How Much Fat A Day

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Interesting question as I also heard the same. Something about the protein being bound in the collagen matrix of the peanut, or something? I posted that concern here but to no avail.

    Why Natural Peanut butter?

    lol, yah, that thread didn't really go anywhere, haha. I would like to hear from someone who could shed a bit more light on the fact or fiction of this claim though.


  2. natty peanut butter and egg yolks,, there my main two types of fats ..
    plus omega 3 tabs 2 a day.. are they good choices,, im trying lean out so only taking in 2500cal 260g pro 150g carbs 70g fats
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebiggerpict View Post
    natty peanut butter and egg yolks,, there my main two types of fats ..
    plus omega 3 tabs 2 a day.. are they good choices,, im trying lean out so only taking in 2500cal 260g pro 150g carbs 70g fats
    I'm not sure about your stats, but from just a broad look, I'd up the fats and lower the carbs. Also, a good rule of thumb that I follow is if the carb isn't obtained via fruits or veggies (barring what little there may be in some proteins and other foods, stay away from complex carbs), then I don't eat it.

    There is a lot to be said concerning the oxidation of fats over the utilization of carbs for the purposes of staying lean, fit, and energetic.

    Eat Primal.

    Stay Lean and Strong!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  4. thanks 4 the reply,,
    my stats are,

    im 5.11
    12,4 stone
    and 13 bf

    what about post workout meal not shake the meal 1 hour after that ,, i take in about 90g carbs complex carbs oats,,

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebiggerpict View Post
    thanks 4 the reply,,
    my stats are,

    im 5.11
    12,4 stone
    and 13 bf

    what about post workout meal not shake the meal 1 hour after that ,, i take in about 90g carbs complex carbs oats,,
    There's nothing wrong with carbohydrate post-workout as they will primarily function to replenish muscle glycogen as opposed to being stored as fat.

    I have no problem losing fat while taking in a small amount of carbohydrate pre-workout and a larger amount post-workout. However, I tend to eat almost no carbohydrate at any other point in the day beyond trace carbs and those in vegetables.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    There's nothing wrong with carbohydrate post-workout as they will primarily function to replenish muscle glycogen as opposed to being stored as fat.

    I have no problem losing fat while taking in a small amount of carbohydrate pre-workout and a larger amount post-workout. However, I tend to eat almost no carbohydrate at any other point in the day beyond trace carbs and those in vegetables.
    ye thats very similar to me,, my normal day looks like this

    11am- 1 scoop whey,,2 brown bread 40g peanut butter=cal-550 p-40 c-28 f-20
    2pm- 40g whey 20g casein 5g creatine, large banana=cal350 p-50 c-30 f-0
    4pm- 140g oats,6 eggs 2 yolks 1/2 tin tuna and peppers=cal 760 c85 p55 f-18
    8pm- 2 breast chicken veg and 100g beans or= cal-330 p60 c-10 f-6
    6 egg whites 2 yolks peppers and tuna =cal- 260 p-40 c-0 fat-12
    12am- 60g casein + 40g peanut butter=cal 480 p-65 c-0 f-20

    so on average cal-2500 p-270 c-150 fat-70

    whats peoples opinions on that ?
  

  
 

Log in
Log in