Blender Ideas/Recepies - AnabolicMinds.com

Blender Ideas/Recepies

1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Blender Ideas/Recepies

Just picked up a new 450 wat 10 speed 56oz blender for $20....

I came from a smaller one and I'm just looking for different ideas on what to mix in there
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

In a response to this and your other one about ice cream, i used to have a terrible tasting protein *cough* *** brand *cough* yea i was young and stupid. But to make it taste better i made shakes completely disregarding health i bought frozen bags of mixed berries, some fruit juice and strawberry sherbet mixed it all togethor in a blender tasted amazing. During the time i was just getting into lifting and don't remember how it affected me but it tasted damn good.

If your bulking i wouldn't mind adding some ice cream to shakes just look at the labels pick the right ones.
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903
    In a response to this and your other one about ice cream, i used to have a terrible tasting protein *cough* *** brand *cough* yea i was young and stupid. But to make it taste better i made shakes completely disregarding health i bought frozen bags of mixed berries, some fruit juice and strawberry sherbet mixed it all togethor in a blender tasted amazing. During the time i was just getting into lifting and don't remember how it affected me but it tasted damn good.

If your bulking i wouldn't mind adding some ice cream to shakes just look at the labels pick the right ones.
    Thx
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. New Member

Peanut butter, honey, yogurt, oats, just about anything! I like vanilla protein, PB, honey, and ice with water mixed! That's my shake of choice! Every once in a while I add a banana!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

This is what I have every morning.
    • 1 banana
    • 1 cup of extra thick rolled oats
    • 2 tbsp whole flax seeds
    • 1 cup greek nonfat yogurt
    • 1/2 cup raw egg whites (Pasteurized in the carton)
    • 2 scoops Muscletech economy protein (vanilla)
    • 2 cups skim milk
    • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    The Myfitnesspal APP tells me this is 1039 calories, 17g fat, 98g protein, 131g carbs

I just do variations on this, before the above, I used to do pomegranate juice instead of milk, and isopure flavorless protein instead of the muscle tech stuff, just mix and match, etc etc...
    Last edited by Milspec; 12-20-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typo
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I am using vanilla myofusion and I used 3 Clementine oarnges, 2 protein scoops, milk, and ice. It tasted pretty good
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

During a bulk .. 2-3 scoops vanilla protien, a banana, two tbspn natural peanut butter, cup of 1% milk ..
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec
    This is what I have every morning.
    [*]1 banana[*]1 cup of extra thick rolled oats[*]2 tbsp whole flax seeds[*]1 cup greek nonfat yogurt[*]1/2 cup raw egg whites (Pasteurized in the carton)[*]2 scoops Muscletech economy protein (vanilla)[*]2 cups skim milk[*]1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    The Myfitnesspal APP tells me this is 1039 calories, 17g fat, 98g protein, 131g carbs

I just do variations on this, before the above, I used to do pomegranate juice instead of milk, and isopure flavorless protein instead of the muscle tech stuff, just mix and match, etc etc...
    I do something similar. Either way how does fitnass pal add that up...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I do something similar. Either way how does fitnass pal add that up...
    Fitness pal has an option to make your own recipes, in this function you can scan the bar code of foods and it will load all nutritional value in and you just pick the correct serving size. It's a pretty cool feature.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec

Fitness pal has an option to make your own recipes, in this function you can scan the bar code of foods and it will load all nutritional value in and you just pick the correct serving size. It's a pretty cool feature.
    I love this app!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that is good, will try this.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Walmart has bags of frozen strawberries and rasberries. Nothing added to them, just the fruites. I use them instead of ice for strawberry flavored proteins.
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    Walmart has bags of frozen strawberries and rasberries. Nothing added to them, just the fruites. I use them instead of ice for strawberry flavored proteins.
    Nice
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    excellent. put some orange with it.
  15. Banned

TONS of great low carb protein shake recipes at www.sinorslim.com
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SinOrSlim
    TONS of great low carb protein shake recipes at www.sinorslim.com
    Thx
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1 cup of frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
    Splash of lime juice
    1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese (or vanilla yogurt~however, I encourage you to try cottage cheese- it balances the sweet/salty flavors and it tastes great, not to mention, it’s high in protein!)
    ... 1 tbs of sweetener of choice (OR to taste~use less if using diet soda that is already sweetened)
    8-10 ice cubes (may use less/more depending on desired consistency)
    1/2-3/4 cup lime flavored sparkling water (or diet 7 up) (more or less depending on desired consistency)
    1-2 Scoops of Muscle Gauge Nutrition Vanilla Pure Whey Isolate
    *Optional: 2 tbs Cool Whip to make creamier, Lime or strawberry to garnish, Pinch of guar or xanthan gum to thicken,
    Method:
    1.Place the strawberries, lime juice, cottage cheese (or yogurt), and sweetener in blender. Note: If using Cool Whip add it to the blender during this step!
    2.Add the ice, followed by the sparkling water (or diet soda). Blend until smooth.
    3.Pour into a large glass, garnish with whip cream or a wedge of lime.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Small Blender
    By AaronJP1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:31 PM
  2. I am in the market for a blender.
    By dmix in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. Blender!
    By Doubravkody in forum Bulking