safe water

standon

Banned
Awards
If bottle water has xeno estrogens that would be the same as gallon and tap water is bad.. then what water do most people drink seriously

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a filter on my tap. i personally dont care. its better than coke. everything isnt going to be perfect.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
You do realize there are people across the world in other countries who don't have bottled water or filters for that matter right? And they drink tap water, water from the hose etc. Hell if you were thirsty and your only source of water was muddy water, I would hope you would drink it.

standon

Banned
Awards
You do realize there are people across the world in other countries who don't have bottled water or filters for that matter right? And they drink tap water, water from the hose etc. Hell if you were thirsty and your only source of water was muddy water, I would hope you would drink it.

Really? I thought obama fixed all that..rats I was lied to again.:*******:

But it wass just a question, I was thinking zero water, and nestle purelife had the lowest impurties of all bottled water even less than brita. just saying

Exercise123

Awards
If bottle water has xeno estrogens that would be the same as gallon and tap water is bad.. then what water do most people drink seriously
#1 PET plastic is used in bottled water and #2 HDPE plastic in gallon jugs

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
**** I still drink tap water to this day have always drank tap water

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
X2 on the tap water! Whats really messed up to think about is how your drinking dinosaur piss and everything else you can think of when you drink water. The amount of water on earth will has always been here and gone through all kinds of crap. Its pretty nasty when ya think about everything that drinks water and water has touched. I loooove water though! Never have been a bottled water drinker and im not to concerned about purity even though I probably should be.

standon

Banned
Awards
X2 on the tap water! Whats really messed up to think about is how your drinking dinosaur piss and everything else you can think of when you drink water. The amount of water on earth will has always been here and gone through all kinds of crap. Its pretty nasty when ya think about everything that drinks water and water has touched. I loooove water though! Never have been a bottled water drinker and im not to concerned about purity even though I probably should be.
lucky it goes through natural purifaction, from being dino piss......wait what!?!

Anyways I was just going over a list of xeno estrogens and was shocked of all the things I use that are estrogenic. I drink nestle purelife like its my job but the shampoos lotions, foods its a very estrogen filled world appartently kinda sucks.

Exercise123

Awards
durr it’s the master plan to reduce population (but to be honest we really do need less people lol)

maybe if we continue our expose to xeno estrogens, rf radiation, volatile organic compounds, etc. maybe we will develop a tolerance and better cope with the presence of these particle in the environment and possibly our genetics will adapt to the particles and better our race for the future expose as exposure will only increase as these particles are usually a result of increases in technology which is sure not to decline

and btw i think HDPE is better than pete, pete seems less stable and pete is the one that leeches more in sunlight

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I own a carwash, and we have an RO machine (reverse osmosis) to make spot free rinse water for our customers. I built myself a tap coming out of it and I fill all my water bottles up straight from it. :D

PimpinLow98

Awards
Look into a reverse osmosis filter system. Might run you around 300-500$ but its worth it. Problem with tap water is sodium fluoride which the reverse osmosis filter will take care of but it will strip the water of minerals, which can be replaced by mineral solution. the easiest and thing to do is find a local water company that gets water from a spring or aquifer and ask them to bottle your stuff in 5 gallon glass containers.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i've been looking into reverse osmosis for a while. honestly, I have no faith that the water that comes out of my tap is safe for long-term heavy consumption. as was mentioned earlier, reverse osmosis leaves you with pure water, and is the the only way to filter out the fluoride that is put in most tap water. drinking RO water will not leach minerals from your bones.