raw eggs vs. egg beaters - AnabolicMinds.com

raw eggs vs. egg beaters

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

raw eggs vs. egg beaters

Well I recently started eating raw eggs for breakfast and I couldn't find anything that said eggbeaters or pastuerized eggs are safe to eat I thought Bout trying them because of no cholesterol and hassle of buying cage free eggs

2. New Member
    Answers

How many are you eating? There is numerous evidence out there that depending on body weight and how many eggs you are eating, there is either NO effect on serum levels of cholesterol or actually a positive effect from eating whole eggs. It would probably be a mistake to eliminate them completely, they offer so many benefits.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Depends on your goals and your body. I love eggbeaters. The pricetag on them sucks, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

has anybody tried ordering any of those gallons of egg whites with the pump handle I've always wanted to try them cause it just seems so much easier?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I eat 6-8 egglands best brand with 1 cup raw oatmeal and a few tbsp of pb
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

So, wait a second. The benefits that come from eggs (Arachinid or however thats spelled Acid and all the other muscle building stuff) will not come in egg beaters?

I have only been eating egg beaters for a while, bought a microwave friendly thing to make omelets and just made my life a lot easier, not to mention no cholesterol, but I could really use the other benefits from eggs, aside from cholesterol.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Alot easier to drink them imo ..2 at a time with a seperate cup of milk to chase it slides right down use to gag first few times but it is an acquired taste
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    So, wait a second. The benefits that come from eggs (Arachinid or however thats spelled Acid and all the other muscle building stuff) will not come in egg beaters?

I have only been eating egg beaters for a while, bought a microwave friendly thing to make omelets and just made my life a lot easier, not to mention no cholesterol, but I could really use the other benefits from eggs, aside from cholesterol.
    still plenty of protein, but it being basically fat free means you lose all the good fats. I like the liquid whites becuase you can mix it into a shake. figure a shake done with a cup of the egg whites, a half cup of hood calorie countdown skim milk and 1 scoop of hydrowhey gives you 4 protein types with next to 0 carbs or fat.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Senior Member
    Answers

Definitely a good alternative when you just don't have the time for the real thing. But it sure does get costly.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by codered5 View Post
    How many are you eating? There is numerous evidence out there that depending on body weight and how many eggs you are eating, there is either NO effect on serum levels of cholesterol or actually a positive effect from eating whole eggs. It would probably be a mistake to eliminate them completely, they offer so many benefits.
    How many eggs did that study show could be eaten wit no cholesterol effect?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

A friend of mine pours egg beaters into a glass, mixes hersheys chocolate syrup, stirs up and drinks it. I haven't tried it but it seems interesting.

Slightly off topic though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. egg beaters?
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 02:12 PM
  2. egg beaters!
    By DobermanXXL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:29 PM
  3. best brand of wife beaters(a-shirts)