Dieting Advice About to Start My First Cycle of Clen - AnabolicMinds.com

Dieting Advice About to Start My First Cycle of Clen

1. New Member

Dieting Advice About to Start My First Cycle of Clen

Ok like the title says Im about to start my first cycle of clen next week for 6 weeks and want to get advice and recommendations on my diet. First Im 5'9 225-230 down from 250-255. Im currently eating 1700 cals./day minimum 150g. protein and all clean carbs which I feel is not to low because I dont do a ton of stregnth training. I dont go to the gym so my workout week consist of 4 sets of 10-15 pushups (i increase reps as I get stronger) and upper body dumbbell work (biceps, tris shoulders) 3x a week. For legs all I really do is squats at home with dumbells and I alternate days between upper/lower. My cardio consist of walking 4-5 miles Mon-Fri. at a 3 mph pace.

My daily diet is almost always the same-- I have 1 cheat day a week, saturday that i TRY to keep clean but it doesnt always happen i eat between 3k-4k cals that day.
    breakfast
    1/2 cup oatmeal 150 cals.
    1 hardboiled egg 70 cals.
    1 cup cottage cheese 160 cals.

lunch
    subway chicken breast sandwich 640 cals no cheese wheat bread (pretty sure its whole wheat) I eat the sandwich half at a time 2-3 hours apart
    1 cup v8 juice 50 cals

dinner
    2 slices of whole wheat sara lee bread 150 cals
    6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast 300 cals

Aftermy nightly workout
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese 160 cals

So thats between 1600-1700 cals a day and I use 4 servings of a fiber supplement each day so theres some calories in that.

What do you think of my diet and exercise for my first clen cycle. All advice or recommendations are appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ac398 View Post
    Ok like the title says Im about to start my first cycle of clen next week for 6 weeks and want to get advice and recommendations on my diet. First Im 5'9 225-230 down from 250-255. Im currently eating 1700 cals./day minimum 150g. protein and all clean carbs which I feel is not to low because I dont do a ton of stregnth training. I dont go to the gym so my workout week consist of 4 sets of 10-15 pushups (i increase reps as I get stronger) and upper body dumbbell work (biceps, tris shoulders) 3x a week. For legs all I really do is squats at home with dumbells and I alternate days between upper/lower. My cardio consist of walking 4-5 miles Mon-Fri. at a 3 mph pace.

My daily diet is almost always the same-- I have 1 cheat day a week, saturday that i TRY to keep clean but it doesnt always happen i eat between 3k-4k cals that day.
    breakfast
    1/2 cup oatmeal 150 cals.
    1 hardboiled egg 70 cals.
    1 cup cottage cheese 160 cals.

lunch
    subway chicken breast sandwich 640 cals no cheese wheat bread (pretty sure its whole wheat) I eat the sandwich half at a time 2-3 hours apart
    1 cup v8 juice 50 cals

dinner
    2 slices of whole wheat sara lee bread 150 cals
    6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast 300 cals

Aftermy nightly workout
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese 160 cals

So thats between 1600-1700 cals a day and I use 4 servings of a fiber supplement each day so theres some calories in that.

What do you think of my diet and exercise for my first clen cycle. All advice or recommendations are appreciated.
    First I would say don't use Clen. IMO you have too much to change in your diet before using Clen. Also you didn't mention in any form or fashion how you planned to use Clen. Clen isn't anymore effective than Ephendrine and has more longterm side effects.

Secondly as far as your diet goes you need to cut out all processed foods and increase your calories. All that processed bread your eating is doing more to keep weight on that your calories reduction is doing to take off. Check out Isabel De Los Rios "The Diet Solution." It teaches you how to eat whole foods and cut the processed crap out.
  3. New Member

really i mean my only real processed food is subway which ive been planning on cutting out in favor of more chicken breast and whole grain oatmeal. my bread at dinner is whole grain and only 2 slices im not trying to do low carb i dont see how the whole grain carbs are too processed? not trying to argue i want to understand and i want advice but i have lost 25-30 lbs so far and am plataeuing which is why clem. im planning on 6 weeks clen starting at 20 mcg up to120 or 140 depending on what my body says w benadryl wk 3 and 6. also i will increase my cardio im just not sure how much yet ive been trying to figure out whats safe cardio on clen. Reccomendations for cals/protein/ carbs/ cardio??
    •   

4. New Member

i was looking around the boards and if this should be in weight loss maybe a mod could move it
  5. Senior Member

You're plateauing because that's too long to go on that few calories for your body weight. Seriously, that's WAY too low.
  6. New Member

what do you recommend calorie wise considering my weight and workout schedule? (Alot of my weight is fat ) How many calories should I have everyday?

I incorporate the cheat day to bring my metabolism back up and always eat 150 g protein everyday to help keep muscle from being burnt.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

You might want to try reducing your carbohydrate intake and, if you want, compensate the calorie loss with added protein or fat.

For me, carbohydrate manipulation is one of the most important aspects for fat loss. The only time I eat a significant amount is right before and right after weight training or intense workouts.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

1. drop clen
    2. create a better work out, or invest in a home gym
    3. increase calories to atleast 2k
    4. more cardio, whether it be extra AM sessions or longer distances

research the boards and get adivce on nutirtion and exercise before you go anywhere near clen. no offense dude, but stop being lazy and put in the work to get to a respectable weight. my close friend just went from 252 to 199 in 40 days on cardio and healthy dieting alone, smarten up
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ac398 View Post
    really i mean my only real processed food is subway which ive been planning on cutting out in favor of more chicken breast and whole grain oatmeal. my bread at dinner is whole grain and only 2 slices im not trying to do low carb i dont see how the whole grain carbs are too processed? not trying to argue i want to understand and i want advice but i have lost 25-30 lbs so far and am plataeuing which is why clem. im planning on 6 weeks clen starting at 20 mcg up to120 or 140 depending on what my body says w benadryl wk 3 and 6. also i will increase my cardio im just not sure how much yet ive been trying to figure out whats safe cardio on clen. Reccomendations for cals/protein/ carbs/ cardio??
    any bread that uses flour is too processed. It breaks down too quickly. You want to eat whole sprouted grains. Just do a little research and you too will be a believer.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by shocknyou View Post
    any bread that uses flour is too processed. It breaks down too quickly. You want to eat whole sprouted grains. Just do a little research and you too will be a believer.
    I think your spliting hairs here, i mean the calorie amounts matter more then whether or not you have ezeikel or whole wheat bread. Sorry but where he is in his dieting, the last part to worry about is sprouted grain breads lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:55 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:20 AM
  4. Planning to Start 2nd Cycle, any advice??
    By jamalgq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:24 AM
  5. Anybody start feling small while dieting?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 05:43 PM