What do you pack for lunch at work?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What do you pack for lunch at work?


    Just trying to get some new ideas for lunch when im at work..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827
    Just trying to get some new ideas for lunch when im at work..
    Turkey sandwich, pecans, baby carrots and Greek yogurt.
    •   
       

  3. PITBULL915
    PITBULL915's Avatar

    My diet is pure dianabol.

    Haha, jk, chicken breast and brown rice in tupperware.

  4. Peanut butter honey sandwich greek yogurt ckn breast whole grain pasta
  5. PITBULL915
    PITBULL915's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Peanut butter honey sandwich greek yogurt ckn breast whole grain pasta
    Peanut Butter Honey? Winter bulk?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PITBULL915

    Peanut Butter Honey? Winter bulk?
    All year long bulk when u only weigh 155 lol

  7. Damn, 155? Sounds like you need more in that brown bag, alot more.

  8. I smoke two big salmon filets about 3lbs total, on monday and put them in the fridge for the week, when I dont take salmon I take the large can of tuna (65grams of protein) mix it with pico and about two table spoons of olive oil. The salmon and tuna switch back and forth for my ten am snack. Then for lunch its some kind of chicken and posta or beef mostly leftovers from the night before. I also have four jumbo boiled eggs and greek yogart at 8am or so.

  9. I know for myself (ectomorph) I had to keep the diet high in low glycemic carbs to put on any weight... Oats, baked sweet potatoes, quinoa, whole wheat bread.. All things you can pack...

  10. 2 tuna sandwiches, 2 yougurts, 1 string cheese.
    •   
       


  11. Hey, I'm 5'7" weigh 70kg train 4/5 times a week my daily food intake is for breakfast porridge and a protein shake, at 10am 1 ham sandwich on wholemeal bread with a handful of grapes and strawberries then at 1pm another ham sandwich with a yogught, an orange and 300gs of cottage cheese then a shake after the gym then a meat based dinner and a shake before bed and can't put any weight on!! Can u help?! Cheers

  12. I've been craving tuna melts lately so im gonna try to make a healthy version of it soon.

  13. 4 oz lean pork on brown rice(1/2c) sweet potatoe(4.2oz)califlower,whole wheat english muffin,med apple work at stinking fed-ex as loader so need the carbs(cals)seasioned all with red pepper,black pepper,cinn,ect...seems to work best for me,this is on hard training days too it changes as time at work does and training intensity does.

  14. for first break i eat 2 packets of oatmeal, one bottle of milk off the break truck and a doughnut off the break truck. for second break 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches....everyday unless i run out of something or forget.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by divo006
    for first break i eat 2 packets of oatmeal, one bottle of milk off the break truck and a doughnut off the break truck. for second break 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches....everyday unless i run out of something or forget.
    Lol?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    Lol?
    what? lol

  17. chicken breasts and brown rice

  18. 2 natural PB&J, turkey burger with fat free cheddar on whole wheat, chicken breast with brown rice, protein shakes and bars. Sometimes almonds and turkey burritos.

  19. Wienerschnitzel!

  20. Taliapia & sweet potato fries today & for tomorrow 2
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Bringing salad for my coworkers and me.

  22. Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs with ham, brown rice with chicken, protein shake with oats.

  23. PBJ. protein bar,,, yogurt.. Gatorade i usually make 2 burgers before i go and bring one with.

  24. I normally don't pack a lunch ... there is a BBQ place down the road and I get a half chicken ... nothing else. I go to the window and the guy doesn't even ask me what I want - just throws the chicken at me. :P

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jasonfildew
    Hey, I'm 5'7" weigh 70kg train 4/5 times a week my daily food intake is for breakfast porridge and a protein shake, at 10am 1 ham sandwich on wholemeal bread with a handful of grapes and strawberries then at 1pm another ham sandwich with a yogught, an orange and 300gs of cottage cheese then a shake after the gym then a meat based dinner and a shake before bed and can't put any weight on!! Can u help?! Cheers
    Count the calories you are consuming and consider that your maintainance... Up it by at least 500 cals try it for 6 weeks... You will put on some weight...

  26. 3 8- 10 ounce chicken breasts, Lean turkey sandwich with fat free sharp cheese, Natty PB on whole wheat, 2 protein shakes, I try and get eggs in the AM if im running late Ill take a protein shake and a Natty PB sandwich and I try to get some kind of lean ground beef for the day.

  27. I use those Asian seasoning packets at the grocery store. For lunch, I have half pound of diced chicken breast with 1/4 cup of white rice and veggies to suit in the Asian seasoning. Kung Pao Chicken is my favorite.

    For my snack at work between breakfast and lunch, I have half pound of ground beef (or turkey depending on the price) cooked in taco seasoning, topped with shredded cheese, salsa, and spinach. Wrap it in tortillas when ready to eat.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara
    I use those Asian seasoning packets at the grocery store. For lunch, I have half pound of diced chicken breast with 1/4 cup of white rice and veggies to suit in the Asian seasoning. Kung Pao Chicken is my favorite.

    For my snack at work between breakfast and lunch, I have half pound of ground beef (or turkey depending on the price) cooked in taco seasoning, topped with shredded cheese, salsa, and spinach. Wrap it in tortillas when ready to eat.
    Good ideas
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. sliced organic london broil- `1 bag mixed veggies, sweet potato all smothered in olive oil

    turkey/quinoa meatballs ... organic ground turkey, chopped garlic, basil and quinoa

    chicken breast chopped up and cooked with stir fry and in a cheese sauce

    chopped veggies, shredded cheese, 4 hardboiled eggs sliced, 2 cans of tuna with apple cider vinegar/olive oil dressing
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  30. 6 oz. Venison roast, 10 oz. spaghetti squash with 14g of smart balance/salt, and a 4 oz banana today.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 05:42 PM
  2. Turning 4 pack into a 6 pack
    By potobori in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 02:51 AM
  3. pSarm/Formadrol Twin Pack (Twin Pack)
    By CorpKiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in