Can creatine improve mood or is this just placebo?
- 01-25-2012, 11:54 PM
- 01-27-2012, 09:25 AM
You are probably happier `cuz you are able to work harder at the gym?
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 01-27-2012, 06:10 PM
01-27-2012, 08:13 PM
yea creatine is known to boost DHT by a small amount, and DHT is known as a bit of a mood booster. So it may well be affecting your moods slightly....
01-28-2012, 02:53 PM
On a sort of related note I always felt like I was in a better mood a while back when I was taking testosterone boosters. That being said, if you are doing heaving lifts it is my understanding that your testosterone levels increase. I wonder if it could be attributed to you lifting heavier weight in the gym, and subsequently producing more testosterone.
Thoughts from anyone smarter than me?
Starting Weight: 155lbs. Current Weight: 170lbs. Target Weight 185lbs.
Beginning SL 5x5.
01-31-2012, 10:58 PM
I really don't think the amount that it has in it will change your mood much. Such a small % it probably is just a placebo.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Outstanding in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:57 PM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2006, 04:01 AM
- By T-Bone in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2005, 10:04 AM
- By ENEMY in forum PheromonesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-03-2005, 12:21 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2004, 10:49 AM