Best thing for sunburn??
- 05-31-2011, 09:52 AM
- 05-31-2011, 10:36 PM
- 05-31-2011, 10:43 PM
05-31-2011, 10:49 PM
Oh man. Aloe Vera is the best. Careful about your workouts you could possibly injure yourself further. Make sure that bench is CLEAN
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
06-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys its really bad now.Another 3 days in the sun,its figgen 95 where i live is week
I got really tan on my arms and front but my back is fried(single no one to grease me up before work.
Im not complaining i went from being fatigued during the day to just wanting to work
I had to get a trainer to do this but im having min fatigue nomore worrying about how many cals how to train ect. nomore being blown out!
I found some aloe gel think its fruit of the earth or something like that it has lidocaine andaloe in it its old but seems to help.
Really need to get a girl friend i feel like gumby trying to get it on my back!!!
06-01-2011, 08:46 PM
06-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jrobinsky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2009, 01:34 AM
- By MrBrightside in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:24 AM
- By BlueHair62 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:01 PM
- By x_muscle in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 10-12-2006, 12:36 AM
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2006, 11:52 AM