best cleanse/detox routine?

  1. best cleanse/detox routine?


    looking for something that'll really clean me out... I remember dsade posted a cleanse thread but I couldn't find it- thanks in advance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. bump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. nvrmind- found dsades thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    nvrmind- found dsades thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Link?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  5. Spoiled milk!!!Just kidding I know gnc has a bunch of different things.
    Just hate them wanting me to by there crap!They must get a cut on selling gnc stuff.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tubbednova View Post
    Just hate them wanting me to by there crap!They must get a cut on selling gnc stuff.
    They have different products to push on a weekly/monthly basis. Most of the time, their focus is on multis and if people purchase too much of something else, it'll screw up their margins and they'll get chewed out. So yeah, they've definitely got certain things to push and the commission also varies from product to product.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    They have different products to push on a weekly/monthly basis. Most of the time, their focus is on multis and if people purchase too much of something else, it'll screw up their margins and they'll get chewed out. So yeah, they've definitely got certain things to push and the commission also varies from product to product.
    Yep, my buddybuddy wouldn't sell me a etd one day because of margins, he went in the back and gave me his biassed stuff instead of making a sale

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Link?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/126455-dsades-colon-purge-post1974863.html


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Turmeric
    Milk Thistle
    Superior Greens
    Dokudami Tea (At least half a gallon a day)

    I flush out twice a year. Actually about to start very soon...
    Get shredded or die mirin'

  10. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    looking for something that'll really clean me out... I remember dsade posted a cleanse thread but I couldn't find it- thanks in advance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Standard Process sells a good purification program. It's a 21 day program that uses a few products and a specific diet:

    http://www.standardprocess.com/displ...rification.spi

    You could also take a look at the book "Clean" by Alejandro Junger:

    Amazon.com: Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself (9780061735332): Alejandro Junger: Books
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CLNZ Xtreme colon cleanse/detox
    By labiaSmasher in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:44 PM
  2. Detox Cleanse Your Body with a Detox Kit
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. Super Detox/Cleanse
    By BabyHulk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:05 PM
  4. Wanting to Detox/Cleanse
    By beefcake12901 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:01 PM
  5. steroid detox and cleanse
    By strap135 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Log in
Log in