- 10-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Some classify this as a fast/simple carb but others say it converts to complex...
What's the answer is it a simply or complex carb?
I usually stick to sweet potato because it's complex but been wanting to get into the white baked potatos.
- 10-02-2011, 02:35 PM
They're a complex carb. Red or sweet potatoes would be the best options.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 10-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Rodja
10-02-2011, 02:49 PM
10-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Haven't messes with the red too much either. Sweet trumps red as well I think.Originally Posted by Rodja
And how Rodja thx for u help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 10bathroomsO in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:19 PM
- By Irish Cannon in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:04 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2007, 04:48 AM
- By Crinkle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2007, 02:15 PM
- By fightercowboy in forum RecipesReplies: 13Last Post: 05-16-2006, 02:31 PM