check out this email i just got at work

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
so for the past couple days ive been wondering why the water at work taste like complete $hit. at home its normal but here it tastes very stale. this is an email that just got sent out:

Good afternoon,

The following is a notice received from our water utility, New Jersey American Water:

New Jersey American water customers may experience a salty taste and odor due to several snow and ice storms in the past two months have required the local municipalities to apply road salt in order to make our roads safer for driving. This road salt eventually makes its way to the rivers that New Jersey American Water uses as a source for your drinking water especially during times of precipitation. Currently, the salt concentration in our drinking water is high enough that you may experience a salty taste to the water. The water in question continues to meet all health based primary drinking water standards. New Jersey American continues to work with organizations dedicated to finding less environmentally damaging means of road maintenance. We apologize for this temporary condition and thank you for your patience while we work to sustain your water quality.

As per New Jersey American Water, the building water continues to meet all drinking water standards. At this time they are unable to provide us with an accurate duration of time we might continue to see this. For your reference, New Jersey American Water can be contacted at 1-800-652-6987.

i dont know how much i believe that crap. sounds like there was a nasty spill of some $hit and now its the ice melt we are drinking.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bottle water at home and bring it with me everywhere. **** tap water!! I live in Chicago and we have the "best" tap water from lake Michigan but I still refuse to drink it. Get a water filter and hook it up at home... Better safe then sorry..

Oh and the government is after you!!!!!

LOL

No really they are.... :D

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if you are serious or joking considering your line of work, but im a firm believer we are all lab rats in one way or another.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know if you are serious or joking considering your line of work, but im a firm believer we are all lab rats in one way or another.
population control = poisoned water ;) I don't know How true this is but I do pay attention to different talk radio shows.

I don't like to openly talk about these types of things in a public forum... I do have a PHD in common sense and do not believe that big brother is looking out for out best interest.
I also know that seat belt laws weren't made with our safety in mind ($$$$$$$$$)

Get a good water purification system or at least a Pur' filter for your faucet.

I may be a cop and have a government job but I'm also not a brain washed mush head. I might have turned your topic into an open political debate, sorry!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
it's true, population control. it's been causing cancer and sterlization in men to prevent us from reproducing and diminishing sex drive. their trying to get the population down to 500,000 or 5,000,000. it's like a modern day genocide or some sh!t. True-Story.

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
LOL only population control I need is someone's screaming kid. None for me thanks

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Obamacare can't afford to give everybody healthcare, they'll have to eliminate a few million.

Sorry Anton, it was good knowing you.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last email I got at work was

Dear Officer,

Please stop visiting the following sites on your in car, city owned laptop.

Anabolicmind.com

Thank you

Lmao

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
population control = poisoned water ;) I don't know How true this is but I do pay attention to different talk radio shows.

I don't like to openly talk about these types of things in a public forum... I do have a PHD in common sense and do not believe that big brother is looking out for out best interest.
I also know that seat belt laws weren't made with our safety in mind ($$$$$$$$$)

Get a good water purification system or at least a Pur' filter for your faucet.

I may be a cop and have a government job but I'm also not a brain washed mush head. I might have turned your topic into an open political debate, sorry!!
ok im right there with you. yeah i have a pretty good filter at home. they actually have this carbon system here at work but even that thing is pouring salty a$$ water.

its just like, come on, salt from the roads?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established

Dear Officer,

Anabolicmind.com

Thank you

Lmao
hahaha watch out he is watching

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
looks like you'll be gettin your jersey shore on for a heftier price

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

Dear Officer,

Anabolicmind.com

Thank you

Lmao
That's just not right, how many hours a day do you spend in that car?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I agree, get a filter. Thank god we have filtered water delivered here....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like you'll be gettin your jersey shore on for a heftier price
Take it back!!! Or else!!!

Lol but reallym... I have Eczema and tanning clears it up 100% plus the leaning effect of being tan is great!!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Take it back!!! Or else!!!

Lol but reallym... I have Eczema and tanning clears it up 100% plus the leaning effect of being tan is great!!
dont tase me bro!

i used to have eczema as well. i just switched all my household products to those without detergents (dr.bronners soap, etc) and i dont have any issues anymore. lots of times its from contact. also could be a candida issue which could be resolved by eliminating grains/gluten from the diet aka eating a paleo diet like me.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established

Dear Officer,

Anabolicmind.com

Thank you

Lmao
LOL.....I wonder if using a proxy server would work? They may have those blocked or black listed also.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established

Dear Officer,

Anabolicmind.com

Thank you

Lmao
you should reply:

Dear Big Brother,

This is Ronnie Coleman. Stop sending me emails or im gonna eat you.

Thank you

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont tase me bro!

i used to have eczema as well. i just switched all my household products to those without detergents (dr.bronners soap, etc) and i dont have any issues anymore. lots of times its from contact. also could be a candida issue which could be resolved by eliminating grains/gluten from the diet aka eating a paleo diet like me.
Man... I love all those nice smelling detergents and I also eat brown rice like it's my last meal! I'll stick with tanning so I have an excuse to be light brown all year round lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.....I wonder if using a proxy server would work? They may have those blocked or black listed also.
I can still view any site I wish.. They just keep track or something.

The email was a joke but there was a whole dept memo that came out saying to stop using the Internet for non work related ****. W/e like I said I have a iPhone so I'm good. Shhhhhhit im on the stair master as we chat lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I can still view any site I wish.. They just keep track or something.

The email was a joke but there was a whole dept memo that came out saying to stop using the Internet for non work related ****. W/e like I said I have a iPhone so I'm good. Shhhhhhit im on the stair master as we chat lol

This is right up my alley.....I might be able to show you a way to get around it.....

VZW for the aircard or AT&T?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
This is right up my alley.....I might be able to show you a way to get around it.....

VZW for the aircard or AT&T?
while you are in there, please erase that seat belt ticket i have pending for this month

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i actually got it after getting pulled over for speeding 13 over, so i gotta say i was grateful for that
Lol sounds like a cool cop- when I stop someone for speeding I always try to write then a parking ticket for an equipment violation. The fine is at least 40% less and won't effect the DL

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Lol sounds like a cool cop- when I stop someone for speeding I always try to write then a parking ticket for an equipment violation. The fine is at least 40% less and won't effect the DL
aww arent you sweet

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
And what lesson is that teaching them, you're an enabler, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what lesson is that teaching them, you're an enabler, lol.
Lol I check their record and make sure they are deserving of a break. If not **** em I hate people lol

Quick recap drink bottled water or filter your own !!!! B

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Yep, we have a delivery truck that drops half his load here once a week, 5 gallon bottles.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, we have a delivery truck that drops half his load here once a week, 5 gallon bottles.
You should spike the water with some aps meso and watch everyone run around Like untamed children lol

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
hahaha ive contaminated the supply!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Lol I check their record and make sure they are deserving of a break. If not **** em I hate people lol

Quick recap drink bottled water or filter your own !!!! B
just for the record, bottled water isnt held to nearly the strict standards as your tap water is -- essentially ANYTHING can be in bottled water...and lest we forget about the plastic it's stored in, which leeches toxins when exposed to heat...

also, any old filter won't do if you are concerned about your drinking water. Only a reverse osmosis filter will take fluoride out of the water. read up on what fluoride can do to the body if you haven't already.