- 08-10-2011, 06:35 PM
- 08-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Dont take it!
Find out a diet that works for you and one you can stick to. If you cannot figure out a diet that works for you there is no way you have figured out a workout routine that can work for you as well. I say that because if you did then you would generally have a diet effecient enough not to ask for help before risking your body takng steroids. Not to say steroids are bad but cycling without knowledge is the worst thing you can do.
If you need help finding out basics on dieting and/or training I'd be happy to post where you can find such information. Also you could just google what you need.Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
08-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:01 AM
- By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 193Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 33Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
- By swoody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
- By x_muscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM