Whats your meals look like?

1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Whats your meals look like?

Just wanted to get ideas of what peoples daily meals & calories look like for one day out of the week.

I'm fishing to see some quick ideas for getting meals in (something that doesn't involve a lot of cooking/work/prep) and depending what different people post could help people put their diets together....
    I know some people are high carbers, some are low, some fast....

So let's see what you're eating and how much.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%

My diet is pretty much the same m-f. I train fasted in the am so when I get in from gym around 530am I cook 1/2 a cup of oatmeal w/ cinnamon, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp ground flaxseed and 2tbsp of natty pb, a banana and 1 scoop of whey mixed with milk. Around 830am I eat 2 boled eggs. Lunch at 1130-12 is a ham, cheese, mayo and spinach sandwich on WG bread, a handful of raw nuts ( nuts vary on a daily basis: pecans, almonds or walnuts), celery and a chobani Greek yogurt. Around 3pm I have a protein shake or homemade protein bar and dinner is typically quinoa, black beans, onions, jalapeños, bell peppers, garlic, and some type of meat( pork, chicken or beef) pretty simple, don't count calories or macros. Keeps me around 7% year round making slow gains on the scale.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC
    My diet is pretty much the same m-f. I train fasted in the am so when I get in from gym around 530am I cook 1/2 a cup of oatmeal w/ cinnamon, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp ground flaxseed and 2tbsp of natty pb, a banana and 1 scoop of whey mixed with milk. Around 830am I eat 2 boled eggs. Lunch at 1130-12 is a ham, cheese, mayo and spinach sandwich on WG bread, a handful of raw nuts ( nuts vary on a daily basis: pecans, almonds or walnuts), celery and a chobani Greek yogurt. Around 3pm I have a protein shake or homemade protein bar and dinner is typically quinoa, black beans, onions, jalapeños, bell peppers, garlic, and some type of meat( pork, chicken or beef) pretty simple, don't count calories or macros. Keeps me around 7% year round making slow gains on the scale.
    I would probably still be hungry after all that. How many calories is that a day?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I would probably still be hungry after all that. How many calories is that a day?
    I don't keep up with macros or calories. Only way I would do that is if I was getting paid to train.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  144 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

I'm all about easy to make / prep / clean up.

I do things like taking a small pot, dump a whole bottle of pasta sauce, and 4-5 frozen meatballs (you can buy bags, precooked) and eat in a half hour. Today, I substituted spicy Italian sausage for the meat, but same deal - it's precooked, and all I had to do was cut it up. Then I eat it right out of the pot.

1 Bottle Francisco Rinaldi = 400 calories
    5 meatballs = 330 calories
    ( 2 sausage link = 320 calories)

If you need to be filled up more, get buns or hoagie bread and eat meatball subs! For my purposes, it's a meal that feels large and satiating, but not too high in calories.

I'm keeping a fat loss log and once I break 50 posts I'll be putting up a few more things. However, I also have a daily log of what I've eaten.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by counterspy
    I'm all about easy to make / prep / clean up.

I do things like taking a small pot, dump a whole bottle of pasta sauce, and 4-5 frozen meatballs (you can buy bags, precooked) and eat in a half hour. Today, I substituted spicy Italian sausage for the meat, but same deal - it's precooked, and all I had to do was cut it up. Then I eat it right out of the pot.

1 Bottle Francisco Rinaldi = 400 calories
    5 meatballs = 330 calories
    ( 2 sausage link = 320 calories)

If you need to be filled up more, get buns or hoagie bread and eat meatball subs! For my purposes, it's a meal that feels large and satiating, but not too high in calories.

I'm keeping a fat loss log and once I break 50 posts I'll be putting up a few more things. However, I also have a daily log of what I've eaten.
    Nice where the link?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  144 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice where the link?
    My adipose attrition chronicle. In the forum below this one - because I can't post links.

anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/187714-my-adipose-attrition.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meals to eat before bed
    By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 03:01 AM
  2. Cheat meals that arent cheat meals
    By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 04:12 PM
  3. Colognes/Scents: whats good, whats bad
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
  4. Pro Hormones... Whats good? Whats not?
    By ghillyard441 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 05:04 PM
  5. What to eat between meals?
    By chainsaw in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:48 AM