Feeling Sick Eating Same Old Foods - AnabolicMinds.com

Feeling Sick Eating Same Old Foods

1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Feeling Sick Eating Same Old Foods

So eating the same bland things day in & day out and cheating once or twice a week doesn't even seem to cut it...

If anybody else has felt like this what do you do to add some flavor to the chicken and other foods.
    It's like broccoli and chicken and brown rice and sweet potato and fish

I need some new ideas.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I suck at cooking so I just chew and wash it down with water, lol

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I toss some buffalo sauce on my grilled chicken.

Start looking into marinades or stir fry type recipes.

Chili is always a tasty option too
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't cook well either and not much time.

Need a lady hooking it up.

Making my baked chicken taste Good with some flavorful sweet potatos
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

In the same boat too buddy,i've been really throwing the herbs to my meals.I change everything from meal to meal(chicken,pork,yogurt)diffe rent vegggies and carbs but stick to mainly the same 3 all the time.

I just deal with it everything is very good so its not to much of a issue to a point,i myself don't even cheat and havn't in along time!

You'll find what works in due time.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbednova
    In the same boat too buddy,i've been really throwing the herbs to my meals.I change everything from meal to meal(chicken,pork,yogurt)diffe rent vegggies and carbs but stick to mainly the same 3 all the time.

I just deal with it everything is very good so its not to much of a issue to a point,i myself don't even cheat and havn't in along time!

You'll find what works in due time.
    What do u eat?
    What's your same 3?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Stock up on spices if you're getting tired of bland chicken my approach was to assemble a few different blends of spices to use each time so it felt like my meals were different even though the base was the same. With chicken (I'm assuming either forman'd or grilled) I would use 3 different blends which equated to three different flavors. My three are as follows: 1) Italian seasoning and S&P, 2) curry powder, garlic powder, ginger powder (very little), and cayenne, 3) Ground thyme, lemon pepper, lemon juice right after grilling. I would divide my chicken breasts up into three bags after they've been rubbed down with the spices and they'd be left in the fridge until cooked. Giving the spices a little time to sit on the meat will help them meld into the meat a little better but it'll still be good if you cook them immediately after rubbing them down.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I can say that knowing how to mix spices will save you some money in the long run because good marinades and sauces are significantly more expensive than a decent collection of spices.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

The same 3 carbs are sweet potatoes,brown rice,and whole wheat bread.But i do also eat from time to time whole wheat english muffins,kashi cereal,and couscious to mix things up.For training(weights) usally oats,apple,whey and for runs/swimming its greek yogurt,black/strawberries,chai seeds i've found these to work best for my training/job.

Everything i eat has the same macro's(fats,cho,pro)if not i adjust it so i can have it.
  10. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Spices are your friend.
    Aside from that, people that enjoy food simply have hard time dieting
    and eating the same things (as opposed to considering it only a tool to reach your goal)
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

11. New Member

Home made gravy. Bake your own meat then use the drippings + corn starch to make gravy. Don't use a lot of starch it can be runny but throw some potatoes in with the mix u got a good meal. Don't use a lot of salt and it's actually healthy.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

spices and marinades and olive oil. Dont worry about marinading chicken in a fatty dressing, it wont absorb to much fat, just baste the dressing/marinade on sparingly as you cook it. Dry rubs work well too. Melting low fat cheese over the chicken can work as well and add some protein.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by darsh89
    spices and marinades and olive oil. Dont worry about marinading chicken in a fatty dressing, it wont absorb to much fat, just baste the dressing/marinade on sparingly as you cook it. Dry rubs work well too. Melting low fat cheese over the chicken can work as well and add some protein.
    Melting of cheese I tried that an that's a great idea.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. New Member

You want me to PM you?
  15. New Member

I'm frying pork chops with crumbs in olive oil right now. High fat plus gravy but all I need to watch is my carbs anyways fat doesn't make me fat.
  16. New Member

Name:  image-1575804659.png
Views: 126
Size:  962.8 KB
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Invest some time in learning to cook man... if you can do an amazing leg of lamb with a low fat persian fetta salad... or a a lentil and cauliflower pie.... watercress/watermelon/mint/walnut salad... there are endless options for incredibly tasty, healthy recipes of all sorts of macros you just need to spend maybe 1 day a fortnight looking up new recipes, working out their calories and adjusting them for your goals, then giving them a go. After 6 months of consistently playing with new recipes and foods, you'll find 1) things you love and which provide the nutrients you need and 2) how to create new foods based on what's worked in the past

In my experience, no matter how low/high your calories and no matter what your macros are, with some time and effort you can come up with diverse/tasty food options

I am on a low calorie high protein diet, but still have a ball in the kitchen. always trying to make my food taste better and better without sacrificing my goals.

The old adage of oats + eggs + whey + steak + brown rice + potato and repeat is both boring and not that good for you. Mix it up, live a little =)
  18. New Member

Those chops were soo goood I'm saving the left overs for work meals.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Man i feel ya same thing everyday eggs,chicken,rice,veggies gets a bit sickening i've been trying to make dishes its not that im a bad cook i try to add variety its just as a college kid variety is so damn expensive i see logs of what people eat and i wonder to myself how do you have the money for that. So in the end i suck it up and scarf down my chicken rice and brocoli i can eat chicken every meal of every day and not get sick of it but eggs im starting to get a bit sick of.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I season everything with pepper, garlic and a little salt. When I make chicken I'll take 6 lemons and juice them into a freezer bag and add in my seasonings then toss a bunch if chicken it the bag and let it sit in the fridge for 4-8 hours then grill it. I'll also do that with fish but in a pan instead of a bag. Beef and pork I just season and grill it. The most important thing is keeping your food juicy!! If it gets dry it's gonna suck to eat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Feeling Sick From Testosterone.
    By slickrick13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 04:32 PM
  2. Feeling sick on keto..
    By ephedroman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 02:57 PM
  3. Sick Feeling
    By LT2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:51 AM
  4. Feeling sick, is it the methyls?
    By Congealed in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 08:22 AM
  5. Feeling Very Strange eating in the mornings? HELP!
    By 2fresh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 10:50 PM