books on nutrition..
- 11-09-2011, 12:35 AM
- 11-10-2011, 01:26 PM
The 3 that I have are:
The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler
Nutrient Timing by John Ivy and Robert Portman
Optimum Sports nutrition by Michael Colgan
11-10-2011, 02:41 PM
11-11-2011, 09:10 PM
11-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Championship bodybuilder by chris Aceto covers everything
you can also find some nice articles of his online he writes for rxmuscle right now
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
11-13-2011, 05:31 AM
11-16-2011, 11:53 AM
11-16-2011, 01:05 PM
"The more you know, the more you grow"
My go to books for nutrition.
Anabolic Primer: Ergogenic Enhancement for the Hardcore Bodybuilder Gerard Thorne
Power Eating: 3rd Edition Susan Kleiner, PhD, RD
Ironman's Ultimate Guide To Bodybuilding Nutrition Ironman Magazine & Peter Sisco
12-08-2011, 08:28 PM
The Protein Book is pretty good. It is mainly about protein intake based on the research done. It is little pricy though.
12-09-2011, 10:44 AM
12-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Bump...if one could only read one book on bodybuilding nutrition what would it be? (not recipes)
What's "the go to" book everyone agrees is #1?
Similar Forum Threads
- By nyjb in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:10 AM
- By bigsexy74 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2010, 02:55 AM
- By Ericksmadhous in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2009, 01:17 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 05-23-2006, 09:47 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:59 PM