P90X planned meals

DamirK

Awards
Whats up everyone. I have heard a lot of good things about the P90X program. A lot of people seem to have gotten good results from it. Although the program sounds pretty solid there is no way Im gonna spend $150 on the entire thing, plus Im currently very happy with my workout program (GST woot woot). However, I found the nutrition guide online and read though it. It looks pretty good aside from the fruit drinks, so I decide to give it a shot. The plan says you can make alternations to the foods, which I plan to do, as long as they fit into the calorie and macro allowance. My question is, has anyone followed just the nutrition program, if so, how did work out. Just want to get some suggestions. Im currently at about 183lbs and want to cut down to about 160-165 in the next couple of months. You guys think its doable without losing too much muscle?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
No i havent used the nutrition program havent really heard anyone who has either, theres deffinately better diets out there though ive read over it before its not a very solid diet from what i remember most of the tv programs and what not arnet. But the program P90X is great for cutting and getting in athletic shape you can find it online for free download in some places just takes some digging i know the abs are killer the chest and back is mostly pullups and pushups so it works well. Its a solid program if you follow the intensity and take little breaks.