Thinking of cutting back on carbs to lower fat.
- 04-02-2012, 01:29 PM
- 04-04-2012, 02:08 PM
I'd like to take this a step further to help you, OP. Could you give us an idea of what you eat on a daily basis?
For the record, I advocate the use of a Keto protocol, in your case, you may benefit from setting yourself at a limit of 30-50g of carbs for a few days to see how you respond. When abiding to this limit, don't count carbs from from cruciferous and leafy green vegetables. It will drive you mad with the tedium, and their effects on GI are virtually nil.
If you attempt this, be sure to keep your protein @ .8-1.2g/lb, and don't fear the healthy fats, they will only keep you feeling satiated and allow for more overall fat loss.
- 04-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Yeah I was thinking of doing something like 100-150 grams of carbs during the week and during the weekend eat as much junk as I want 0_0. Really I never have counted calories before I just ate when I was hunger. I have counted protein though. With my sleep pattern being so out of wack though, it's much easier to eat 2-3 big meals as opposed to 6 medium size meals.
04-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DOMOkun in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2012, 11:19 AM
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 60Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:55 PM
- By ana420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:29 PM
- By machine528 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:13 AM
- By Eat The Poor in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2007, 02:43 PM