AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good or bad?
Been using it in my sweet potatos....

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Depends on goals=fat loss useless cals,no value/gaining still useless cals but tastes good.Better then table sugar.I myself just use fake butter spray,cinn powder and there sweet enough for me sometimes use waldens farms no cal marshmellow spread.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Depends on goals=fat loss useless cals,no value/gaining still useless cals but tastes good.Better then table sugar.I myself just use fake butter spray,cinn powder and there sweet enough for me sometimes use waldens farms no cal marshmellow spread.
I'm going to look into that marshmellow spread.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Skip the sugar and use stevia or something mixed with cinnimon ect.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Skip the sugar and use stevia or something mixed with cinnimon ect.
Just either use cinnamon or stevia?
How is stevia sold, bag, packets, plastic capped sprinkler?

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Halle Berry. Toni Braxton. Yes, please, with or without sweet potato. Good thing, IMHO.

Oh, you meant that other stuff. Like anything else, I'd say it's fine iff you don't overdo it, and as long as it conforms to whatever reasonable plan you've set out. And, I'm sure I can demonstrate that it's possible to lose fat while enjoying a lil' brown sugar. Twist that any which way and I'm sure it'll still be true ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Halle Berry. Toni Braxton. Yes, please, with or without sweet potato. Good thing, IMHO.

Oh, you meant that other stuff. Like anything else, I'd say it's fine iff you don't overdo it, and as long as it conforms to whatever reasonable plan you've set out. And, I'm sure I can demonstrate that it's possible to lose fat while enjoying a lil' brown sugar. Twist that any which way and I'm sure it'll still be true ;)
What about Sani Lathem and Megan Goode?

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
What about Sani Lathem and Megan Goode?
Haha, I'm not up with the latest names. That said, I wouldn't kick them outta bed, either. If you held a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I'd take Meagan Good.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha, I'm not up with the latest names. That said, I wouldn't kick them outta bed, either. If you held a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I'd take Meagan Good.
I'll get some pix up for ya. Phone is not allowing right now or google dem ho'z :laughing:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just either use cinnamon or stevia?
How is stevia sold, bag, packets, plastic capped sprinkler?
Its sold in all those options. And you can mix em and use other spices too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its sold in all those options. And you can mix em and use other spices too.
Maybe I'll take a look for some in a plastic sprinkler and mix it with a bit of that and some cinnamon and see if I can find that marshmallow stuff.

Now sure my store has any of this...