books on nutrition..
- 11-08-2011, 11:35 PM
- 11-10-2011, 12:26 PM
The 3 that I have are:
The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler
Nutrient Timing by John Ivy and Robert Portman
Optimum Sports nutrition by Michael Colgan
- 11-10-2011, 01:41 PM
oh cool, thanx alot bro!
11-11-2011, 08:10 PM
check out alan aragon's blog, the man knows his stuff
11-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Championship bodybuilder by chris Aceto covers everything
you can also find some nice articles of his online he writes for rxmuscle right now
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
11-13-2011, 04:31 AM
Awesome! thanx alot guys.
11-16-2011, 10:53 AM
11-16-2011, 12:05 PM
"The more you know, the more you grow"
My go to books for nutrition.
Anabolic Primer: Ergogenic Enhancement for the Hardcore Bodybuilder Gerard Thorne
Power Eating: 3rd Edition Susan Kleiner, PhD, RD
Ironman's Ultimate Guide To Bodybuilding Nutrition Ironman Magazine & Peter Sisco
12-08-2011, 07:28 PM
The Protein Book is pretty good. It is mainly about protein intake based on the research done. It is little pricy though.
12-09-2011, 09:44 AM
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Bump...if one could only read one book on bodybuilding nutrition what would it be? (not recipes)
What's "the go to" book everyone agrees is #1?
Similar Forum Threads
- By nyjb in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:10 AM
- By bigsexy74 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:55 AM
- By Ericksmadhous in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2009, 12:17 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2006, 03:59 PM