- 04-07-2011, 04:11 PM
- 04-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Thats low, but not totally terrible. What time was it taken at? Also, do you happen to generally eat relatively low fat, or primarily vegetable fats?Animis Rep
04-08-2011, 03:13 PM
04-08-2011, 03:15 PM
04-08-2011, 03:26 PM
well, normally most endocrinologists would say that any hormone levels taken past 9am arent particularly valid. Your levels are highest right on waking, and your body uses the hormones as the day goes by.
04-11-2011, 01:12 AM
well I woke up at like 10am haha... will see what my blood results look like at the end of the cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 18Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:52 AM
- By nottus in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-01-2008, 05:08 PM
- By KingMeso in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
- By Travis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 55Last Post: 09-30-2005, 12:42 PM