. Yes I do feel I know more about the effects of MJ and the body over MOST doctors. They get their info from government schooling and pharmasuticles. MJ makes neither money. So they will do what it takes to bash it.

The FACT of the matter here is, gyno is a hormonal imbalance usually of estrogen and possibly cortisol. , high estro/cortisol is direct relation to diet and or stress (mental or physical). Some people have AI triggering the embalance. Others stress, others diet, dna, cycles etc. But never weed. There is no factual documentation because neh exist.

I consume a **** ton a day, along with millllllions of others. No gyno.

Chill use the Internet of what it is designed for. Information. You will find a few on MJ and gyno. And more findings on no relation.your job as a users is to use common sence to differentiate fact from fiction. You posted fiction resulting in me callin you out. It is what it is. I will apologise for callin you an idiot when you show me/us facts of you statement. Or admit wrong doing or misinformation

Cheers and gyno free

unrelated to gyno here is some propaganda less facts. Very well researched at a Massachusetts University. Unfortunately not sponsored / recognized by medical practitioners in USA so i'll hear aboutt that from the closed minded few, But we do have MDs up here recognising, defending and reporting the benefits.
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi...aq1.shtml#3-13
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

Not to be a prick but I would need to see proof as well...

Believe it or not there are mis informed doctors out there.. Some are just plain idiots as well
    PES Representative
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Some what true.

I will say, after learning what some foods do to my body, I love Paleo and promote and teach the benefits to anyone with AI that wants a change from MDB.S

Show me Fact son. Because your"doctor" says it, ldoesn't make it fact.

And IMO. Yes I do feel I know more about the effects of MJ and the body over MOST doctors. They get their info from government schooling and pharmasuticles. MJ makes neither money. So they will do what it takes to bash it.

The FACT of the matter here is, gyno is a hormonal imbalance usually of estrogen and possibly cortisol. , high estro/cortisol is direct relation to diet and or stress (mental or physical). Some people have AI triggering the embalance. Others stress, others diet, dna, cycles etc. But never weed. There is no factual documentation because neh exist.

I consume a **** ton a day, along with millllllions of others. No gyno.

Chill use the Internet of what it is designed for. Information. You will find a few on MJ and gyno. And more findings on no relation.your job as a users is to use common sence to differentiate fact from fiction. You posted fiction resulting in me callin you out. It is what it is. I will apologise for callin you an idiot when you show me/us facts of you statement. Or admit wrong doing or misinformation

Cheers and gyno free

unrelated to gyno here is some propaganda less facts. Very well researched at a Massachusetts University. Unfortunately not sponsored / recognized by medical practitioners in USA so i'll hear aboutt that from the closed minded few, But we do have MDs up here recognising, defending and reporting the benefits.
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi...aq1.shtml#3-13
    Are these doctors tied to a pharma company that is pushing mj for medical purposes? Are they smokers themselves? So many people are bias its hard to sift through the BS info and the real results. Just like having a discussion about the possible health effects with someone who smokes every day....it feels like your arguing with a chair *Clint Eastwooding.*

Quote from the website YOU just linked "Marijuana laws make it harder to use marijuana without damaging your body. Water-pipes are illegal in many states. Filtered cigarettes, vaporizers, and inhalers have to be mass produced, which is hard to arrange `underground.' People don't eat marijuana often because you need more to get as high that way, and it isn't cheap or easy to get (which is the reason why some people will stoop to smoking leaves.) This may sound funny to you -- but the more legal marijuana gets, the safer it is.*"
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Are these doctors tied to a pharma company that is pushing mj for medical purposes? Are they smokers themselves? So many people are bias its hard to sift through the BS info and the real results. Just like having a discussion about the possible health effects with someone who smokes every day....it feels like your arguing with a chair *Clint Eastwooding.*

Quote from the website YOU just linked "Marijuana laws make it harder to use marijuana without damaging your body. Water-pipes are illegal in many states. Filtered cigarettes, vaporizers, and inhalers have to be mass produced, which is hard to arrange `underground.' People don't eat marijuana often because you need more to get as high that way, and it isn't cheap or easy to get (which is the reason why some people will stoop to smoking leaves.) This may sound funny to you -- but the more legal marijuana gets, the safer it is.*"
    A few doctors smoke, most do not use (from what I know). My personal doctor does not use, but supports it due to my results. These are MEdical Physicians, therefore yes they would be linked to pharma. Maybe due to age some are more open minded.

This is an American article. Is it more difficult in the States? From what I know it is. The article has many valid points, and some not. Is this not typical for....anything.

Personally, "the more legal it gets the safer" is valid. The listed items in your quote are devices that minimalized "lung damage". I eat edibles because I can afford to. I smoke because i enjoy it.

You have more honest, working, tax paying, marijuana smoking citizens sitting in Jail for petty amounts of a plant. It's so bad in the USA that some states approve it, while federal penalizes it.HOW THE F..K. I could go on. Again. I am no hippie, I work 6days a week min. And live a happy life. What a waste of money sitting in jail over something safer than booze.

I said enough in here.
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%

Didn't Arnold smoke the reefer? & he was considered a pioneer in BB.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Didn't Arnold smoke the reefer? & he was considered a pioneer in BB.
    Considered a pioneer, but highly over rated. Imo
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

A few doctors smoke, most do not use (from what I know). My personal doctor does not use, but supports it due to my results. These are MEdical Physicians, therefore yes they would be linked to pharma. Maybe due to age some are more open minded.

This is an American article. Is it more difficult in the States? From what I know it is. The article has many valid points, and some not. Is this not typical for....anything.

Personally, "the more legal it gets the safer" is valid. The listed items in your quote are devices that minimalized "lung damage". I eat edibles because I can afford to. I smoke because i enjoy it.

You have more honest, working, tax paying, marijuana smoking citizens sitting in Jail for petty amounts of a plant. It's so bad in the USA that some states approve it, while federal penalizes it.HOW THE F..K. I could go on. Again. I am no hippie, I work 6days a week min. And live a happy life. What a waste of money sitting in jail over something safer than booze.

I said enough in here.
    If guns were legal in Canada I would move to Canada. When I say legal I mean handguns too.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

Considered a pioneer, but highly over rated. Imo
    You wash your mouth out sir!!! :-)
    PES Representative
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf

http://www.livestrong.com/article/10...velopment-men/

the thing is it messes with your hormones.... anything thsat alters your mindset has negative consequences, it just rubs me the wrong way when people priase MJ and completely
    disregard any negative side effects (not saying you 420, just saying in general) that can come from use
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

I said enough in here.
    i dont understand why they were selling that k2 or spice **** in delis for so long but MJ was illegal... makes no sense too me

Similar Forum Threads

1. Marijuana use... a sin?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Marijuana???
    By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
  3. M1T and marijuana
    By Rhelm60 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 162