Want to drop bf % before the start of my next cycle (rate my diet)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

Want to drop bf % before the start of my next cycle (rate my diet)

Stats: 5'8 178 ~16 bf
    This is what i've come up with so far for my diet.

Meal 1: 4 eggs, 1 slice of bread, 2cups milk, 1 scoop protein
    Meal 2: tuna can, 12 almonds, yogurt, fruit ,
    Meal 3: Chicken breast, 2 slices of bread, 1 cheese slice, 2 cups milk, 1 scoop protein
    Meal 4: chicken breast, bbq sauce, 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 2 tablespoon peanut butter

Cals= ~2400
    protein= ~250g

I'm drinking three protein shakes because I have a busy school/work schedule and don't really have time to cook, but still want to keep my protein high. Some days I will probably have to miss cooking a meal so I plan on just grabbing a subway sandwich to get some cals in. I will be doing a test/deca/tbol cycle in March/early April and want to clean bulk while on cycle, so i'm trying to lose as much bf% as I can right now. I will also be cycling clen during this cutting phase. This is my first time using clen so I plan on starting off at low dosages. 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20. How does everything look so far? I plan on starting as soon as I order clen and it comes in. Thanks in advance

update: This is my revised diet. what do you guys think?

ok here is what I got. My macros are ordered in protein/carbs/fat
    meal 1: 8 egg whites, 12 almonds, 6oz non greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey (495 cals 87/27/23)
    meal 2: 1 can tuna, light mayo, 1 cup asparagus, 6 oz nonfat greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey (384 cals 63/23/1.5)
    meal 3: 10 oz ground turkey, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup oats (1035 cals 85/66/48)
    meal 4: 6oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1 scoop protein powder in water (400 cals, 78/6/7)

total cals= ~2315 which puts me at an approximate 300 cals below maintenance. My macros are 50/20/30. I'd say I am pretty carb sensitive and I've lost weight in the past while cutting down my carbs. I plan on doing atleast 200 calories worth of HIIT cardio after every workout. I plan to workout atleast 5 days a week maybe six if I have time. What do you guys think?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jiggles123

Meal 3: Chicken breast, 2 slices of bread, 1 cheese slice, 2 cups milk, 1 scoop protein
    Meal 4: chicken breast, bbq sauce, 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 2 tablespoon peanut butter

Cals= ~2400
    protein= ~250g

I'm drinking three protein shakes because I have a busy school/work schedule and don't really have time to cook, but still want to keep my protein high. Some days I will probably have to miss cooking a meal so I plan on just grabbing a subway sandwich to get some cals in. I will be doing a test/deca/tbol cycle in March/early April and want to clean bulk while on cycle, so i'm trying to lose as much bf% as I can right now. I will also be cycling clen during this cutting phase. This is my first time using clen so I plan on starting off at low dosages. 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20. How does everything look so far? I plan on starting as soon as I order clen and it comes in. Thanks in advance
    U recomping?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

sorry but what exactly is recomping?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Recomping is loosing fat and gaining muscle at the same time.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jiggles123 View Post

Cals= ~2400
    protein= ~250g

IMO thats a lot of sugar from 4 cups of milk a day + yogurt has sugar and the fruit too. Other than that it seems fine as long as that is still leaving you at a cal deficit by the end of the day. For better results in body comp lower that sugar.

be careful with clen. Stay hydrated, listen to your body and don't dose higher than you need to. The muscle cramps from clen can be horrible!

Also get some generic antihistamine tabs (they are real cheap) to help you sleep too.
    :blindfold:
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I think you're relying way too much on dairy and protein powder. I know you're a student, but it is possible. I work and am taking 17 credits and I have a two hour commute (1 hour each way) and I have more than enough time to cook. Find one day and cook chicken in bulk, freeze it, and take it out as needed. Add more chicken or eggs to make up for lost protein from the dairy.

Also, get better carb sources than milk and bread. Oats are easy for a student; put them in a shaker, add water, and drink. You can even throw protein powder in there. Drop the BBQ sauce, nothing but sugar in there probably. Use seasoning or hot sauce if you need it to be flavored.

I also think your calories are off. Unless you are having whole milk, protein powder high in calories, I see each meal being about 400-500 cals maximum, not 600. I would also add in veggies; these will keep you feeling full which is important while losing fat. I really think you should rework your diet before you use clen.

Which meals are you pre and post workout?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

to ant- my meal with chicken breast and 2 breads was preworkout. Wanted to eat some carbs then wait an hour for my workout. I will look into alternatives for my carbs. But I really dislike drinking protein in water. I will rework my diet and recount the cals and protein. I you can edit the op and give me a sample diet that would be great.
    to monster- Yea thanks for the heads up. I did a ECA stack last year so I'm sort of have experience with stims.
    to doc- My main goal is to just loose fat. I'm an easy gainer and start to pack on mass at the slightest amount of eating over maintenance. The only problem is I get stubborn body fat that stays with me year round. I sometimes even get bigger and stronger eating 500 cals below maintenance. So I'm thinking I drop as much body fat now and when i take gear i will quickly regain any muscle I lost.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Here you go bro. I'll show you what I would do. Just so you know, last April until the last week of this past October, I was cutting. I lost about 45 pounds, used clen some of the way and I'm the leanest I have been. I found carb cycling to work very well; it allowed me to diet that whole duration without losing much strength. I did lose some durinf the end, but it was minimal, I would definitely look into carb cycling. Also, while recomping now, I have done something different with carbs which has really helped my physique. I'll outline what I would do for a workout day.

Meal 1: Eggs, EFA's, broccoli or other green veggies
    Meal 2: Same as meal 1 (protein source, a few servings of EFA's, a few servings green veggies)
    Meal 3: Protein shake in oats, fruit (I would use some type of berry, but not too much), 1 cup milk (would personally use water though), sweet potato or more oats if you can't have the sweet potato, 1 serving of EFA's, veggies if you want
    Right after your workout - protein shake (if you wanted to use milk here fine, but this is the only time I would use it)
    Meal 4: Your chicken is fine here, sweet potatoes, whole grain pasta, oats, etc. 1 serving of EFA, veggies
    Meal 5 (if you can add it) - Protein shake (I would use cottage cheese as my protein source though) and you two tablespoons PB
    Do you know what times you'll be eating these meals? If you have set times it would be very easy to make a plan. Being a student, you must have set breaks in your schedule and a set time you get up and go to bed, right?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

What would you suggest as another possibility if you didn't like nuts?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

I appreciate you helping me. First of all 5 meals seems like a stretch for me. Sometimes I'm on campus for blocks of 4-5 hours, so i think its best for me to eat four meals (which is still kind of pushing it but I will try to best to get my food in).
    Meal one: 6 egg whites, 8 almonds, and some greens(what do you recommend?), fishoil (300mg of omega 3 fatty acid), maybe some greek yogurt
    Meal two: greek yogurt, 4 almonds and a handfull of walnuts, asparagus, tuna can with light mayo, 1 tbs peanutbutter
    meal three (preworkout): Protein shake and oats in water, ground turkey, whole grain pasta
    meal four (post workout): protein powder w/ 2 cups milk, chicken, hotsauce, fishoil, 1 tbs peanutbutter, veggies (what kind?) Maybe some greek yogurt

I haven't counted all the macros yet but wanted to get your opinion before I went further. I workout at night so that why i only have one meal after my workout. what do you think?
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

So bro... your diet needs a lot of work... There is some good advice from the guys in here but I will do my best to help here as well... First... forget the 4 eggs... Go with egg whites... Bump it to six egg whites... Forget the slice of bread and forget the milk... as was pointed out to you earlier, way too much sugar with all the milk... I promise you that milk is going to be detrimental to you when your trying to cut... I would cut it out all together... You need to stick strictly to PLAIN greek yogurt... I would try to eat at least three of those a day... low sugar... no fat... high protein... that will get you some dairy as well... Make sure that when you eat the tuna can that you are draining it throughly because you are going to want to avoid too much sodium and anything canned has a fair amount of unwanted sodium in it... Chicken breast is good and another that is excellent is ground turkey or turkey cutlets... Buy the lean ones and your looking at only 120 calories per serving and 28 grams of protein... ... Cut the bbq sauce... extra sugar for no reason... try using mustard as much as possible... no calories at all, no sugar... peanut butter is excellent... I would split it though, like one tbsp in the a.m. and one in the p.m... I would throw in a protein bar or something just so your having solid food... Trust me, I drink a lot of protein shakes as well but thorw in like a pure protein bar... low in sugar, tastes good and has 20 grams of protein... no need for the cheese slice either... get some veggies in your diet... green beans, asparagus... etc... something green... If you check out my helladrol log, i have a sample diet posted and that might be of some help... if you need any more help, let me know...

Cals= ~2400
    protein= ~250g

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

dylan what about the post i made right above yours?
    edit: this is what i have now

ok here is what I got. My macros are ordered in protein/carbs/fat
    meal 1: 8 egg whites, 12 almonds, 6oz non greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey (495 cals 87/27/23)
    meal 2: 1 can tuna, light mayo, 1 cup asparagus, 6 oz nonfat greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey (384 cals 63/23/1.5)
    meal 3: 10 oz ground turkey, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup oats (1035 cals 85/66/48)
    meal 4: 6oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1 scoop protein powder in water (400 cals, 78/6/7)

total cals= ~2315 which puts me at an approximate 300 cals below maintenance. My macros are 50/20/30. I'd say I am pretty carb sensitive and I've lost weight in the past while cutting down my carbs. I plan on doing atleast 200 calories worth of HIIT cardio after every workout. I plan to workout atleast 5 days a week maybe six if I have time. What do you guys think?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

bump
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

I just bought my groceries, anybody have any last minute advice for me? I start on monday
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

my rule of thumb for diets is

1.5 x bodyweight in lbs- grams of protein/day
    .5 x bodyweight in lbs- grams of fat
    1.25 x bodyweight in lbs- grams of carbs on high carb days
    .70 x bodyweight in lbs- on low carb days

and cycle carbs 2 low 1 high, make that high carb day on a heavy leg day/ back day
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%

protein sources- egg whites, meats
    carb sources- oatmeal, brown rice, wheat (not too much wheat), veggies
    fat sources-fish oils, healthy fats

fats are a bit more flexible but IMO no dairy and those carb sources are the only ones i would use
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%

oh yeah and snack on whey protein shakes in water or some kind of low carb protein source
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Instead of brown rice, eat yams. And instead of oatmeal, eat quinoa (gluten free)
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

Yams are the best, use like cinnamon or a cumin/turmeric/fenugreek mix to make the flavor pop. Easier to make than rice or oatmeal, bake em in foil for an hour at 400 i oven or until they feel done
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

Lower the dairy...Way too much fat from there. I would replace with water for the shakes etc. You need water more for a BF Loss than you need the gain in the cals from dairy. You can get the cals somewhere else. I would use healthy carbs more also. Try Sweet Potatoes(Yams if your fancy) and some good old fashioned brown rice. I like to add honey to mine for a little tastier treat ;-)
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    Lower the dairy...Way too much fat from there. I would replace with water for the shakes etc. You need water more for a BF Loss than you need the gain in the cals from dairy. You can get the cals somewhere else. I would use healthy carbs more also. Try Sweet Potatoes(Yams if your fancy) and some good old fashioned brown rice. I like to add honey to mine for a little tastier treat ;-)
    Honey on brown rice?
    Never tried that.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Honey and rice...hmmm sounds like a 1+2 punch to the gut for more bodyfat
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    So bro... your diet needs a lot of work... There is some good advice from the guys in here but I will do my best to help here as well... First... forget the 4 eggs... Go with egg whites... Bump it to six egg whites... Forget the slice of bread and forget the milk... as was pointed out to you earlier, way too much sugar with all the milk... I promise you that milk is going to be detrimental to you when your trying to cut... I would cut it out all together... You need to stick strictly to PLAIN greek yogurt... I would try to eat at least three of those a day... low sugar... no fat... high protein... that will get you some dairy as well... Make sure that when you eat the tuna can that you are draining it throughly because you are going to want to avoid too much sodium and anything canned has a fair amount of unwanted sodium in it... Chicken breast is good and another that is excellent is ground turkey or turkey cutlets... Buy the lean ones and your looking at only 120 calories per serving and 28 grams of protein... ... Cut the bbq sauce... extra sugar for no reason... try using mustard as much as possible... no calories at all, no sugar... peanut butter is excellent... I would split it though, like one tbsp in the a.m. and one in the p.m... I would throw in a protein bar or something just so your having solid food... Trust me, I drink a lot of protein shakes as well but thorw in like a pure protein bar... low in sugar, tastes good and has 20 grams of protein... no need for the cheese slice either... get some veggies in your diet... green beans, asparagus... etc... something green... If you check out my helladrol log, i have a sample diet posted and that might be of some help... if you need any more help, let me know...
    this is aside from the point, but, what is a certified nutritionist?

if its not an LD or an RD what is it? and how did you get it?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Honey on brown rice?
    Never tried that.
    he probably meant honey on the sweet potato.....at least i think
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast

he probably meant honey on the sweet potato.....at least i think
    Makes sense
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. rate my first cycle im going to start in a week/10
    By steelers7713 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 06:52 PM
  2. Rate My Diet Please! (I'm New)
    By spatter13 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 05:06 PM
  3. rate my diet
    By ashe555 in forum Nutrition / Health