Vegge juicing anyone? - AnabolicMinds.com

Vegge juicing anyone?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Vegge juicing anyone?

I Recently watched a documentary on someone who fasted and drank veggie juice for 60 days and had tremendous health benefits. I would never think of doing this extreme fast. However, I have a juicer that had been packed away for years. I was thinking of taking my veggies in the form of juice from now on. Raw and loaded with all the natural nutrients. Anyone try this?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Yea. More and more people are eating crappy foods these days. I have watched some of those documentaries and i am starting to add more fruits and veggies into my diet. Im reducing the popcorn and ice cream at nights. I am just 0verall cleaning up my diet and lifestyle. So yes, i think its worth it, but for weightlifting and performance, i don't think doing it solo is good simply because its not enough protein.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will
    Yea. More and more people are eating crappy foods these days. I have watched some of those documentaries and i am starting to add more fruits and veggies into my diet. Im reducing the popcorn and ice cream at nights. I am just 0verall cleaning up my diet and lifestyle. So yes, i think its worth it, but for weightlifting and performance, i don't think doing it solo is good simply because its not enough protein.
    Right, I am just adding it to my current program. Def, feels good!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexappeal View Post
    Right, I am just adding it to my current program. Def, feels good!
    hell yea bro! Its always good to have one of these. Its kind of expensive though if you want to have a lot of them. You kind of have to cut out all junk food. If you do that and replace it with these, you will feel amazing!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Ya , I haven't had a chip in 6 weeks! When Diet is in check this is a great addition, just gotta make up for fiber.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Ya , I haven't had a chip in 6 weeks! When Diet is in check this is a great addition, just gotta make up for fiber.
    A healthier lifestyle is always hard to do in the beginning. Once you get use to getting away from the junk, you start feeling amazing and you no longer get that nasty crave for all that junk! nice
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will
    A healthier lifestyle is always hard to do in the beginning. Once you get use to getting away from the junk, you start feeling amazing and you no longer get that nasty crave for all that junk! nice
    Bro, I had a few strawberries and 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter the other day before the gym. I felt like I was at an ice cream shop having a banana split with all the toppings!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  120 lbs.

I Recently watched a documentary on someone who fasted and drank veggie juice for 60 days and had tremendous health benefits. I would never think of doing this extreme fast. However, I have a juicer that had been packed away for years. I was thinking of taking my veggies in the form of juice from now on. Raw and loaded with all the natural nutrients. Anyone try this?
    yeah.. I know a very effective drink, it is called green smoothie.. it can help to weight loss

here is one good recipe
    1 large apple, cored and sliced

1 large stalk of celery

cup kale, chopped

cup fresh cilantro

1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice

tablespoon ginger

8-10 ounces water

Blend until smooth

ENJOY!

http://www.greensmoothierecipesforweightloss.com/
  9. New Member

Hi there , Thanks for the post. Yes this one is a healthier way to enjoy a vegie.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

I just watched the movie too yesterday. Be glad youre not in a boat where you need to lose hundreds of pounds ASAP just to not die. But yeah, the movie definitely made me think about adding more fruits/veggies to my diet...
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this reminds me, I have a nice Breville juicer I can drop a whole apple into the chute. Used to use it, haven't plugged it in for at least 4 years now.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. New Member

I used to make a couple glasses of juice first thing in the morning and then I would drink one right then, and save the other two for throughout the day between meals.
    After about a week I cut out my pre workout drinks and I had more energy than ever after adding the juice.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  120 lbs.

the veggie juice are beneficial.. continue drinking but make sure to make a rotation of the veggies for everyday

green smoothie recipes
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16
    I used to make a couple glasses of juice first thing in the morning and then I would drink one right then, and save the other two for throughout the day between meals.
    After about a week I cut out my pre workout drinks and I had more energy than ever after adding the juice.
    I've read that due to the break down of the enzymes and such. They start degenerating almost instantly. So, it would have to be ingested right away to reap all the benefits.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by christine123
    the veggie juice are beneficial.. continue drinking but make sure to make a rotation of the veggies for everyday

green smoothie recipes
    Looks good ! However, that is a blended smoothie. I may try that tho!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  44 lbs.

Talking Re: benefits of juicing

hey there, ive done it several times and it really makes me feel good.
    Happy juicing!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.

I've read that due to the break down of the enzymes and such. They start degenerating almost instantly. So, it would have to be ingested right away to reap all the benefits.
    True, they do lose most of their health benefits after sitting for about an hour, but starting the say off right with a fresh one is such a better boost than a cup of Starbucks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. juicing
    By hugry4more in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 02:13 PM
  2. JUICING VS.BLENDING?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:52 AM
  3. Think this kid is juicing?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32