would a week of pretty much a normal persons diet affect a metabolic dieter?

1. rza
    Stats
    5'4"  7st lbs.

would a week of pretty much a normal persons diet affect a metabolic dieter?

i tried getting in contact with mauro for this, but i couldnt get him. so, anyway, i've been on the metabolic diet since the end of march, and on the 10th of june, i have the option of going on a school trip to austria, where i assume i would have to eat a normal persons diet for a week (thats how long the trip lasts). a question: would this affet my physique (so far i've kept my weight the same, and havent noticed much change), and if so, how much? im trying to bulk at the mo, though i'd still like to keep it as clean as possible. be honest, and dont tell me go anyway, even if it will affect my body, its no real biggie if i cant go.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

at your age, don't worry about it that much, 1 week won't make a critical difference
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    i tried getting in contact with mauro for this, but i couldnt get him. so, anyway, i've been on the metabolic diet since the end of march, and on the 10th of june, i have the option of going on a school trip to austria, where i assume i would have to eat a normal persons diet for a week (thats how long the trip lasts). a question: would this affet my physique (so far i've kept my weight the same, and havent noticed much change), and if so, how much? im trying to bulk at the mo, though i'd still like to keep it as clean as possible. be honest, and dont tell me go anyway, even if it will affect my body, its no real biggie if i cant go.
    If you decide not to travel because of your diet--then I would start to worry. RELAX!
    •   

4. rza
    Stats
    5'4"  7st lbs.

at your age, don't worry about it that much, 1 week won't make a critical difference
    ok, thats good, but do you think there'll be a noticable difference?
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Have you seen a noticeable diet on the 2 months you've been on the metabolic diet? No, so what makes you think a week of doing something else will? Unless you gorge and eat bad stuff its not that different
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. rza
    Stats
    5'4"  7st lbs.

right, thanks.

woop.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    If you decide not to travel because of your diet--then I would start to worry. RELAX!
    this! ive been in this situation dont let diet stop you from opportunities like this bodybuilding should enhance your life not limit it. It propably wont affect your body anyway but in worst case scenario it will be minimal and can be taken care of in very little time when you get back live life
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

The anabolic and metabolic diets allow some flex for special occasions...as do most other diets. If you feel guilty when you get back, just skip a carb up weekend and do 12 days of high protein/fat and 30 grams of carbs or less. You will bounce back quickly.
    My profile name is wrong. I do not recommend trying TESTIM. It is a smelly sticky mess. I was a newby when I tried it. Go Androgel and compounded!
  9. Registered User

After 3 days of eating a regular carb based diet you will go back to being a "sugar burner". However you can just do another assessment phase after you return. Have you considered calling Dr.Mauro. There is actually a number listed in the book or on the website. I've called him before and left a message and he did call me back within a few days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'm a Pretty Normal Guy (My LG Sciences Testimonial)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:03 AM
  2. Just started Metabolic Diet...
    By rxp1997 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 06:08 PM
  3. Metabolic Diet Supplements
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:28 PM
  4. Just got done reading 'The Metabolic Diet'