Thinking of cutting back on carbs to lower fat.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thinking of cutting back on carbs to lower fat.


    Good idea? Can I get away with not eatting carbs during the week or do I need some?

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    2876138
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    10.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    alot of people have success on keto, get most carbs from veggies and such...carbs are not essential imo
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    JohnRock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    487
    Rep Power
    6794
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

    You could easily cut the starchy carbs. I wouldn't cut ALL carbs, though.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You could try carb cycling
  5. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258615
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Carb cycling is def. the best way to do it. You don't want to just "go without" all of a sudden. Your body won't respond well to that at all.
  6. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Anyone have any references I can go by? I have never carb cycled before. I have read the anabolic diet, but never done it.
  7. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm almost 260 and I would like to be about 225. I already walk 3 miles 3 times a week. and train 4 times a week.
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,066
    Rep Power
    2762303
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    PSMF for 3 weeks and then CKD
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    do HIIT if you can. burns fat and retains muscle
  10. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Anyone got any good websites or links? I was looking at the anabolic diet, but Idk anyone who has tried it.
  11. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    103040
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    38.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bodybuilding.com has a lot of articles on fat loss. Simplyshredded.com also has some. Just browse around there's looks out there.
  12. New Member
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

    i always cut bread and pasta when cutting. +1000 for the 790 avatar season 2 of lexx was clutch
  13. New Member
    ReedSkin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    9744
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD
    I'm almost 260 and I would like to be about 225. I already walk 3 miles 3 times a week. and train 4 times a week.
    Try the 666 method, it's amazing for Cutting down and not boring and long like walking 5 miles. 6 Sprints, 6 Days a Week, For 6 Weeks. Push yourself in the sprints, being your size try and at least hit 50 yards per sprint, walk back time is your recovery time. You know what you can sprint so judge yourself on how bad you want to lose weight. Remember it's 6 Sprints 6 days a week for 6 weeks. After your daily workout routine of course!
    Follow me on instaGram @reedskin
  14. New Member
    SMC USA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    330
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

    There are several sources outlining carb cycling .. BB.com is a good source ..

    I am currently cycling and it seems to be working .. right now my carbs are limited to bowl of oats daily, grapefruit daily and one medium sweet potato per week .. on a high carb day I add in a slice of Ezekial bread and dextrose after my workout .. rest of my diet is filled with meat and green veggies .. I try for an average daily carb intake around 100g .. total daily calories its around 2400 .. I stick to the 100/day for a week or so then a day at 150 then 200 then 50 .. then back to 100 ...

    BF has been steadily going down and I feel good .. got several friends that have done no carb diets and they were miserable ..

    6 days a week, hour of cardio and 5 days of weight training ..
  15. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReedSkin View Post
    Try the 666 method, it's amazing for Cutting down and not boring and long like walking 5 miles. 6 Sprints, 6 Days a Week, For 6 Weeks. Push yourself in the sprints, being your size try and at least hit 50 yards per sprint, walk back time is your recovery time. You know what you can sprint so judge yourself on how bad you want to lose weight. Remember it's 6 Sprints 6 days a week for 6 weeks. After your daily workout routine of course!
    Can you do that and strength train?
  16. New Member
    ReedSkin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    9744
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD
    Can you do that and strength train?
    Yes you can, it's not an excessive cardio workout, such as running 3 miles your body will begin to burn muscle tissue. It's basically a football drill, which are the best kind of workouts IMO for burning fat, gaining strength, and getting cardio in. You could look on google for "football running drills" or something similar and use them. Remember to walk back at medium pace for rest between sprints, but don't be lazy, you know how your body is and how you run use your own judgement.
    Follow me on instaGram @reedskin
  17. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297851
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Can you do that and strength train?
    Work your way up if you decide to do that. Start by doing 6 sprints 3 times a week for 2 weeks, then 4 times a week, then 5 or 6. Also, do some good track warm ups before sprinting: mobility and running drills to help avoid injuries and improve technique.

    Even better for conditioning and dropping fat are shuttle runs. Such as 120 yard shuttles (0 to the 30 yard line and back twice).


    Br
  18. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    Work your way up if you decide to do that. Start by doing 6 sprints 3 times a week for 2 weeks, then 4 times a week, then 5 or 6. Also, do some good track warm ups before sprinting: mobility and running drills to help avoid injuries and improve technique.

    Even better for conditioning and dropping fat are shuttle runs. Such as 120 yard shuttles (0 to the 30 yard line and back twice).


    Br
    Yeah, I've been having a lot of pain in my shins while running recently. As stated multiple times I have flat feet.
  19. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297851
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Make sure you have the right footwear. Go to a good running store and they will video tape your running mechanics and basically 'prescribe' a running sneaker.
  20. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would suggest looking into the Zone or Paleo. Below are a couple links on nutrition and the Zone...

    Fuel Talk Pt 1...Though I'd Share This

    ZONE Meal of the Week Pt 1
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  21. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    Make sure you have the right footwear. Go to a good running store and they will video tape your running mechanics and basically 'prescribe' a running sneaker.
    I did that, but the pain was there before the new shoes, now it's less painful. It's kind of an on and off thing. I have Asics Gel foundation 10 with powerstep maxx insoles.
  22. New Member
    ReedSkin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    9744
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.49%

    Be sure and stretch your shins by extending your toes and movin them around, I have a friend who has shin splints he has to stretch his shins a good bit before running or he will be crying. I'm sure you have heard it a thousand times before but it really helps, also walking on an incline seems to help, if you dont overdue it
    Follow me on instaGram @reedskin
  23. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I also have sleep apnea, which is another reason I want to loose fat %.
  24. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    i always cut bread and pasta when cutting. +1000 for the 790 avatar season 2 of lexx was clutch
    didnt see this till now lol. Yeah Lexx was a pretty good show. Not to mention Zev and Xev were both gorgeous.
  25. New Member
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    didnt see this till now lol. Yeah Lexx was a pretty good show. Not to mention Zev and Xev were both gorgeous.
    oh the good old days. That was a long time ago i feel old now
  26. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    oh the good old days. That was a long time ago i feel old now

  27. New Member
    Bish83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    70
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    alot of people have success on keto, get most carbs from veggies and such...carbs are not essential imo
    They are not essential as in you will not die instantly if you choose not to consume them. But no culture has ever lived off a meat only diet and i dare anyone to challenge me on that statement. Try and find out what triggers your cravings i.e. boredom, watching tv, having a good supply of crap in the cupboard i think your find its more a psychological response than simply certain food adds 10kg to your frame looking at it response.

    Hope you dont misunderstand my post and take it as intended.
  28. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,066
    Rep Power
    2762303
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish83 View Post
    But no culture has ever lived off a meat only diet and i dare anyone to challenge me on that statement.
    http://www.unm.edu/~hkaplan/KaplanHi...HEvolution.pdf

    Several tribes of people have survived on primarily meat diets with very minimal intake of carbs, and even then the carb sources they consumed were primarily plant life (veggies) with the occasional tuber and/or fruit

    I believe Cordain may also have published a paper on the macronutrient ratios of african tribes. I can try and dig that up for you if you like. And then there is Weston Prices research on the inuit people who also primarily eat meat and fish with very little carb intake (kelp and berries in the summer) which is due mostly to their environment.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  29. New Member
    Bish83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    70
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Several tribes of people have survived on primarily meat diets with very minimal intake of carbs, and even then the carb sources they consumed were primarily plant life (veggies) with the occasional tuber and/or fruit

    I believe Cordain may also have published a paper on the macronutrient ratios of african tribes. I can try and dig that up for you if you like. And then there is Weston Prices research on the inuit people who also primarily eat meat and fish with very little carb intake (kelp and berries in the summer) which is due mostly to their environment.
    Still not the same diet as what the current posters are suggesting.

    The inuit people consumed their meat raw to putrefying not including the last meal of the day which was boiled just enough to still be pink inside. There was a guy that actually studied the inuits more in depth than Mr. Price and lived amongst them for several years its also noted seal meat contained a lot more vitamin c (more so raw) than any land animal.

    I can't remember the specific African tribe but if its the one that only lived on cattle milk and blood they didn't live too long.

    Both scenarios the meat wasn't cooked. Why is this an important factor?

    Because although the inuits ate a meat predominant diet they never actually was in ketosis. Believe this or not but carbs help some where along the kreb cycle promote fat loss where as ketosis just encourages it to burn dietary fat instead.


    I really wish i bm'd the studies i found about this, i remember reading about the fact ketosis raised free test but on the whole lowered total test and carbs actually increasing total testosterone.
  30. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,066
    Rep Power
    2762303
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish83 View Post
    Still not the same diet as what the current posters are suggesting.
    zone and paleo were both suggested to the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish83 View Post
    There was a guy that actually studied the inuits more in depth than Mr. Price and lived amongst them for several years its also noted seal meat contained a lot more vitamin c (more so raw) than any land animal.
    Vilhfalmur Stefansson?

    He also studied the inuit people (before Price did I believe). His book, "My life with the eskimos" can be found here - http://www.archive.org/stream/mylifewitheskim00andegoog#page/n6/mode/2up

    He lived with the inuits for 11 years and his findings were pretty similar to Price... "For up to 6-9 months of the year, they ate nothing but meat and fish...got the necessary nutrients in the winter without much (or any) vegetable matter by eating the organs and oils"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish83 View Post
    Both scenarios the meat wasn't cooked. Why is this an important factor?

    Because although the inuits ate a meat predominant diet they never actually was in ketosis. Believe this or not but carbs help some where along the kreb cycle promote fat loss where as ketosis just encourages it to burn dietary fat instead.
    i responded to the statement "no culture has ever lived off a meat only diet" not "no culture has ever lived off a keto diet"

    Also, mind explaining how eating raw fish would prevent an adaptation to ketosis from occurring?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish83 View Post
    I really wish i bm'd the studies i found about this, i remember reading about the fact ketosis raised free test but on the whole lowered total test and carbs actually increasing total testosterone.
    If you find these please share as I would be very interested in seeing them although I have a feeling I know the one you are talking about.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  31. New Member
    Bish83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    70
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    zone and paleo were both suggested to the OP

    i responded to the statement "no culture has ever lived off a meat only diet" not "no culture has ever lived off a keto diet"

    Also, mind explaining how eating raw fish would prevent an adaptation to ketosis from occurring?



    If you find these please share as I would be very interested in seeing them although I have a feeling I know the one you are talking about.
    Forgive me and i shall rephrase, no culture (in the last 10'000 years at least) lived off a meat only diet that wasn't raw and uncooked.

    I am pretty sure it was Vilhfalmur Stefansson who found out that the inuits even though on a diet of mainly fish didn't go through ketosis and i think it was probably because they ate their food predominantly raw.

    When i have more time i will find the study but since you may know the one im talking of im interested in your opinion (could link it for me too pls since i can't link anything anyways)

    hvactech mentioned keto...
  32. New Member
    thestein1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    3153
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%

    http://www.simplyshredded.com/

    Numerous articles of cutting, bulking, carb cycling, etc in the nutrition area. Much better then BB.com IMO
    I read articles from this site everyday!
  33. New Member
    SMC USA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    330
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/

    Numerous articles of cutting, bulking, carb cycling, etc in the nutrition area. Much better then BB.com IMO
    I read articles from this site everyday!
    Nice .. hadn't seen that one yet .. thanx
  34. New Member
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I also have sleep apnea, which is another reason I want to loose fat %.
    Just wanted to chime in about this. Have you ever had an upper GI (endoscopy)done? Do you have any GERD (Gastric reflux)?
  35. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    2876138
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    10.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish83 View Post
    They are not essential as in you will not die instantly if you choose not to consume them. But no culture has ever lived off a meat only diet and i dare anyone to challenge me on that statement. Try and find out what triggers your cravings i.e. boredom, watching tv, having a good supply of crap in the cupboard i think your find its more a psychological response than simply certain food adds 10kg to your frame looking at it response.

    Hope you dont misunderstand my post and take it as intended.
    most people do not run a keto diet for the duration of their life either so the comparison is pointless, the op was merely asking about cutting out/down carbs for fat loss
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  36. New Member
    jared767's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    7858
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

    I wouldn't cut on carbs completely. You need it to fuel your muscle and brain.
  37. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    2876138
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    10.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jared767 View Post
    I wouldn't cut on carbs completely. You need it to fuel your muscle and brain.
    protein and fats do not serve as fuel? i agree to keep sanity in check carbs are needed
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  38. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cut all simple searches and sugar completely. No pasta or bread. Get ur carbs from assorted fruits and veg. Stay away from realty sweet fruits like strawberries and watermelon. Eat high protein. Mostly chicken, FISH and lean beef. U will lose bodyfat quick
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  39. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    2876138
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    10.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Cut all simple searches and sugar completely. No pasta or bread. Get ur carbs from assorted fruits and veg. Stay away from realty sweet fruits like strawberries and watermelon. Eat high protein. Mostly chicken, FISH and lean beef. U will lose bodyfat quick
    a banana has more sugar than strawberries
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tehran. I believe it. I was just using examples. I don't really think fruits in general are a real concern. Its more the other artificial BS in pole diets.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Thinking Of Bringing M1P Back Out
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:55 PM
  3. Diet posted, lower protein or carbs??
    By ana420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. Thinking about going back for masters
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 10:13 AM
  5. TTA cramps increased with lower carbs?
    By Eat The Poor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in