What am I doing wrong?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What am I doing wrong?

I normally eat really badly & gain no fat.

Ive started to eat clean as for months and noticed no change...

Whats this mean for my bodytype?

Atm Im eating like a diet from Scivation.. if anything under-eating.

Is the fact I dont do cardio restricting results? Because I hear people claim all the time its all DIET.. im naurally lean but i aint losing no fat atm, nor size.

Im around 12-13%, 91kgs I have ABS.. so I could be leaner but thats what the digital hand held says.

:)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you trying to bulk or cut? If you follow scivation then you know they are either bulking or cutting. If you aren't gaining or losing move up or down their body weight recommendation charts.
91kgs at 12-13% bf aint bad man.

mikestenger

mikestenger

Awards
What am I doing wrong?

I normally eat really badly & gain no fat.

Ive started to eat clean as for months and noticed no change...

Whats this mean for my bodytype?

Atm Im eating like a diet from Scivation.. if anything under-eating.

Is the fact I dont do cardio restricting results? Because I hear people claim all the time its all DIET.. im naurally lean but i aint losing no fat atm, nor size.

Im around 12-13%, 91kgs I have ABS.. so I could be leaner but thats what the digital hand held says.

:)
Well, if you're under-eating, that could definitely cause you to not lose anything. I wish I was at 12-13% body fat :)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
If your trying to cut deffinately implement cardio, things that people misunderstan is the key to fat loss is calories in vs. calories out and adding cardio just increases the calories out. And when the calories out are more then those in, you lose weight. In reality it doesn't matter what you eat if your eating below maintence you will lose weight however you will also probally lose muscle if the diet is not suffice.

Now if your trying to bulk id up the calories keep it clean to limit fat gain and only do steady state cardio 1-2 times a week just to limit fat gain.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Even if your eating "clean"and taking in the same cals it'll might take alittle while to notice anychange.Meaning if you were eating big macs and now chicken breast on whole wheat but the cals are the same you will burn more digesting the chicken but it'll be slight.

So difference will be slow to notice,drop 200cals or so or burn an extra 200 and see what happens.

Skyline310

Awards
There's a couple things that could b wrong
Training routine
Nutrition
Supplements
Sleep
take a closer look at each one these